X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amphipolis
    replied
    Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    And why would this fuckin moron have an ounce of credibility? His opinion is worth the same as any Greeks on the subject...fuck all! Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one, this idiot and the idiot who posted his comments are living proof of that! Time for Amphipolis to go for a permanent holiday!
    Sydney
    I understand what you're saying, however it also serves the Greek purpose..e.g. It's on the Macedonian forum and they haven't removed it, therefore they accept it by default. A classic example of "beware Greeks bearing gifts"....they don't gift anything, they're nothing but liars and thieves...and those are their good points!

I wouldn't call it a gift. I posted this story because

(a) It's possible that Boutaris somehow changes his position or rhetoric, though I wouldn't be sure about that either

(b) This originally comes from an interview in Neos Kosmos, I couldn't find it in their website though. Boutaris is in Australia right now, so I thought you may be interested.

Boutaris is a very weird case and we usually have the exact opposite problems with him, which are occasionally becoming embarrassing for the city. Overall, he’s an eccentric and a likeable guy, who "does not act as a politician" and speaks openly about anything.

Boutaris and credibility don’t really match. Personally I see him as a (confirmed) Soros tool, but I admit I voted for him in the second round both in 2010 and 2014. He’s very popular in Thessaloniki and was easily re-elected for a second term. The worst thing I’ve heard about him, is he was considered an option for President of Democracy in the coming election!! Then he made the comment: “I don’t fit for a President. Have you ever seen a President with a tattoo and an ear-ring?”

Leave a comment:

• Soldier of Macedon
    replied
    I'm OK with it for now as it is pertinent to the original thread topic (ie: establishing what a racist maggot he is). Of course if it develops into an advertisement page for this idiot then things would change. In the meantime, I would encourage the residents of Krushevo to run him out of town if he shows his ugly mug and refuses to acknowledge and respect their Macedonian identity.

Leave a comment:

• Momce Makedonce
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
    I thought we were passed the "Tito created Macedonia" phase... Is there not enough proof to counteract this claim...?
    Haven't you ever heard the story of Tito and his secret time machine Nikolaj?

Leave a comment:

• Dejan
    replied
    I think i'm with makedonche on this. Don't like seeing bullshit like this on the forum, as these majmuni would think they have one up on us.

Leave a comment:

• makedonche
    replied
    Originally posted by sydney View Post
    I understand why you feel that way. But I don’t mind folks like Amphipolis posting this stuff as it only helps to solidify our thoughts about certain things.

Butaris sounds like a monumental banana.
    Sydney
    I understand what you're saying, however it also serves the Greek purpose..e.g. It's on the Macedonian forum and they haven't removed it, therefore they accept it by default. A classic example of "beware Greeks bearing gifts"....they don't gift anything, they're nothing but liars and thieves...and those are their good points!

Leave a comment:

• sydney
    replied
    And why would this fuckin moron have an ounce of credibility? His opinion is worth the same as any Greeks on the subject...fuck all! Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one, this idiot and the idiot who posted his comments are living proof of that! Time for Amphipolis to go for a permanent holiday!
    I understand why you feel that way. But I don’t mind folks like Amphipolis posting this stuff as it only helps to solidify our thoughts about certain things.

Butaris sounds like a monumental banana.

Leave a comment:

• makedonche
    replied
    Phoenix

Sadly his message says far less about the politician than it does about his constituents and the wider greek community and their mental retardness.
    ...and those are there good points!

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
    I thought we were passed the "Tito created Macedonia" phase... Is there not enough proof to counteract this claim...?
    Nikolaj,

The message isn't for our consumption, it's for his constituents.
    Politics is all about whoredom and a politician is largely an image of those that elect him.

Sadly his message says far less about the politician than it does about his constituents and the wider greek community and their mental retardness.

Leave a comment:

• makedonche
    replied
    Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
    Macedonian language does not exist, Macedonians are Bulgarians, said the mayor of Thessaloniki
    25 November 2014 | 18:56 | FOCUS News Agency

Thessaloniki. Thessaloniki Mayor Yiannis Butaris whose relatives are from Krusevo, said that there is no Macedonian language and its neighbors to the north are Bulgarians, Macedonian Kanal 5 announced. In an interview with a Greek newspaper Butaris said that it is necessary to find a compromise solution to the name issue with Macedonia, which will be painful for Greece, but it is the only way.

"Somehow I can not call this region Macedonia. But it must be found a compromise solution," Butaris said claiming that former President Kiro Gligorov was serious on this issue, and the current Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski assigns Greek symbols.

"I admit that these people should receive identity. They should be something. But we should not forget that they are Bulgarians. There is no Macedonian language. All this was created by Tito," Butaris said further. In his words Slav-Macedonia was acceptable solution to the name dispute.

By the way, I think he's visiting Australia right now.

Leave a comment:

• Nikolaj
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dejan
    replied
    It seems this vlach doesn't know his own identity, why would he question someone else?

Didn't this majmun buy property in Krusevo recently?

Leave a comment:

• Risto the Great
    replied
    The ones with skeletons in their closet are the worst. This guy would say anything for a vote. And saying things like this really helps with votes in that country.

Leave a comment:

• Amphipolis
    replied
    Macedonian language does not exist, Macedonians are Bulgarians, said the mayor of Thessaloniki
    25 November 2014 | 18:56 | FOCUS News Agency

Thessaloniki. Thessaloniki Mayor Yiannis Butaris whose relatives are from Krusevo, said that there is no Macedonian language and its neighbors to the north are Bulgarians, Macedonian Kanal 5 announced. In an interview with a Greek newspaper Butaris said that it is necessary to find a compromise solution to the name issue with Macedonia, which will be painful for Greece, but it is the only way.

"Somehow I can not call this region Macedonia. But it must be found a compromise solution," Butaris said claiming that former President Kiro Gligorov was serious on this issue, and the current Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski assigns Greek symbols.

"I admit that these people should receive identity. They should be something. But we should not forget that they are Bulgarians. There is no Macedonian language. All this was created by Tito," Butaris said further. In his words Slav-Macedonia was acceptable solution to the name dispute.

By the way, I think he's visiting Australia right now.

Leave a comment:

• George S.
    replied
    No such thing as slavomacedonian People.There are Macedonian people a race.The slavo macedonian is up to say there is agreek macedonian people .You can't have two people as one.No such thing it's greek propaganda at work trying to differentiate slavo/greek/macedonian hence the justification to take our territory away since 1913.
    If the mayor is right why don't we call greek Slavo greek as the slavs went through greece.What hypocrisy & stupidity unless you want to put stupid labels on people & for bs propaganda.
    Last edited by George S.; 06-05-2012, 07:47 AM. Reason: ed

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    The people who lead Macedonia don't even respect Macedonia's identity.
    It's not just a tax dodge but also a retirement income stream - part of the house is to be a museum. I sure he will be collecting entrance fees from the tourists who come to see Macedonia while he personally denounces her.

If the government is doing something wrong it is the people's responsibility to protest the error and not let it happen.

To be the Mayor he would have had to declare himself Greek.
    For his parents to be from Krusevo means it's a recent conversion. How many other Vlach feel this way???

Another example of Macedonian sucking up Greek/traitors asses.
    What's the bet noone protests this either?
    Last edited by Brian; 06-03-2012, 04:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X