X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Spolaj Ti

I first want to apologies for my actions and i understand the banning was in order it gave me time to think how stupid i was. Im greatful i get the chance to be back and not permetly banned. I will be more civil and learn from the posters here and not be a pest. I apologies for everyone i offended and hope i can earn your trust once agian and start fresh on a clean slate.

Thanks

Boris

I have one question anyone know of a different name i could change my username or how to spell what i currently have without the z. When i joined the MTO it was hard to find a handle that was not taken and this was the one the website has available.

any suggestions would be great as i hope this way of spelling is not too troublsom for anyone here?
    Last edited by Makedonetz; 12-08-2010, 07:51 AM.
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Makedonetz, I was not the one who banned you for a short time. In fact, if I was I might have done it permanently. I have no idea why you felt it was appropriate to lie about your wedding and then somehow pass it off as humour. I would like you to re-calibrate your humour and also try to present yourself in your best light from now on.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Makedonetz, the good folk here at MTO have shown you a great deal of respect and tolerance by letting your lying arse back in, I think in order to reciprocate that good faith you need to come clean about your past bullshit here if you really want to start with a clean slate ...

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

I understand and i want to enjoy the forums with the good people that are here in the MTO. I appreciate the chance to express my views on what happend. And yes pheonix like i mentioned before that was a mistake and i apologies

My names Boris Grigorovski. Im a proud Macedonian and want to share our culture from the past and be up to date with what is happening in the present with my family so they can be proud and say Yes im macedonian. RTG pheonix i will be more civil and read the thousands of articles so im up to date with what is happening, ill only post in threads i feel im confortable in posting as there are still things im learning.
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Makedonetz
          Welcome back and Happy Birthday
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

I am sorry makedonetz, but I don't feel I can trust anything you have to say.
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
              • Apr 2010

Makedonche thankyou for the birthday wishes.

Julie i understand
              Makedoncite se borat
              za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                Makedonche thankyou for the birthday wishes.

Julie i understand
                how did u come across that user name?
                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonetz
                  • Apr 2010

When i joined the MTO i was looking for a username and tried Makedonche but it was taken so i typed in Makedonetz and it said it was available so i chose the name. i dont like the Z but didnt know any other variations so thats why i asked if there were any other ways its could be written which is not taken by a user here at the MTO.
                  Makedoncite se borat
                  za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

When i joined the MTO i was looking for a username and tried Makedonche but it was taken so i typed in Makedonetz and it said it was available so i chose the name. i dont like the Z but didnt know any other variations so thats why i asked if there were any other ways its could be written which is not taken by a user here at the MTO.
                    Why not Vevi Greece. koza.gr or even bend_over?

Comment

• Makedonetz
                      • Apr 2010

Can you please stop your harrasing me now and i dont appreciate it. I never did anything wrong just asked a question im sorry i asked!
                      Makedoncite se borat
                      za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Can you please stop your harrasing me now and i dont appreciate it. I never did anything wrong just asked a question im sorry i asked!
                        you're lucky i'm not your judge and jury

Comment

Working...
                        X