• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amphipolis
    Banned
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by makedonche View Post

A likeable guy? Speaks openly about anything?

Even more Bullshit! Nobody on here would find him likeable!! Show me where he speaks openly about the Greek Government? Particularly the part where Macedonia is divided in 3 and Greece got the largest portion!..........he speaks out of arse...not openly!
    That is a little specific but I'll try to find something. Extended interviews of him touching the Macedonian Question have probably been posted before but not with a very deep historical analysis. If you ask him for an interview he’ll probably accept and you can ask him anything. He did not participate in the 2012 celebrations for the 100 years anniversary of liberation of Thessaloniki because he considered them nationalistic and unnecessary.

No credibility.....no place here for his Bullshit...simple, we make it that way so dumb Greeks like you can understand! Popular in Solun?...I don't think so, maybe amongst the prosfigy or those with similar mental issues as him...that's about it!
    He's not very consistent; he will easily say something and rephrase it later. I can confirm he's very popular in Thessaloniki and Greece in general. Not only in a political sense; I mean he's very likable. He's certainly NOT popular among refugees, Pontics, conservatives or any group with national or historical sensitivities.

==

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
      ... I can confirm he's very popular in Thessaloniki and Greece in general. Not only in a political sense; I mean he's very likable. He's certainly NOT popular among refugees, Pontics, conservatives or any group with national or historical sensitivities.
      ==
      He's clearly a very adept politician, he panders to the greek psyche...the xenophobia, chauvinism, racism, fascism and ingrained discrimination that defines the average greek...

Comment

• DedoAleko
        • Jun 2009

The vlah from Krushevo will sell his own mother if needed... lowlife mofu

Comment

• spitfire
          Banned
          • Aug 2014

Popular in Solun?...I don't think so, maybe amongst the prosfigy or those with similar mental issues as him...that's about it!
          He is very popular in Thessaloniki and the rest of Greece. I don't like him personally but he is not running for mayor in Athens. He probably deals with the issues of the city better than any other candidate.
          Thessalonikians have a tradition of voting for canditates that are peculiar in character.
          They did so with Psomiadis in the past.

Comment

• Dejan
            • Sep 2008

The 'non-greek greeks' are the most patriotic. I guess that makes the majority of them the same
            You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
              He is very popular in Thessaloniki and the rest of Greece. I don't like him personally but he is not running for mayor in Athens. He probably deals with the issues of the city better than any other candidate.
              Thessalonikians have a tradition of voting for canditates that are peculiar in character.
              They did so with Psomiadis in the past.
              Spitfire

This quote sums up the mental capacity of those Greeks or wannabe Greeks in Solun:-
              This indicates to me that popularity is a greater prerequisite for political success, a very unhealthy situation, look where it's got the country so far!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                That is a little specific but I'll try to find something. Extended interviews of him touching the Macedonian Question have probably been posted before but not with a very deep historical analysis. If you ask him for an interview he’ll probably accept and you can ask him anything. He did not participate in the 2012 celebrations for the 100 years anniversary of liberation of Thessaloniki because he considered them nationalistic and unnecessary.

He's not very consistent; he will easily say something and rephrase it later. I can confirm he's very popular in Thessaloniki and Greece in general. Not only in a political sense; I mean he's very likable. He's certainly NOT popular among refugees, Pontics, conservatives or any group with national or historical sensitivities.

==
                Amphipolis
                All useless information not required on this forum, just another deluded platesmasher of confused origin claiming to be Greek and knowing what a Macedonian is.........clueless confused individual with serious mental issues, having a hand in running a pieced together country on the brink of financial extinction...would make a great movie one day, in the tragic comedy section!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• spitfire
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2014

Spitfire

This quote sums up the mental capacity of those Greeks or wannabe Greeks in Solun:-

This indicates to me that popularity is a greater prerequisite for political success, a very unhealthy situation, look where it's got the country so far!
                  It's not popularity. It's a better man for the job, compared to his rivals. So far that is.
                  As for the people in Thessaloniki, they know better than me who the best mayor is for their city. I don't like him but I don't live there.

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
                    It's not popularity. It's a better man for the job, compared to his rivals. So far that is.
                    As for the people in Thessaloniki, they know better than me who the best mayor is for their city. I don't like him but I don't live there.
                    Spitfire
                    If this is the calibre of candidates for the Mayoral position of Solun, the city will need some serious help, perhaps from the Arch Bishop of the main church there, he's also kown for his intelligent outbursts!

Comment

• spitfire
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2014

Spitfire
                      If this is the calibre of candidates for the Mayoral position of Solun, the city will need some serious help, perhaps from the Arch Bishop of the main church there, he's also kown for his intelligent outbursts!
                      A mayor is not a political person in greece. Try to think of a mayor as someone who struggles to find money to pay for the services required for a city to run.

What makes you think a mayor is of any major significance? He has a peculiar character but this doesn't mean he's not good in what he was elected for.

How on heaven and earth is the church related to this subject at all? There is no church of Thessaloniki nor an Archbishop. It' a bishop under the Constantinople Patriarch who is an Archbishop. You got it all mixed.
                      Just like white cheese, when you call it feta.
                      Last edited by spitfire; 11-26-2014, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Spitfire

Not political, how is that possible? Or have you and your kin invented another type of democracy the world doesn't know about yet?

What makes you think a mayor is of any major significance?
                        The significance I have seen first hand, take for example Mayor Juliani of New York!

[QUOTEHe has a peculiar character but this doesn't mean he's not good in what he was elected for][/QUOTE]

Good at what? Narrowminded racist uneducated comments?

How on heaven and earth is the church related to this subject at all?
                        It's not, stop making shit up and read the comment again, the Arch Bishop (whatever he calls himself) can be of help to this delusional non political supposed mayor! Then you'll need someone else to help the Arch Bishop with his mental problems as well!

Just like white cheese, when you call it feta.
                        It's still white cheese no matter what you imbeciles try to call it and then try to get the EU to validate your ridiculous name protection claims.......comical....the liars protecting the liars...they should start an international circus, maybe call it Cirque de Bullshit.

Comment

• spitfire
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2014

Spitfire
                          Not political, how is that possible? Or have you and your kin invented another type of democracy the world doesn't know about yet?

The significance I have seen first hand, take for example Mayor Juliani of New York!
                          A mayor is not a significant person in greece. It's not the same as the mayor in a US city.
                          Unless you think that managing the sewer system of a city is of major political importance.
                          And I'm not even sure if the sewers are in a mayor's juristiction in greece. Probably not.

Good at what? Narrowminded racist uneducated comments?
                          Good at being a mayor.

It's not, stop making shit up and read the comment again, the Arch Bishop (whatever he calls himself) can be of help to this delusional non political supposed mayor! Then you'll need someone else to help the Arch Bishop with his mental problems as well!
                          He is a bishop. This means that he is not the head of any church.

It's still white cheese no matter what you imbeciles try to call it and then try to get the EU to validate your ridiculous name protection claims.......comical....the liars protecting the liars...they should start an international circus, maybe call it Cirque de Bullshit.
                          For a product to be Protected designation of origin there has to be a good reason.
                          Good luck with white cheese made from cow milk. From it's color I think it should be called chinese cheese.
                          From it's taste, I think it should be called shit!

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Spitfire

A mayor is not a significant person in greece. It's not the same as the mayor in a US city.
                            Unless you think that managing the sewer system of a city is of major political importance.
                            And I'm not even sure if the sewers are in a mayor's juristiction in greece. Probably not.
                            If he's elected, then its a political process with political implications, which bestows upon him a minimum standard of behaviour, I look forward to him getting even close to the minimum standard one day! If being a mayor in Greece has no significance, then neither should his comments, yet I see he makes the mainstream press? I hope is in charge of the sewerage system, it would be a befitting role for him and a true reflection of his character, but also a poor reflection on Greece and the people who voted him in.

Good at being a mayor.
                            Please tell me this is an attempt at humour!

He is a bishop. This means that he is not the head of any church.
                            I see....so who is the head of the largest church in Solun?

For a product to be Protected designation of origin there has to be a good reason
                            And that would be? in the case of feta?

Good luck with white cheese made from cow milk. From it's color I think it should be called chinese cheese.
                            From it's taste, I think it should be called shit!
                            Never touch the stuff, only eat the white cheese made from sheeps milk and or goats milk.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

What has cheese got to do with running a city like solun.Obviously if he was elected as mayor then he should be able to do his job.Maybe if he is not upto it he better start eating some of that magic white cheese called fetta.I know we got auistralian cheese made up from cows milk.Its a nice less fat than the fetta cheese.There is a saying the way to a mans heart is through the food.So eat up and be merry for tommorrow you may not be mayor but out on the street.I hope its not as bad as that.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Amphipolis
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                                He's clearly a very adept politician, he panders to the greek psyche...the xenophobia, chauvinism, racism, fascism and ingrained discrimination that defines the average greek...
                                Hint: You're not very close. That is the type of photo-shops one can find if he googles Boutaris.

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                                The vlah from Krushevo will sell his own mother if needed... lowlife mofu
                                His relation to Krushovo is exaggerated. It is the Nitsiotas family that comes from Krushovo and was very important there until their house was destroyed in 1903. This is the family of his grant-mother (paternal side). The Nitsiotas were important businessmen (6 brothers) and Kyriakos Nitsiotas also significantly contributed in the Boutaris Company around (probably) 1920s.

Comment

Working...
                                X