Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George S.
    replied
    hide your picnic baskets from the greek yogi bears.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Thats a lie Prolet, Billy Brownless is not greek.

But the the guy that does the official work is, Mayor John Mitchell. So you are way off Prolet.

Ah Prolet Prolet, why spread Greek propaganda?
    Geelong FC captain, Cameron Ling is quite often refered to as the "mayor of Geelong" in the AFL media but he's no more 'greek' than Alexander the Great...I'm interested to know where Prolet got this information, I reckon he googled the wrong thing, shit happens when you're not too honest and highly deceptive...

Leave a comment:

• Bill77
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

But the the guy that does the official work is, Mayor John Mitchell. So you are way off Prolet.

Or do you prefer,

Vasili Brownless and Janis Mitchell

Leave a comment:

• Bill77
    replied
    Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    The new Geelong Mayor is Greek, it wont surprise me if more police go this year.

Last edited by Bill77; 12-02-2010, 07:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    The new Geelong Mayor is Greek, it wont surprise me if more police go this year.
    When did that happen prolet and what's his name?

Leave a comment:

• Prolet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• XRVOL
    started a topic Geelong Picnic planning.

Geelong Picnic planning.

I've been in touch with the City of Greater Geelong regarding Geelong Picnic this year. It turns out the City has not had a contact regarding the picnic in years.

They appear to be in the stages of planning for the gathering (road blocks, police etc). Which Macedonian organisation, if any, should be contacted to help plan the picnic (getting rid of road blocks, lowering the police presence, relaxed parking conditions etc)?

The City of Greater Geelong seems pretty keen on getting someone to work with them on this.

I know a few people have been interested in this topic for a couple of years including Rogi. Let me know what you all think should happen.

Cheers.
Working...
X