X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Zoran Jolevski

During many of the discussions surrounding the name dispute, much criticism has been levelled (quite rightly IMO) at some of the 'key' players, predominantly our 'leaders' but one integral player in this 'game' seems to have escaped scrutiny...Zoran Jolevski has been Macedonia's representative in these futile negotiations with greece since around 2007, what concerns me about Jolevski role in representing the Macedonian people is his 'negotiation' history and his role as the key negotiator representing the Macedonian side in the debacle and capitulation of 2001 and what is known today as the Framework Agreement...

What is Jolevski brewing up for our people, this time around...?
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

So who put or elected zoran to represent the macedonian people.How is he representing the macedonian people if his purpose is to capitulate eventually.So if his track record is bad what can we expect from him despite the government gruevski & ivanov not wanting a name change.Does anyone know what he is going to do with the macedonian name.?If the framework agreement is anything to go by then it seems that this guy is going to capitulate.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      So who put or elected zoran to represent the macedonian people.How is he representing the macedonian people if his purpose is to capitulate eventually.So if his track record is bad what can we expect from him despite the government gruevski & ivanov not wanting a name change.Does anyone know what he is going to do with the macedonian name.?If the framework agreement is anything to go by then it seems that this guy is going to capitulate.
      Jolevski was an advisor to former President Trajkovski, hence his role in the negotiation of the Framework Agreement...around 2007, then President Crvenkovski removed Dimitrov as chief name negotiator and at this point Prime Minister Gruevski appointed Jolevski as the new Macedonian name negotiator (replacing Dimitrov)...

The other question here is how much contact does UMD have with Jolevski in Washington...???

"We are ready for a compromise name that would not undermine our national identity and dignity"[3]

[3] Balkan Insight, No Progress in "Macedonian" Name Row http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/main/news/20432

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

clicking on the link Phoenix, comes up with "Page Not Found"
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Phoenix thanks for that bit of info,if that's the case the future is pretty bleak because those idiots got no sense to stop the negotiations.What are they negotaiting the total destruction of a country.You take away the right to self identification you got nothing.I just hope the politicians have the sense to call off the negotitians.
          Last edited by George S.; 12-01-2010, 12:24 PM. Reason: edit
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
            clicking on the link Phoenix, comes up with "Page Not Found"
            ...yeah I know julie, it didn't work for me either.
            I got it from his wiki profile, I guess that says it all...

Comment

Working...
            X