• Show
Clear All
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

Everyone wants to extend thier State

"Natural" is the buzz word

Whilst Macedonians remain the most coward centric people in the World

One of the many erroneous beliefs held by Imperial policymakers and their supporters is that history can end – and on their terms, no less. Back in - Nebojsa Malic for Antiwar.com
    Last edited by Frank; 12-07-2010, 06:18 PM.
  • Lion of Macedon
    • Jun 2010

Its so fucking sad what we have become, I totally agree! But I must point out that we are in absolute no state to claim anything, we are battling with a disgusting democratic country who is a senior european member for OUR OWN god given name! "Grease" continues to politically ethnically cleanse the Macedonians while the whole world turn's a blind eye! Going off the article i think we are facing the crumbling of europe, and with every crumbling empire, war follows.
    ITS NOT THE LION WHO FIGHT'S BUT THE FIGHT WITHIN THE LION - SMRT ILI SLOBODA!

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

and following wars....land grabs
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Lion of Macedon
        • Jun 2010

Sorry Julie. i dont understand your post. :S
        ITS NOT THE LION WHO FIGHT'S BUT THE FIGHT WITHIN THE LION - SMRT ILI SLOBODA!

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Lion of Macedon View Post
          Sorry Julie. i dont understand your post. :S
          Nothing directed at you little brother. My comment , the way things are going, either there will be passive acceptance for the inevitable upcoming for Macedonia, or the shiptarite will end up further repartitioning what is left of our nation, there does not appear a positive sovereign future.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
            Nothing directed at you little brother. My comment , the way things are going, either there will be passive acceptance for the inevitable upcoming for Macedonia, or the shiptarite will end up further repartitioning what is left of our nation, there does not appear a positive sovereign future.
            I just posted an article about the Macedonian Timeless video winning another award.

Is this Timeless clock about to stop for us Macedonians?
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Bill77
              "Is this Timeless clock about to stop for us Macedonians?"

Nikoi pat! - Sega pochnuva!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                Bill77
                "Is this Timeless clock about to stop for us Macedonians?"

Nikoi pat! - Sega pochnuva!
                ce molam na gospod da te poslushni brat.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  ce molam na gospod da te poslushni brat.

Biser Balkanski, Macedonia is indeed the pearl of the Balkans. She is a rare gem, a diamond of beauty, and all the warring factions want a piece of her.
                  Macedonia is God's land, and God will ensure , one way or another, Macedonia will be for the Macedonians
                  So Maka, imeto Make-donia postoa, lujgete so maka, ama ke bide, obedinata Makedonia eden bel den

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

A good article. The key part is whenever any of the groups say Greater anything it should be clear to everyone they are talking about expanding outside themselves at the expense of their neighbours but one thing he left out was the little bit of Macedonian territory still left inside Serbia. Since the current go is to claim land off Serbia could Macedonia have their bit back. At least it would be a valid claim and not a grab as part of a Greater Macedonia.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                      A good article. The key part is whenever any of the groups say Greater anything it should be clear to everyone they are talking about expanding outside themselves at the expense of their neighbours but one thing he left out was the little bit of Macedonian territory still left inside Serbia. Since the current go is to claim land off Serbia could Macedonia have their bit back. At least it would be a valid claim and not a grab as part of a Greater Macedonia.
                      Agreed. Whatever happened to Prohor Pchinski, every time I hear "but the serbs are/were so good to us" and all, I wonder whether Macedonia saw it as a gesture of goodwill, here, have a piece of me.

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Julie it is looking very doubtful. Even if the Egej Macedonians win their fight to get back their Greek citizenships to them proceed to fight to get their houses and farms back they will still not be seen as Macedonians let alone Egej Macedonia being gotten back. On the other hand the Macedonian government is standing idle as New infrastructure is being put in place eg the new square new houses and new mosques and a redistribution ie new of electoral boundaries so that when the Albanians want to secede they will have the right voting structure they need as well as enough physical buildings to show the world through the international media the appropriate picture to back their claims Albanians have been living here forever and hence it is clearly their land and so it is their right to join any other country and take their land with them.

I think the Albanians are getting their support from the west

firstly as I have always said hey are the poster boy for the modern Muslim the west wants the rest of the Muslim world to follow

secondly as a testimonial to convince the Muslim world that the west are Not against Muslims but only terrorist who happen to be Muslim and

thirdly to crack Macedonia. Their aim cannot be more clear when they support those putting into question our very identity. Seeing the Macedonian public didn’t go for the carrot ie change your name and we will let you into the eu immediately and all outlooks say that the people will never accept a name change then they are readying for the stick part. By breaking off half of RoM a very indecent proposal will exist ie stay as you are and go economically backwards and maybe starve or change the name and become an eu protectorate or simply allowing the population the option of dispersing in the west.

We wouldn’t want to speak out too soon lest people think we are rude or greedy or not adequately socially accustomed so lets just wait for the right time to speak…it seems to be the policy of he day.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

OM, agreed on all points. Oh , the frustration...

Comment

Working...
                          X