X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Maybe Macedonia should rename itself to Greater Albania (for international purposes only). Poor Eurodonians.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Volk View Post
      Macedonian schools teaching with albanian - kosovar school books:

http://www.sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/make...ovo-i-albanija
      What's the difference? Books that were published by the Macedonian government has just as much Albanian propaganda and nationalism. Maybe more.

Comment

• Volk
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        What's the difference? Books that were published by the Macedonian government has just as much Albanian propaganda and nationalism. Maybe more.
        Difference is you have a high school in Skopje, teaching in the albanian curriculum... If you watch the video, everyone there is full of contempt, students and principal, there pretty much telling everyone we do what we want go fk yourselves... This is not in tetotvo or debar but the capital!!
        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

One day we can pray the Macedonians will be the majority in Macedonia and then take over from the Albanians.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

I have a brilliant syggestion why don't we change our name to albania & the albanians can work themselves into a frenzy.No more fighting we just learn the albanian language.We can revolt later as a minority & then change our name back to to macedonia.
            Last edited by George S.; 12-06-2011, 05:15 AM. Reason: ed
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Komita
              • May 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              I have a brilliant syggestion why don't we change our name to albania & the albanians can work themselves into a frenzy.No more fighting we just learn the albanian language.We can revolt later as a minority & then change our name back to to macedonia.
              Our country should cease to exist it would be the best solution, the function it serves now is as a third albanian country.
              Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

when you got no respect & someone else wants your territory what can you do.How about the loss of sovereignity.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

On November 30, 2010 I started this thread with the first post on the Albanian flag celebrations in Kumanovo. Now here is a photo from the same celebration one year later (Nov. 28, 2011)

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

In honour of celebrating the 1 year anniversary of this thread, I decided to read it from the beginning. One year ago there were the likes of Bratot indicating a master plan existed to quell the rising Albanianisation of Macedonia. We had Protivpropaganda the intellectual "Iron Man" waxing lyrical about his cryptic strategy that would help the people with s.... mentalities. (Not allowed to write SLAVE anymore)

In fact, we have no improvement in 12 months. We have seen a deterioration of Macedonian rights in Macedonia and a growing confidence in the ethnic Albanians of Macedonia.

Macedonia has failed.

Let me know how I can "sugar-coat" it.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

is'nt it an indication of things to come.straight out of the pot into the fire.It's getting deeper in a quagmire of it's own doing.It didn't need to be that way bu it did due to their own stupidity.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• United MKD
                        • Jul 2011

We out number them 3 to 1 in Kumanovo, you wouldn't think that is the case though would you. Pathetic.

Comment

• Komita
                          • May 2009

All the retards in the diaspora that act like they are patriots because the voted DPMNE in the diaspora election. They should seek up the their representatives for a explanation.
                          Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

its openslather for gruevski he can do what he wants.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Komita
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              its openslather for gruevski he can do what he wants.
                              If macedonians for once were out in the streets like normal people all over the world and Greece etc. ku*** would he do what he want's.
                              Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

the macedonians don't have the will to fight for what is right.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X