• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
    Запалено македонско знаме, поставено исламско во Струга

izvor: http://dnevnik.com.mk/default.asp?It...F764942457C5D2
    At first I was going to say that this is a re-post. But after reading the article, it turns out that this is the second time in one week that the Albanians in Struga have done this.

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

Here is a video on renaming the schools after Albanian radicals:

Last edited by Niko777; 01-28-2012, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

Wonder where all the nationalism comes from in these schools? From the teachers themselves!

The teacher and his students at "Nikola Vapcarov" school in Skopje, soon to be renamed "Imri Elezi" - the UCK soldier

Photo taken from the school's facebook group.
        Last edited by Niko777; 01-28-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
          A protest, rally, petition, boycott, something... anything that shows Macedonians taking some form of action.
          All Macedonians do is talk big at the cafe or on the shores of lake ohrid. They are nothing but full of hot air. It is becoming beyond a joke now and i think sadly the time to stand up to the shiptars has passed the macedonians. Macedonians are the bitches of the albanians.

We have seen time and time again, were there have been opportunities for macedonians to stand up to shiptar intimidation and hyper nationalism but instead they would bury their heads in the sand and hope for the magical EU or big brother Serbia to come to the rescue (which is not going to happen).

Macedonia is pretty much a state/province of albania (like kosovo now) and the only thing macedonians do is complain about the shiptars behind their back but pretend to be their friends in person. And then we have UMD who are too scared to mention the albanian issue.

At least the serbs in ksovo haven't given up the fight. The thing is those poor serbian bastards have no choice of getting kosovo back, whilst macedonians still have a oppurtunity to swing the tide to their favor, but they cant be assed. No wonder people look at macedonians as a joke and no one respects us.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

Macedonians allowed a museum dedicated to the shiptar terrorists, the people who killed macedonian citizens and mad many homeless in 2001 to be built and honored in macedonia, so i guess it makes sense to rename a school after more shiptar terrorists.

Nikola Gruevski must be seen as a albanian hero in Kosovo and albania. He gets double points because macedonians see him as a hero and patriot

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Albanians in Macedonia need to realize that people like Jane Sandanski and Cvetan Dimov died fighting for and independent Macedonia and for all its inhabitants to have freedom. They are not figures to be honored exclusively by the Macedonian people, but should be respected by all citizens of the Macedonian state.
              Shiptars dont give a shit about "slavs" such as Jane Sandanski. They dont care about macedonian history,culture or even our flag. They dont even want to speak the macedonian language or even be associated with macedonians. They dont even want our country to be called macedonia.

Yet we wave macedonian "intellectuals" telling us that not all shiptars are bad and we can progress as a country if we become the multi-ethnic switzerland of the balkans.....

Comment

• DedoAleko
                • Jun 2009

Нови инциденти во Струга- уништен четириметарски крст, каменувана амбуланта

Синоќа повторно бурна ноќ. Не стивнуваат инцидентите во струшко. Во селото Боровец засега непознати вандали го уништиле четириметарскиот крст од црквата Света Богородица. Дрвениот крст бил искршен на безброј парчиња во дворот на храмот. ..

izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=86284

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

bbs how right are your words the intellectuals think they are creating somekind of better society but the opposite is true they are not creating anything tha albanians want our land.
                  We are so nice to them it's amazing.We are complying with every wish short of secession completely.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• arqe88
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2012

im an albanian, if you any questions i will try to answer them as honest as i can

Comment

• DedoAleko
                      • Jun 2009

Струшкиот муфтија и градоначалникот Мерко ја спуштаат топката

Струшкиот муфтија Ферат Полиси, кој во петокот лицето што го запали македонското знаме пред општинската зграда го нарече херој од Шум, денеска ретерираше во ставовите. И натаму очекува извинување од вевчанскиот градоначалник...

izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=86303

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by arqe88 View Post
                        im an albanian, if you any questions i will try to answer them as honest as i can
                        Are you a Macedonian Albanian?

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

This Vevcani carnival has been politicized by the Albanians. Every year at the carnival people dress up as and make fun of not only Muslims, but also Orthodox Priests and Macedonians and politicians. Now all of a sudden the Albanians are offended because they were making fun of Muslims? Okay, let's assume they are truly offended, how is burning state flags going to help? Also, if they are defending Islam, why were they waving Albanian flags at the protests? And why are the Turks (who are also Muslims) ignoring all of this?

Comment

• arqe88
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2012

Are you a Macedonian Albanian?
                            no, im kosovo albanian living in norway

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by arqe88 View Post
                              no, im kosovo albanian living in norway
                              Truthfully, you are largely irrelevant as a consequence.
                              Though if 10% of Kosovo was resettled with immigrant Serbs, I wonder how obliged Kosovars (of all ethnic persuasions) would be to change their constitution.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• arqe88
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Truthfully, you are largely irrelevant as a consequence.
                                Though if 10% of Kosovo was resettled with immigrant Serbs, I wonder how obliged Kosovars (of all ethnic persuasions) would be to change their constitution.
                                well i have friends and relatives from Macedonia and they say that a war will be erupted within 2-3 years,

Comment

Working...
                                X