X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • XRVOL
    • Jan 2009

Geelong Picnic planning.

I've been in touch with the City of Greater Geelong regarding Geelong Picnic this year. It turns out the City has not had a contact regarding the picnic in years.

They appear to be in the stages of planning for the gathering (road blocks, police etc). Which Macedonian organisation, if any, should be contacted to help plan the picnic (getting rid of road blocks, lowering the police presence, relaxed parking conditions etc)?

The City of Greater Geelong seems pretty keen on getting someone to work with them on this.

I know a few people have been interested in this topic for a couple of years including Rogi. Let me know what you all think should happen.

Cheers.
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

The new Geelong Mayor is Greek, it wont surprise me if more police go this year.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      The new Geelong Mayor is Greek, it wont surprise me if more police go this year.
      When did that happen prolet and what's his name?

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Thats a lie Prolet, Billy Brownless is not greek.

But the the guy that does the official work is, Mayor John Mitchell. So you are way off Prolet.

Ah Prolet Prolet, why spread Greek propaganda?
        Last edited by Bill77; 12-02-2010, 07:09 PM.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

But the the guy that does the official work is, Mayor John Mitchell. So you are way off Prolet.

Or do you prefer,

Vasili Brownless and Janis Mitchell

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

Geelong FC captain, Cameron Ling is quite often refered to as the "mayor of Geelong" in the AFL media but he's no more 'greek' than Alexander the Great...I'm interested to know where Prolet got this information, I reckon he googled the wrong thing, shit happens when you're not too honest and highly deceptive...

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

hide your picnic baskets from the greek yogi bears.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

I think you're right Bill, my mistake. I was sure i saw a guy with a Greek name in the recent elections i thought he won.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makgerman
                  • Nov 2009

I think you're right Bill, my mistake. I was sure i saw a guy with a Greek name in the recent elections i thought he won.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mayors_of_Geelong
                  Prolet you may be correct. I believe Andrew Katos won the seat of South Barwon in the Victorian elections.

Comment

• XRVOL
                    • Jan 2009

Guys, any advice on who to direct the council to for the help in planning (and lobbying for better conditions) at Geelong Picnic?

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makgerman View Post
                      Prolet you may be correct. I believe Andrew Katos won the seat of South Barwon in the Victorian elections.
                      What's that got to do with him being Mayor of the city?

Comment

• makgerman
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        What's that got to do with him being Mayor of the city?
                        Nothing!

I responded to Prolet's referral to the recent Victorian State Elections where Katos won the South Barwon Seat which is part of the Geelong region.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makgerman View Post
                          Nothing!

I responded to Prolet's referral to the recent Victorian State Elections where Katos won the South Barwon Seat which is part of the Geelong region.
                          Sorry to drag you into this discussion my friend but Mr A.B. (Prolet) is a sneaky little bastard, some might consider him a bit of a fisherman if you know what I mean...

I just wondered why he made such an ill informed comment about the mayor of Geelong being "greek"...which is totally wrong.

Comment

• XRVOL
                            • Jan 2009

Considering the lack of feedback, i'm going to suggest this to the Macedonian Community Council of Victoria.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by XRVOL View Post
                              Considering the lack of feedback, i'm going to suggest this to the Macedonian Community Council of Victoria.
                              Or the church (Priest) in Geelong. I'm sure he would know.

Comment

Working...
                              X