X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • United MKD
    • Jul 2011

Ffs leave Struga alone you muppets, you're destroying the city.

Comment

• Komita
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      I would like to see if any of the major Macedonian organizations (in Macedonia or diaspora) will condemn the growing Albanian nationalism in Macedonia and the recent actions that have taken place!
      I would like us to start with protests against the albanization in Macedonia . I know there would be a good turn out from macedonian youths that are sick and tired of all this.
      Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Komita
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
        Not all are bad, but from my past experiences with them, the hyper-inflated population figure of albanians due to albanians "buying out" torbeshi, stories i have heard or read about, and the fact that some of their politicians are wanting to make a new identity in macedonia called "torbeshi" (where they think they are not macedonia) kind of makes me give up on them.

I agree a lot of our hard core and orthodox fanatical lunatics did make them feel like out casts, but i would rather be bit of a outcast in my society then completely "morph" into a albanian just to "fit in".

I personally dream of a day when torbeshi accept that they are macedonians and we christian macedonians accept them as well and we are united against shiptar nationalism, but with politics that dont have macedonia's best intrests at heart, a population that doesnt care, and people from saudi arabia causing trouble in macedonia, it doesnt seem likely.
        I have no problem with them being macedonians and muslim but in case you havent noticed that slavs that have become muslim, bosniaks, sandzak muslims and torbeshi see their arabic and turkish brothers to be their idols and they dont like us.
        Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Komita
          • May 2009

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
          I'm glad all this is happening, the burning of our flag, the greater albania graffiti etc etc I hope it continues and ramps up its pace all over the west specifically in Skopje, maybe then, MAYBE the Macedonians might decide to do something? I still highly doubt it.

ej naivno makedonce. Only thing that will happen is that spanish and indian sitcom will be massively watched on sitel, as the music on pink and the daily coffee time in some cafe and nothing more.
          Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• ProMKD
            • Oct 2011

The same problem exists that has always existed: The Macedonians have no leadership, and it can be debated that since Car Samoil or further since Alexander the Great we haven't had one.

The shiptars were calm until their 'instructors' from kosovo came back, and together with funding from USA/Switzerland, they are able to feed everybody in Tetovo and Gostivar, buy them guns, and bring us to the situation we are in today.

The Macedonians, as mentioned above, use their Socijalna Pomos to hang out at kafani and drink coffee. During 2001, half of the conscripts were in cafe's while the rest were dying in Vejce and Aracinovo.

It can easily be said that now, the government doesn't give a rats ass. But what kind of message do you think the Macedonians were giving the government in 2001, by running away from their military duties and hanging out in Skopje night clubs?

We need a strong leadership, an organized population.
            www.everythingmacedonia.com
            Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Komita
              • May 2009

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
              The same problem exists that has always existed: The Macedonians have no leadership, and it can be debated that since Car Samoil or further since Alexander the Great we haven't had one.

The shiptars were calm until their 'instructors' from kosovo came back, and together with funding from USA/Switzerland, they are able to feed everybody in Tetovo and Gostivar, buy them guns, and bring us to the situation we are in today.

The Macedonians, as mentioned above, use their Socijalna Pomos to hang out at kafani and drink coffee. During 2001, half of the conscripts were in cafe's while the rest were dying in Vejce and Aracinovo.

It can easily be said that now, the government doesn't give a rats ass. But what kind of message do you think the Macedonians were giving the government in 2001, by running away from their military duties and hanging out in Skopje night clubs?

We need a strong leadership, an organized population.
              Znaci ako cela nacija nie so kukavici, predavnici i slugi ne znaci deka treba da se pomirime so situacijata.
              Only a dictatorship with orthodox monarchy can save us.
              Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• ProMKD
                • Oct 2011

It doesn't have to be a dictatorship. It just has to be a strong leadership that actually has the balls to stand up for the rights of Macedonians, and watch, every last Macedonian will give their support. Just like everybody knows Macedonian sports teams suck ass, but we got a taste of victory with fourth place finish in the basketball championship, and suddenly half of the country was at Macedonia Square in Skopje.
                www.everythingmacedonia.com
                Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• United MKD
                  • Jul 2011

This was a status from the Facebook group 'Makedonija vo 2013':

На денот на шиптарското знаме беше запалено МАКЕДОНСКОТО знаме кое гореше на сред Скопје.Нормално и овојпат имавме можност да ги слушнеме сите политички партии како го осудуваат тој чин и како се оградуваат од тоа. Па,и затоа земаат толку плата.Само тоа му е работа. Да осудуваат,а потоа и да се оградуваат.Како по обичај ниту еден од странските дипломати не крена голема прашина, затоа што тоа е сек...ако “мал инцидент“ кој што ако многу се споменува во јавноста може да ги наруши “добрите“ меѓуетнички односи.А,за кои добри меѓуетнички односи сите зборуваат ниту јас не знам,затоа што тие се дури и полоши од 2001 година. Ако се случеше обратно,тогаш нормално шиптарите ќе беа дискриминирани,па се кршат човекови права и разни глупости кои можеме да ги слушнеме секогаш кога не им ги задоволувааме барањата на шиптарите.И ајде сега да видам кој ќе биде најголем маж и ќе ми каже дека националистите не успеваат.Јас само едно знам,тоа го зборував и минатата година,а за оваа веќе е се јасно,реприза на 2001 година сигурно ќе има,само треба да се одреди датумот.Спремајте се браќа МАКЕДОНЦИ,нашите предци се бореле за оваа земја и за нас и јас нема да ја оставам никому,освен на МАКЕДОНЦИТЕ

Maybe these incidents are actually making the Macedonians in Macedonia wake up.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

our politicians don't seem to care that they are playing in their hands for a greater albania.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

This graffiti was found near the US embassy in Skopje, the person who took the photo said it is supposed to reflect the anger from Macedonians for giving amnesty to the Albanian terrorists.

Comment

• Komita
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                        This graffiti was found near the US embassy in Skopje, the person who took the photo said it is supposed to reflect the anger from Macedonians for giving amnesty to the Albanian terrorists.

Da mu se pozlatat racete na toj sto go napisal grafitot.
                        Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I would have thought graffiti like that was from a muslim who wants amnesty for all muslim terrorists.

But would prefer to see it as an act of sarcasm from a Macedonian.

We can't be sure because we have never seen a consistent resistance from the Macedonian people since it became a modern nation.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Rewarding Albanian terrorists from 2001 with amnesty is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen. Here we have the USA, killing thousands of innocent people to bring a group of terrorists to justice. Yet, in Macedonia's case, they are right in our backyard, and even within our parliamentary system. If Macedonia wants to continue adopting a 'western' system, it's beyond me why they would succumb to the pressure of terrorists.

To me it seems like a really bad joke. The authorities surely have the evidence to lock these murderers away, yet refrain from doing so. How can Macedonians possibly have confidence in their members of parliament, let alone their justice system after such a move. It's a weak and pathetic act, and if this doesn't wake the people up, I don't think anything will.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

How can Macedonians possibly have confidence in their members of parliament, let alone their justice system after such a move.
                              No idea.
                              Logically, in a free country you would imagine others would stand up and seek election.

It's a weak and pathetic act, and if this doesn't wake the people up, I don't think anything will.
                              Yes it is. We need principled and capable Macedonians to take charge.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Volk
                                • Sep 2008

Macedonian schools teaching with albanian - kosovar school books:

Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

Working...
                                X