• Show
Clear All
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

The Oz media and BS that Oprah has put this Colony on the Map

Here we have a TV empire that is syndicated in 100 or more Countries

So is the children program Sesame Street

Herr we have a talk show whose main viewing stats are middle class Americans of which Women form the majority, Telecast in a time frame most will not see

And here we have Australian Tourist Authorities just making grand statements with monetary figure but not accounting just what the hell it means

And off course the Audience members on a trip of a life time will love their stay in Oz and tell friends back home come to Australia but their friends will ask will we be given the special treatment, I will see more at Vegas
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

I don’t like Oprah and don’t think she deserves the attention she gets but for some reason she does get that attention around the world so I don’t understand your negative view.

It is irrelevant we are in a contra time zone as the shows she taped here are scheduled to be shown later at the appropriate times according to which of the 140 odd countries her program is shown in.

Comment

• Frank
      Banned
      • Mar 2010

Her viewer stats are largely American and local time slots appropriately out of reach for most working people (view US telecast times) with the pitch for American tourists by the Australian operators it is very relevant in terms of exposure when was the last occasion you and or your friends could afford to watch (if you were inclined to that is) the Australian broadcast times of her show

The obvious just escapes everyone

Comment

Working...
      X