• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

wikileaks on extraterrestrials

Mr Assange,
    have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

Julian Assange:
    Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
    1) that the documents not be self-authored;
    2) that they be original.
    However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.
    The founder of WikiLeaks, Julian Assange, answers readers' questions about the release of more than 250,000 US diplomatic cables
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

There is stronger evidence of he existence of ET's visiting Earth then the existence of a extraterrestrial God don't you all think
    Last edited by Frank; 12-04-2010, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      There is stronger evidence of he existence of ET's visiting Earth then the existence of a extraterrestrial God don't you all think
      Where's the "evidence" Frank...?

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Frank View Post
        thats absolutly right....

Where's the "evidence" Frank...?
        ~ 7 billion humans....isnt that fact enough ???
        or do u really believe in evolution
        c´mon free ur mind batka
        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Frank
          Banned
          • Mar 2010

7 billion humans....isnt that fact enough ???
          Religion is a matter of Faith nothing more and noap I don't consider myself a atheist either more of an agnostic actually

Evolution is a fact without question anyone who doubts it is ignorant or biased by religious Doctrine

And for the record I don't like Richard Dawkins he be littles religion too much and is more of a media playboy especially his books which are not as useful as he thinks regardless of record sales. Whilst atheists in a sense and not knowing it hold Darwin and Evolution as their faith and God

Comment

• Frank
            Banned
            • Mar 2010

Where's the "evidence" Frank..
            Comon you dont really need to ask that empirical evidence much stronger then the God delusion

Most peoples account of ET Video and Picture footage is grainy hard to digest material

BUT here are real scientifically scrutinised and unexplained phenomena out there across Continents and cultures they just cant be explained, most people just dont look in the right places.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
              thats absolutly right....

~ 7 billion humans....isnt that fact enough ???
              c´mon free ur mind batka
              D-P, believe me when I say my mind is open to the idea but at this moment I dont see any hard evidence for the existence of life elsewhere in the universe or perhaps the 'alien-God' theory that you seem to be promoting.

It's a shame when mankind stops investigating the unkown and replaces it with a comfortable ignorance where todays mysteries are allocated to the pidgeon holes labelled little 'green' (or 'grey') men.

Comment

• Volk
                • Sep 2008

I dont see any hard evidence for the existence of life elsewhere in the universe
                says the bacteria to the human being... common dude, you have an open mind but need proof we are not the only life form in the universe??

Bacteria is not conscious of humans either, that does not mean we are not here...

human race is in its infancy of development, hopefully we dont destroy ourselves or our planet first.
                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                  Bacteria is not conscious of humans either, that does not mean we are not here...
                  I had something growing between my toes once upon a time that was out to get me. I am sure it would have been able to build a spaceship if it could walk me to the toolshed.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

says the bacteria to the human being... common dude, you have an open mind but need proof we are not the only life form in the universe??

human race is in its infancy of development, hopefully we dont destroy ourselves or our planet first.
                    c'mon mate...its one thing to have an open mind and its another thing to believe without 'proof'...

I'll share with you some of my beliefs...

I don't believe in UFO's of the little grey men with the almond eyes variety...I think UFO sightings can be rationally explained and accounted for in the vast majority of cases.

I don't believe human kind has been 'influenced' by aliens, I don't adhere to a popular belief amongst some that ancient mans greatest achievements were credited to alien intervention (i.e. pyramids, Easter Island, crop circles, or the strange growth between RtG's toes...etc)

I'm aware of the special conditions and good luck associated with the development of 'life' and the odds that this 'life' has the right conditions to further develop consciousness...the question is how prevalent are these fruitful conditions throughout the universe or is Earth a unique case. Whichever way you look at it thats the hard cold truth at the moment, we have no proof that there's anything beyond our planet which exists in a 'goldilocks' zone and life as we know it emerged from this primordial 'soup'...but how common, if at all do these conditions for 'life' exist elsewhere...

That's having an open mind, not to swallow things without thought or consideration for a possible fall...

Deep space isn't a peaceful, quiet place conducive for life. Life itself can only flourish in strict conditions, certain elements, temperatures and a myriad of factors that have to come together at the right time and in the right quantaties, then that 'life' needs protection from radiation, gamma ray bursts, supernova explosions, black holes, meteor strikes...etc, many of the things that have changed the course and history of our own planet and creating the conditions that aided our own species.

These are the conditions that will dictate the possibility that other lifeforms exist in the universe but so what if they do...what is their level of development from a one cell bacteria to a conscious being capable of innovation and mastering space travel over vast distances measured in light years, perhaps its impossible for us to reach them or for them to reach us...so we're back at square one and today there's no proof or evidence for the existence of life beyond our Earth...

And who's to say that mankind isn't the most advanced lifeform in the entire Universe, or that all lifeforms (if they exist elsewhere) aren't at a similar development and none have mastered the science of travelling vast distances across space...perhaps this is the grand plan, to keep us apart and ensure a flourishing universe, protected from each other by natures laws, the constraints of physics and chemistry...???
                    Last edited by Phoenix; 12-05-2010, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

Phoenix, the highest people in society have had experiences, from Presidents, pilots, high ranking CIA men ect ect.. its not some joke that the media tries to make it out to be.

Not to long ago, we though the earth was flat...

I think UFO sightings can be rationally explained and accounted for in the vast majority of cases.
                      I agree, what about the cases which cannot?

I don't believe human kind has been 'influenced' by aliens
                      I am not so sure... have you read about an incident where a massive orange orb appeared at a nuclear missile silo and deactivated the nukes? There was soliders on the ground that saw it as well as audio recording of the soldiers at the time of the event.

If you look at the Sumerians which call the gods (people that come from the sky) their whole religion is intertwine with all modern religions. There is way to much information for me to cover in a post buts its very interesting and worth looking into.

I'm aware of the special conditions and good luck associated with the development of 'life' and the odds that this 'life' has the right conditions to further develop consciousness...
                      No, we know very little, we only assume we know.. only last week NASA came out with a 'ground braking' discovery about Arsenic as a building block for life...

not to swallow things without thought or consideration for a possible fall...
                      only idiots swallow things without though or consideration, they are the ones who are most easily manipulated. Our job is to look at ALL avenues available to us and make judgments ourselves, not how the mind controlling media try to make things appear.

And who's to say that mankind isn't the most advanced lifeform in the entire Universe, or that all lifeforms (if they exist elsewhere) aren't at a similar development and none have mastered the science of travelling vast distances across space...perhaps this is the grand plan, to keep us apart and ensure a flourishing universe, protected from each other by natures laws, the constraints of physics and chemistry...???
                      humans love to think they are the center of the universe the only problem with your final argument is that you do not foresee future scientific breakthroughs.. The only place they are foreseen is in science fiction...
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

aliens exist of course they do . I have a direct line to both god and cute e t . They told me they both fear they may have to change their names and give up heaven for entry into the e u and for world recognition
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Phoenix, the highest people in society have had experiences, from Presidents, pilots, high ranking CIA men ect ect.. its not some joke that the media tries to make it out to be....
                          Volk, I don't consider it a joke but I believe that there are some rational explanations for these (sightings) events...The UFO sightings phenomena has its roots largely in the post WWII period and early pop culture, some even claim that the US military propogated these ideas and rumours to cover up their own post WWII weapons and advanced aircraft programs.

The Nazi regime were on the verge of unleashing advanced aircraft like the flying wing, (Horten Ho 229) an aircraft with early stealth capability unlike anything seen before, to the untrained eye these aircraft were from another world...who's to say the eyewitnesses of todays UFO's aren't infact the current crop of advanced aircraft, such as the USA's mysterious 'Aurora Project'.

Not to long ago, we though the earth was flat...
                          That's true but that was a long time ago and much knowledge has flowed under the bridge since then...the laws of physics are very real my friend, particularly when it concerns space travel, the speed of light is a cosmic 'speed limit', the rest is science fiction...I prefer if this debate remained with the science 'fact'.

I agree, what about the cases which cannot?
                          I am not so sure... have you read about an incident where a massive orange orb appeared at a nuclear missile silo and deactivated the nukes? There was soliders on the ground that saw it as well as audio recording of the soldiers at the time of the event.....
                          Sorry mate, I don't believe a single word of that, the story implied some bullshit that aliens were looking over our shoulders protecting us from our own destructive potential...I wonder where our benevolent almond eyed grey friends were when 250,000 Japanese died from American A-bombs...perhaps they took the wrong worm hole or our almond eyed friends didnt share any empathy with our slanty eyed friends...?

If you look at the Sumerians which call the gods (people that come from the sky) their whole religion is intertwine with all modern religions. There is way to much information for me to cover in a post buts its very interesting and worth looking into......
                          I feel that argument ridicules and negates ancient civilizations abilities to be imaginative and creative in their thoughts, their folklore, their traditions and their cultures...mans greatest gift is his ability to be creative in thought and physical innovation, that's something that we haven't developed just recently but we're quick to deny the ancients this gift...

No, we know very little, we only assume we know.. only last week NASA came out with a 'ground braking' discovery about Arsenic as a building block for life........
                          We actually know quite a lot, most of our greatest theories remain unchallenged and without dispute but we will continue to learn and make discoveries...but once again theres absolutely no comparison between bacteria living off Arsenic or huddled around hydrothermal vents deep on the ocean floor and beings from another world that have turned every rule of physics that we know upside down...

humans love to think they are the center of the universe the only problem with your final argument is that you do not foresee future scientific breakthroughs.. The only place they are foreseen is in science fiction...
                          Volk at this point in time we are at the centre of the universe and until theres proof of something else out there we shall remain in the centre...I don't deny advancements in science will be made but that doesn't prove an alien existence or that UFO's are from another world...

Comment

• зорт
                            • Mar 2010

The existence of any intelligent life is highly improbable and quite unlikely.

The existence of life however, perhaps in the form of bacteria or the like, is perhaps quite probable and indeed likely.

Stephen Hawking has shared some interesting views and rationale on the matter.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by зорт View Post
                              The existence of any intelligent life is highly improbable and quite unlikely.

The existence of life however, perhaps in the form of bacteria or the like, is perhaps quite probable and indeed likely.

Stephen Hawking has shared some interesting views and rationale on the matter.
                              The Universe is approximately 14 billion years old (marginally older than the 'greeks'...)...Planet Earth is approximately 4.5 billion years old and mankind has been walking the continents for the last 160,000 years and we developed the ability to leave the Earths gravity in the last 50 odd years...that puts some perspective to this thread and the probablilties or otherwise of regular alien visitations to our planet...

Comment

Working...
                              X