• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

Macedonia, Israel’s Elbit Systems Set up Air Pilots Training Centre

Macedonia will invest 42.4 million euro in an air pilots training centre it is setting up jointly with Israel’s Elbit Systems, the defence ministry in Skopje said.

The ministry said in a statement it will spend 5.3 million euro ($6.96 million) per year in the course of the next eight years to train air pilots for the needs of the Macedonian army, police force and other state institutions under a deal it signed with the Israeli defence electronics producer on Tuesday.
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

Comments anyone

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Where's the money coming from?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

i can't see anything wrong with that it's about time they did.Whilst other countries are playing around with billions of euros in their defence budget why not macedonia with a couple of million.It sdoesn't hurt to have your own airforce & pilots.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
          • Sep 2010

Macedonia should have been a ally with Turkey and Israel from the start and we should have adopted some of Israel's policies like if someone kills 1 of our soldiers, you kill 100 of theirs. This policy was going to be passed but I think sdsm didn't vote for it during the war.

Many of Israel's policies are powerful and would have made the shiptars shit their pants and think twice before they start a UCK organization.

Comment

Working...
          X