• Feb 2010

Hunger strike to protect the name

YouTube - Strajk so glad
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by mango View Post
    Thank you bato, you're doing a great job

TV :rmacedonia

PS - Bring Vaknin back soon and get him to talk about Soros and Crvenkovski, he may tell you everything - likes you and he's pissed off at them both : )

Za mnogu godini
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-17-2010, 08:52 AM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

PS - Bring Vaknin back soon and get him to talk about Soros and Crvenkovski, he may tell you everything - likes you and he's pissed off at them both : )

http://tv-sonce.com/muabetiso/semvakni.html
      Mak Kafana Vaknin is a slimey spineless wretched psychopath who is an enemy of Macedonia and the Macedonians.
      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
        Mak Kafana Vaknin is a slimey spineless wretched psychopath who is an enemy of Macedonia and the Macedonians.
        I know all about Sammy TM; however, he can shed some light on many important matters that are of interest to me ie. Gligorov, Soros (flag and our name were bought) Crvenkovski and the CIA.

If he is willing to come clean (tell all) it's to our advantage big time and he may even talk about his boss in detail - Mr. Wiki Everything aka the Chronicle?

Now, does everyone understand the problem with our name? If not, maybe you can ask George Soros what kind of deal he made with the devil.
        SOROS MUST BE STOPPED!!

NOTE

Soros made deals (paper bag type) with Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania and Macedonia - plays all sides in conflicts so he always has an out. WikiLeaks was a direct attack on H. Clinton, his very close friend who he is upset with today - payback
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-17-2010, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I find it typically Macedonian that people are willing to have a hunger strike for the name yet employ the flag of capitulation on the promotional literature at the press meeting.

They have said they will dedicate 24 hours to nothing more than a desire to not change the name. No political or other thoughts whatsoever. Yet the name change is political and so is the flag. Hate to bring up the dreaded flag debate again, yet I see this as one and the same problem.

A great idea with a fundamental problem in my opinion. I hope they have another think about the message they are conveying. Leaving off the (any) flag altogether would have been far smarter if a single (unconfused) message is to be delivered.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Frank
            Banned
            • Mar 2010

When you consider World Hunger Day is about abstaining from a meal for 1 day, that is more of a cause worth fighting for.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              I find it typically Macedonian that people are willing to have a hunger strike for the name yet employ the flag of capitulation on the promotional literature at the press meeting.

They have said they will dedicate 24 hours to nothing more than a desire to not change the name. No political or other thoughts whatsoever. Yet the name change is political and so is the flag. Hate to bring up the dreaded flag debate again, yet I see this as one and the same problem.

A great idea with a fundamental problem in my opinion. I hope they have another think about the message they are conveying. Leaving off the (any) flag altogether would have been far smarter if a single (unconfused) message is to be delivered.
              I think its time to begin a flag debate in Macedonia and amongst Macedonians worldwide...clearly the foolishness of capitulating to the 'greeks' on this matter has been fruitless in progressing Macedonian ambitions to join NATO, the EU or to be afforded the dignity of self determination...

lets start plastering billboards throughout Macedonia with our original flag...

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                • Nov 2009

Well done to those who are willing to go through a hunger strike however, wether it will get some sought of result out of it i don't know.

I ask the question: why do they stop at a protest against a name change? We Macedonians have been denied our flag and are being denied our language, nationality, ethnicity, history and culture, so they shouldn't just stop at the name. Our human right of Self-Determination is being continuously denied and that must be the demands of the hunger strike.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  I think its time to begin a flag debate in Macedonia and amongst Macedonians worldwide...clearly the foolishness of capitulating to the 'greeks' on this matter has been fruitless in progressing Macedonian ambitions to join NATO, the EU or to be afforded the dignity of self determination...

lets start plastering billboards throughout Macedonia with our original flag...
                  These are not crazy ideas Phoenix!
                  In fact far more preferable to:

"SAY NO TO ALL NEGOTIATIONS, EXCEPT FOR THE NEGOTIATIONS WE HAVE ALREADY DONE ..... AND STILL MIGHT DO."

Which for all intents and purposes appears to be the rationale in Macedonia at the moment.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Risto, Macedonians worldwide desperately need a homegrown movement that addresses all of these concerns, one that challenges the governments pussy-footing on many of these issues, only then will the politicians, both ruling and opposition take notice...perhaps that should be the focus for the diaspora, to nurture and fund such a grass-roots movement...

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

well its a start but they have a long way to go to reverse the flag change.If they can do it then they can do it for the flag.Also a lot of orthodox macedonians are fasting now as well for religious reasons.
                      Last edited by George S.; 12-18-2010, 01:21 AM. Reason: edit
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Mikail
                        • Sep 2008

Guy's, one positive Macedonia has is Mango and TeleviziaSonce.

Through TV much can be done about raising the awareness of the wrongs of the past.

This is the medium instrumental in bringing about the winds of change.
                        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                          Guy's, one positive Macedonia has is Mango and TeleviziaSonce.

Through TV much can be done about raising the awareness of the wrongs of the past.

This is the medium instrumental in bringing about the winds of change.
                          TV Sonce provides 99% of the video's from Greece, Bulgaria and Albania and I thank them. Ovcharani and other festivals in new Greece (1913) are from them : )

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-18-2010, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Mikail
                            • Sep 2008

That's it MK. I saw their ad come on in Prileps main square during Pivo Fest. Prilepcani know about them as they have a channel there.

Bitolcani are still in the dark. They can't get a spot on in Bitola.

Any change on this Mango?
                            From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                              That's it MK. I saw their ad come on in Prileps main square during Pivo Fest. Prilepcani know about them as they have a channel there.

Bitolcani are still in the dark. They can't get a spot on in Bitola.

Any change on this Mango?
                              you have to love slave's tv flag .. hahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X