Human Rights documents for Macedonians in Greece

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • julie
    Senior Member
    • May 2009
    • 3869

    #16
    Originally posted by Mactruth View Post
    Typical Greek response, no matter how much evidence you show they are in complete denial about the situation and only believe what is told by their church. It's like their view on the detsa begalci: instead of listening to their words of mistreatment the Greeks twist it into "they were STOLEN Greeks who were brainwashed by the evil Skopjans". All these Human Rights organizations speaks louder then their lies and show exactly what is going on in Greece
    absolutely!
    The denial when rampant rascism exists, the facts they brush off, the indoctrination in this "democracy" is fascism at its best, and our relatives and family are not free to this day, and their views and rights are not considered
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

    Comment

    • Vangelovski
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2008
      • 8533

      #17
      Originally posted by Voltron View Post
      Im just asking if someone tried lately. I mean cant someone give it a shot and post the results here ? Unless of course its too much of a hassle. I did it and it took me 6 months. I forgot to ask, are they Greek citizens with a Greek name ? Or they are not citizens ? Human Rights Organizations, please...same people that created Kosovo. Yet the Albanians are out there selling organs like its a flea market and nothing is being done.

      Vangelovski, I dont know if you have any interest whats so ever to come to Greece. If by chance you ever do. See for yourself, you might find out its not so bad.
      They hold Greek citizenship and live in Greece. What do you classify as "lately" and what has changed "lately" that makes you think this is no longer an issue? This has happened repeadetly to many people. There are also reports of Greek priests refusing to christen ethnic Macedonian children with Macedonian names.

      Human rights organisations are actually highly respected (outside of Greece) and extremely accurate in their reporting of these violations. They provided documented evidence and eyewitness testimony. What are you providing - your perverted gut feeling?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

      The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

      Comment

      • George S.
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 10116

        #18
        Thanks for that information Mactruth .When it comes to violations greece has thrown the book of human rights out the window,\. They seem to get away with it.There seems to be one rule for some & none for others.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

        Comment

        • George S.
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2009
          • 10116

          #19
          Voltron if you go to northern greece you will see the extent of what your greek govt has done & it's not how you describe it people like macedonians are denied jobs & they are estremely poor as a result of your government.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

          Comment

          • Makedonetz
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2010
            • 1080

            #20
            Voltron do you find this democratic and fair in greece?

            My uncle who has the same last name but was changed to greek and hes allowed to go back and visit Mala prespa in Egej. My dad's last name is not in greek and they denied us to go visit his homeland?

            Am i missing something here you tell me?
            Makedoncite se borat
            za svoite pravdini!

            "The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
            - Goce Delchev

            Comment

            • Voltron
              Banned
              • Jan 2011
              • 1362

              #21
              Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              They hold Greek citizenship and live in Greece. What do you classify as "lately" and what has changed "lately" that makes you think this is no longer an issue? This has happened repeadetly to many people. There are also reports of Greek priests refusing to christen ethnic Macedonian children with Macedonian names.

              Human rights organisations are actually highly respected (outside of Greece) and extremely accurate in their reporting of these violations. They provided documented evidence and eyewitness testimony. What are you providing - your perverted gut feeling?
              Id be more than happy to email you the process involved to get a name change in Greece. It takes a while due to beuacratic procedures but its doable, albeit a lot of running around to different municipality buildings. I doubt they would even know what a Macedonian name is unless someone walks in and beats their chest acting provacative. Again, I would like to hear about anybody that has tried a name change with the last year that got denied. Im not doubting what you stated, Im just asking if somebody tried within the last year or two.

              As far as the baptism of Macedonians and their names. Go get in done in Macedonia, why is there a need to do it in Greece ? The GOC is very conservative, always has been. Its not targeted against Macedonians. Lets not choke over a tablespoon of water.

              There might be some Human Rights Organizations that are genuine, but they can be misused as politically motivated tools as well.
              Last edited by Voltron; 01-30-2011, 06:00 PM.

              Comment

              • Voltron
                Banned
                • Jan 2011
                • 1362

                #22
                Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                Voltron do you find this democratic and fair in greece?

                My uncle who has the same last name but was changed to greek and hes allowed to go back and visit Mala prespa in Egej. My dad's last name is not in greek and they denied us to go visit his homeland?

                Am i missing something here you tell me?
                When did this happen ? You know how many Macedonians vacation here in Greece ? Not to mention free entry now between ROM and Greece. I really dont know the circumstances involved in your Father's denied entry. If it was lately of course.

                Comment

                • Makedonska_Kafana
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2010
                  • 2642

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                  When did this happen ? You know how many Macedonians vacation here in Greece ? Not to mention free entry now between ROM and Greece. I really dont know the circumstances involved in your Father's denied entry. If it was lately of course.
                  YouTube - Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI) - OSCE in 2000 - Human Rights Abuse in Greece

                  Over 100 years lately?
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-30-2011, 05:40 PM.
                  http://www.makedonskakafana.com

                  Macedonia for the Macedonians

                  Comment

                  • Voltron
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 1362

                    #24
                    I was referring to border entry denial as of last couple years.
                    Last edited by Voltron; 01-30-2011, 05:58 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Makedonska_Kafana
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2010
                      • 2642

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                      I was referring to border entry denial as of last couple years.
                      Not as bad today but nowhere near human rights standards - lengthy waits for unknown reasons ie. "I'm Macedonian".

                      YouTube - Voskopulos vo emisijata Protagonistes 02-03-2008
                      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

                      Macedonia for the Macedonians

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X