X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Yes it was mate. The biggest and most beautiful flag iv'e seen. I hope they returned it to the owner it would have cost the poor guy big bucks to create and we know money is tight for those guys. Actualy, i am not sure if the security succeded in confiscating it or they gave up. Looking at the video, a guy with a white shirt and tie that looked like he had some authority, joined in looking very concerned by the Macedonian reaction and he seemed to try and calm things down. He looked like he was trying to reasure the Macedonians of something.
    Thanks Billy...I loved the passion those guys showed and the verbal abuse was music to my ears, would loved to have been there giving it to those lithuanian security meatheads...

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      Thanks Billy...I loved the passion those guys showed and the verbal abuse was music to my ears, would loved to have been there giving it to those lithuanian security meatheads...
      My biggest satisfaction is that now i see we do have passionet Macedonians over there which saddened me to think they never existed. I hope to god this passion spreads like the plague i really do.

I to would have loved to have been there mate i get sick in the guts when our own suffer anywhere in the world, and i can't do anything about it. I would not have made a diference for those Macedonians, but to vent my anger and frustrations would have been soothing to my soul. It does sound selfish of me, but its how it is. Phoenix, i lost count of how many times my brother and i together with friends got thrown out of soccer match's for showing defiance after having our flags taken down, and having the name on the score board "Makedonia" changed to "Preston" by ground staff at olympic park then us climbing up to change it back to "Makedonia". Our actions followed by evictions did not change the Macedonian destiny much. But i can sleep at nights knowing i did not just sick back. Phoenix, i might be frowned upon the way i look at sport, but for me it was more than just sport. I believe its the same for many of those supporters dressed in Alexander the Great outfits, and sing Patriotic songs.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daniel the Great
        • Nov 2009

This game is back when Macedonia defeated Bosnia & Hercegovina. The Bosnians start singing with the Macedonians at the end, Makedonsko devojce.

Macedonia-Bosnia 75-63 part 1 - YouTube

Comment

• Daniel the Great
          • Nov 2009

Comment

• Zarni
            Banned
            • May 2011

Did you create that Daniel, good work.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Јади бурек Јанко - Македонија во полуфинале 1 - YouTube
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

Јади бурек Јанко - Македонија во полуфинале 2 - YouTube
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

ВеÑти на Сител | Ðнкета за Македонија на EuroBasket 2011 - YouTube

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Macedonia just went down to Spain but were very competitive and actually lead at half time. The Spaniards had to shoot an unheard of acuracy to beat us by a small margin compared to the loss's other nations had to endure.

Keep your Heads up Macedonians, and keep the spirit, passion, love for each other growing. Never forget how good we felt, never forget how we can take on any power, never forget how good it is to be a Macedonian. The sport was only secondary to what was really important here.

Don't let the likes of vangelovski's put you down. The night mare might be over temporarily for the likes of he and Greece, but little do they know its only the beginning of something big for us and they will have to endure more nightmares in future.

vakvi lujge se krijat kako pichki vo gajki i izlegvat samo za losho.
                    vangelovski gi istera najdobrite kako Makedonin i Bratot, sega raspravajtese so georgia.
                    Sorry Georgi.....I love you George and i mean it, just that mate, you are repetetive and things you say is not very original. But keep your passion up brother, that part of you is inspirational.

Da zivej Makedonia i da puknat dushmanite kako vangelovski shto nikopat nema dobro da rechi za nas.

Good bye MTO and thanks for the education and friends you gave me.
                    Last edited by Bill77; 09-16-2011, 11:54 AM.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

Bill I hope your leave is temporary, it would sadden me dearly to see you go. You are a great Macedonian!
                      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

Macedonia just went down to Spain but were very competitive and actually lead at half time. The Spaniards had to shoot an unheard of acuracy to beat us by a small margin compared to the loss's other nations had to endure.

Keep your Heads up Macedonians, and keep the spirit, passion, love for each other growing. Never forget how good we felt, never forget how we can take on any power, never forget how good it is to be a Macedonian. The sport was only secondary to what was really important here.

Don't let the likes of vangelovski's put you down. The night mare might be over temporarily for the likes of he and Greece, but little do they know its only the beginning of something big for us and they will have to endure more nightmares in future.

vangelovski gi istera najdobrite kako Makedonin i Bratot, sega raspravajtese so georgia.
                        Sorry Georgi.....I love you George and i mean it, just that mate, you are repetetive and things you say is not very original. But keep your passion up brother, that part of you is inspirational.

Da zivej Makedonia i da puknat dushmanite kako vangelovski shto nikopat nema dobro da rechi za nas.

It has been a while since I felt so proud of a Macedonian team and how well they do. I was in tears of pride and joy to see the Macedonian fighting spirit and our name on the table of one of the best. The game against Spain was amazing, well done Macedonia.
                        Bill my dear, you be happy and supportive and ignore the dickhead Vangelovski who has been given power to threat people who like to be happy and proud of who they are. This is sport, stop making everything political. These boys are fighting to show how good they are and they carry our blood, if you can not support them don't ruin it for everyone else who does and is proud to do. Not everything we ever do is political and not everything should be about the flag, the name, the who said what. No one will ever know about us and our strenght and power if we refuse to show our courage and show the world we exist. Everything will come in time, in the meantime just learn to be a bit happy for the boys who are doing so well. They have made me feel more proud than people like Vangelovski ever can or will so don't give him the pleasure of leaving, he doesn't deserve it. I am sure he will threaten you with bans and stuff but it just shows what sort of person he is, a miserable old man who takes pleasure in making everyone else miserable. I have read him as a person long time ago and made my point and feelings very clear and I am thinking I was right. Bill you rock and I hope you stay, Macedonian needs people like YOU, not Vangelovski. We need positive strong people on here and everywhere,please think about it.
                        As for the basketball team, well done boys, I am so gonna go watch them on the Olympics in London next year, I just need to decide what flag to carry.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Am hoping some tact and diplomacy is put into place, because we are going to lose many people, which is the anti-thesis of what Macedonia needs

Bill, my beautiful patriotic Macedonian brother, who has been amazing support for me at times have really almost given up, am begging you to reconsider, you are an awesome patriotic Macedonian!

I feel offended on your behalf too, to label teenage Macedonian youngsters as predavnici etc, that is wrong, its about educating them what the FA is, and what the ventilator stands for. My boys had NFI till explained to them, I would take great offence at them being labelled anti-Macedonian too, and I understand where you are coming from, no one has the right to label children with names, they are our future. We are both parents, and understand how to educate and teach our children , and bullying name calling is not the way for them to learn anything
                          I have been happy with Macedonia's wins too, and how far they have gotten and good to see the kids in Oz getting behind them too
                          You are a warrior and a fantastic Macedonian, and would be upset if you left the MTO because I believe your input here is invaluable

Take some time out for yourself, make it short, because you are needed here and MAcedonia needs you!

Am hoping some tact and diplomacy is put into place, especially when it comes to Macedonian children FFS because we are going to lose many people, which is the anti-thesis of what Macedonia needs
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Risto, all i ask from you is to show more exitement than you would if the Adelaide crows were to win a final. Its expected if you are a true Macedonian mate.
                            But that is the point Bill. I could not really care less about sport. I made that statement at the beginning. If the Adelaide crows win, I would not associate that with Adelaide being better than Melbourne. Adelaide is obviously better because I am here ....

If Macedonia wins, it feels good. But nobody answered my question about what would have happened if Macedonia was holding up Greek or Yugoslavian flags. Lets work with the Yugoslavian flag so as not to offend some people new to this game. Over 20 years ago many Macedonians held up the Yugoslavian flag and proudly proclaimed their Macedonianness. A few years later the Yugo flag was deemed ideologically vacuous for many of these Macedonians. They have become "proper" Macedonians now.

Who is holding the ideological benchmark now? Macedonians are still proclaiming their Macedonianness but now wearing the Greek imposed flag. I rate it worse than the Yugo flag because NOBODY (except the Greeks) wanted to change the flag to this. Yet it has been embraced without a whimper.

Bill, you have decided to leave a debate (in a pub, on a forum ... whatever) because you disagree on a matter relating to a sporting pursuit. Please think about that. It is not worth leaving for such a trivial matter and I would be disappointed if that was the case.

As mentioned before, the sporting wins have positives that are self evident. But the negatives must be identified by the "ideologically sound" because we are indeed still at war over our identity. This is merely yet another battlefront.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Bill it's oinly sport youwin some & lose some.At the risk of being repetetive i'll say it in a another way why did macedonia capitulate so easily without any defiance.Please explain how could they have been forced to change the name or flag.I think it's bullied more like it.Why can't we stand on our own two feet & refuse to cooperate.With all due respect you can love the ventilator i hate the sight of it wy because eit was bluffed into acceptance by the politicians.REally when one thinks about it it's got nothing to do with sport what flag you chose to fly.No body cares.But what does matter is how easily people forget & take up the ventilator without a whimper.
                              We are giving in to the greeks without a struggle doesn't that make you mad bill.It's like sheep to the slaughter house.
                              Bill thanks for the complement,i hope you are not leaving for good you should still comeback to contribute.It's the differences of opinion that make it worthwhile if all agree on the same things that would be great.But the fundamentals we do have to agree that it does make a difference with the flag & the name as it's in the core of the argument.It's like throwing the baby with the bathwater.We have to draw thefine line somewhere.Still you should reconsider yourself & not resign.You know you know you are funny at times.
                              Last edited by George S.; 09-16-2011, 04:36 PM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Billy I hope you reconsider your decision to leave, you're a good man and the forum will be a lesser place without your contributions.

If MTO is to be a vehicle for education, debate and positive change, it will require a variety of contributions from many people. Each member that leaves merely makes the journey longer and harder for all.

Comment

Working...
                                X