X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Who here (aside from ProMKD) is willing to take a bullet for Macedonia's defence minister?

Fatmir Besimi (born 18 November 1975) is a Macedonian politician and economist of Albanian nationality.

Should I post more?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Be careful with comments like that, they are usually pretty empty.
      Were you there in 2001?
      It was first described as a war about 2 or 3 years ago.
      The same thing will happen again in my opinion but it will see a partition of Macedonia. You might find yourself in a "war" where nobody is doing anything and then see Macedonia disappear before your eyes after a few bits of paper get signed.
      At the current rate, I don't think anything will need to be signed and a partition will be irrelevant. The Albanians will eventually complete their take over of the state and the Macedonians will shine their shoes. By the time anyone realises what happened we'll be armed only with our shoehorns and tin of polish.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

I would like to see if any of the major Macedonian organizations (in Macedonia or diaspora) will condemn the growing Albanian nationalism in Macedonia and the recent actions that have taken place!

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
          UPDATE - NOVEMBER 29, 2011

Albanians Burn Macedonia's Flag in Skopje!

Watch the video here>> http://vesti.alfa.mk/default.aspx?mId=36&eventId=43090

TETOVO MUNICIPALITY: The "Greater Albania" Graffiti STAYS!
          -Because it expresses the "revolt" of the people

ALBANIAN PERPETRATORS RELEASED!
          Police find "no grounds" to lay charges.

Source: http://www.vecer.com.mk/default.asp?...A7808635F0C2B8

Albanians: MACEDONIANS SHOULD NOT FEEL OFFENDED!
          -If the graffiti is erased, then every "United Macedonia" map should be erased too!

Source: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=83604

300 Students in Struga Chant Separatist and Anti-Macedonian Slogans

Source: http://telma.com.mk/index.php?task=c...b=6&item=12616
          HAHAHAHA

Macedonians are a joke. They are too scared to stand up for their rights and walk on egg shells because they dont want to upset any one.

Macedonians have a chance to save their country and stand up for their basic rights and dignity, but they are too busy enjoying the good life taking holidays to greece with their bulgarian passports and collection of black market serbian pop music cds.

Long live Fyrom, the switzerland of the balkans

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

I would like to see if any of the major Macedonian organizations (in Macedonia or diaspora) will condemn the growing Albanian nationalism in Macedonia and the recent actions that have taken place!
            Considering that for 11 plus years we havent heard a peep from the srbomans in SDSM or the fake patriots in VMRO (both parties have sold their souls to the west) you might have to keep on waiting

Also remember in FYROM you wont find a true nationalist or patriotic macedonian party or organization, but strangely you can find many shiptar, serb and bulgarian organization in FYROM that push their countries own national agendas

But more importantly, what about the organization that represents all of us, the mighty UMD? They have never stood up or condemned the shiptars for the CRIMES that they are committing to macedonia and macedonians every day. Im guessing with Meto's paycheck coming from uncle sam he has to toe the albanian line

Dont want to sound like a sensationalist or a defeatist, but the whole situation regarding macedonia and the macedonians has gone to hell. I honestly think there is no coming back for FYROM now.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
              Macedonians are a joke. They are too scared to stand up for their rights and walk on egg shells because they dont want to upset any one.

Macedonians have a chance to save their country and stand up for their basic rights and dignity, but they are too busy enjoying the good life taking holidays to greece with their bulgarian passports and collection of black market serbian pop music cds.

Long live Fyrom, the switzerland of the balkans
              Are you Macedonian? why would you say "Macedonians are a joke"?

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                Are you Macedonian? why would you say "Macedonians are a joke"?
                Because we let a minority of 17% of the country push us around, break our rules, treat us like shit and rub it in our faces and we do nothing about it, but just complain about those damn shiptars who have easy government jobs even though they haven't even completed high school?

Because more then a 100 thousand of our people have bulgarian passports and declare that they and their ancestors are bulgarians, all in the great purpose of going to Sofia to get a z-grade degree, purchase some fancy car for a few grand cheaper, or to "travel"

Because we accepted the ventilator with out a whimper, not eve a vote or referendum to let the people decide what our flag should be, i.e. it was imposed on us?

Because we cant use symbols or names for our ancient heroes (see the latest statues debacle) because we "agree" that these terms,names and symbols are exclusively greek, we dont want to upset the greeks now do we.

Want me to go on?

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

At least the serbs are still fighting in kosovo, they refuse albanization unlike the piss weak macedonians. The serbs are still going strong in bosnia as well...

2 NATO peacekeepers wounded in Kosovo
                  By ZVEZDAN DJUKANOVIC | AP – 12 mins ago....

ZUBIN POTOK, Kosovo (AP) — Two NATO soldiers were shot and wounded in clashes with Serbs on Monday after the peacekeepers fired rubber bullets and water canons and used heavy machinery to remove trucks and buses that were being used to block a main road in Kosovo's ethnically tense north, an official said.

One soldier was shot in the shoulder and the other in the leg, said NATO spokesman Maj. Dan Harvey.

At least two injured Serb demonstrators were carried by medical workers to a nearby hospital, an AP reporter at the scene said.

In addition to the rubber bullets and water canons, the German and Austrian peacekeepers fired tear gas and pepper spray to disperse the crowd of Serb protesters trying to stop the soldiers from removing the roadblock.

Harvey said the soldiers are now instructed to fire live if they come under attack.

For months Serbs have used soil, rock and concrete barriers to block any such move but NATO has threatened to remove them because it cut off land supply to a military base in the north.

The Serbs fear the removal of the roadblock will pave the way for Kosovo authorities to extend their authority in the Serb-dominated northern area and blame NATO for helping ethnic Albanian institutions in their plan.

Tensions in Kosovo's north rose over the summer when Kosovo authorities ordered special police units to set up customs on two border crossings with Serbia. Serbs responded by setting one of them on fire and blocking roads.

On Tuesday more than 20 Portuguese and Hungarian soldiers were injured in a similar operation, one of them seriously.

Serbs want to keep the border open because they consider Kosovo to be part of Serbia, while ethnic Albanians want the customs to operate as part of its claim to statehood following the 2008 secession from Serbia.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

On another issue.... Is it a coincidence the largest investments in the healthcare sector in Macedonian history are taking place in Tetovo and Gostivar? For example, did you know that the Tetovo hospital was completely renovated, including the facade, and that a brand new wing was built? And today, Gruevski has announced a 1.5 million euro investment for the Gostivar hospital. Investments in healthcare is good, but why not invest in a regional hospital in eastern Macedonia or in southern Macedonia? Why are all of the government investments always in Gostivar-Tetovo-Skopje?

New wing of the Tetovo hospital:

1.5 million euro investment for the Gostivar hospital:

You need to laugh at how shiptars cry that they have it tough in macedonia and that they are isolated, not cared about, dont get funding etc.... what a load of bull shit.

The shiptars get special rights and privileges, they are untouchable and can break any rule they want.

The fact that a minority of only 17% gets special treatment and more funding and support then the majority is a joke itself. Places like Stip, Veles and even Bitola have been forgotten in the last 20 years, from memory Tetovo and even Gostivar have been looked after pretty good.

But the shiptars will keep complaining and the Macedonians will keep apologizing and shining their shoes

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      BBS, why do you feel the need to tar the Macedonian Muslims with the same brush? They're not all like you describe above. I have a good friend that lives here in Australia who is Macedonian Muslim and has family in Macedonia and he/they feel equally sad about the Albanianisation of Macedonia. Also, it's not like Macedonian Christians have always been the most accomodating towards them either, in fact, sometimes the ignorant peanuts among us actually push them into the arms of encroaching Albanian extremists.
                      Not all are bad, but from my past experiences with them, the hyper-inflated population figure of albanians due to albanians "buying out" torbeshi, stories i have heard or read about, and the fact that some of their politicians are wanting to make a new identity in macedonia called "torbeshi" (where they think they are not macedonia) kind of makes me give up on them.

I agree a lot of our hard core and orthodox fanatical lunatics did make them feel like out casts, but i would rather be bit of a outcast in my society then completely "morph" into a albanian just to "fit in".

I personally dream of a day when torbeshi accept that they are macedonians and we christian macedonians accept them as well and we are united against shiptar nationalism, but with politics that dont have macedonia's best intrests at heart, a population that doesnt care, and people from saudi arabia causing trouble in macedonia, it doesnt seem likely.

Comment

• United MKD
                        • Jul 2011

I'm glad all this is happening, the burning of our flag, the greater albania graffiti etc etc I hope it continues and ramps up its pace all over the west specifically in Skopje, maybe then, MAYBE the Macedonians might decide to do something? I still highly doubt it.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                          I'm glad all this is happening, the burning of our flag, the greater albania graffiti etc etc I hope it continues and ramps up its pace all over the west specifically in Skopje, maybe then, MAYBE the Macedonians might decide to do something? I still highly doubt it.
                          Then the Macedonians will say, those Albos are crazy ... they want it more than us ... its not worth losing our lives over this. We better move to Bulgaria.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Then the Macedonians will say, those Albos are crazy ... they want it more than us ... its not worth losing our lives over this. We better move to Bulgaria.
                            Is this a classic case of patriotism coming second to existence?
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              Is this a classic case of patriotism coming second to existence?
                              I think (after all the chest beating) .... "existence" will win for the majority of all people.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• MKPrilep
                                • Mar 2009

struga

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/68398110380682358361100.jpg/][/URL]

Comment

Working...
                                X