X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

Can't the people in Macedonia see that these are all the little pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. There are enough parts in place in order to see the 'bigger picture,' so why are they still silent on this matter?
    Someone should show them this thread if it isn't already obvious to them, but then again, it's in their own backyard to see. If that 'Greater Albania' graffiti doesn't make it clear, then I guess nothing will.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

I CONCEDE, MACEDONIA IS LOST, LONG LIVE FYROM

It deserves to be called Fyrom because that is exactly what it is "former" Macedonia, ah well at least we lasted 20 years.
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

MKPrilep, upload it from http://imageshack.us/

Then select the "forum code" link and post it here, it will come up as a picture. I have done it for you in this instance for both the pictures in the links above.

The mosque tower is higher than the church tower, its like Macedonia is back in Ottoman times.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
          • Sep 2010

Can't the people in Macedonia see that these are all the little pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. There are enough parts in place in order to see the 'bigger picture,' so why are they still silent on this matter?
          Someone should show them this thread if it isn't already obvious to them, but then again, it's in their own backyard to see. If that 'Greater Albania' graffiti doesn't make it clear, then I guess nothing will.
          W
          Have you ever heard of the word sheeple? that's what the majority of Macedonians are. As long as they follow dpmne-(Skopje) and sdsm-(fyrom) they will keep going into a direction until they fall off a cliff.

I said this before and I'll say it again. We had our chance after 2000 years of slavery and we just shat on our future like it doesn't even matter.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

"sheeple", I like it.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

UPDATE - NOVEMBER 29, 2011

Albanians Burn Macedonia's Flag in Skopje!

Watch the video here>> http://vesti.alfa.mk/default.aspx?mId=36&eventId=43090

TETOVO MUNICIPALITY: The "Greater Albania" Graffiti STAYS!
              -Because it expresses the "revolt" of the people

ALBANIAN PERPETRATORS RELEASED!
              Police find "no grounds" to lay charges.

Графитот на Голема Албанија ќе остане!
              Графитот со кој е прикажана мапата на Голема Албанија, а кој беше нацртан на излезот од Тетово, нема да биде избришан. И покрај тоа што тројцата Албанци кои се качиле на скеле и го исцртале огромниот графит се приведени, сепак, градската администрација на Тетово нема намера да го отстрани графитот, при тоа правдајќи се дека графитите биле начин на изразување на луѓето.
              -Графитот нема да биде отстранет, бидејќи го искажува револтот на жителите. Ние како локална власт немаме надлежност да се мешаме во графити, ниту пак ни е работа да бојадисуваме. За нас тие графити немаат некое посебно значење, ни рече портпаролот на градоначалникот на Тетово, Амјдин Асани.
              Source: http://www.vecer.com.mk/default.asp?...A7808635F0C2B8

Albanians: MACEDONIANS SHOULD NOT FEEL OFFENDED!
              -If the graffiti is erased, then every "United Macedonia" map should be erased too!

Source: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=83604

300 Students in Struga Chant Separatist and Anti-Macedonian Slogans

Source: http://telma.com.mk/index.php?task=c...b=6&item=12616
              Last edited by Niko777; 11-29-2011, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Niko777
                What an absolute disgrace - two sets of laws in Macedonia?
                Macedonians in RoM are getting exactly what they deserve, and will keep getting it until they collectively stand up and say ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• ProMKD
                  • Oct 2011

The user who uploaded the video of the burning of the flag in Skopje has closed his account.
                  The idiots who were caught at 10AM in TETOVO will be charged with graffiti only, I'm sure of it, which is a misdemeanor or prekrshochna prijava.

Voeni Stareshini or Military Officers participating in what is basically the greater albania celebrations. I'm surprised they kept the ventilator on their uniforms, and didn't cover them with shiptar flags.

Get ready boys. Who is willing to pick up a rifle to fight for Macedonia when the time comes better prepare themselves. The fatherland will call.
                  www.everythingmacedonia.com
                  Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

How utterly disappointing.
                    On so many levels.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                      The fatherland will call.
                      I highly doubt it. All the clowns in Parliament were there in 2001. Judging from past experience, they will do everything in their power to obstruct anyone willing to defend the Macedonian state. And anyone who manages to take action, from within the military or the general population, will either be sent to the Hauge or demoted, fired and thrown into the gutter afterwards.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• ProMKD
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        I highly doubt it. All the clowns in Parliament were there in 2001. Judging from past experience, they will do everything in their power to obstruct anyone willing to defend the Macedonian state. And anyone who manages to take action, from within the military or the general population, will either be sent to the Hauge or demoted, fired and thrown into the gutter afterwards.
                        Which part of fatherland do you understand to mean politicians?

But anyways, we won't count on you then!
                        www.everythingmacedonia.com
                        Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Which part of fatherland do you understand to mean politicians?

But anyways, we won't count on you then!
                          I'm sure you'll be the first one there. We don't even know your real identity so you can pretty much mouth off as much as you like.

P.S. Just out of curiosity, how do you plan on fighting if its unorganised?
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

we won't count on you then!
                            Be careful with comments like that, they are usually pretty empty.
                            Were you there in 2001?
                            It was first described as a war about 2 or 3 years ago.
                            The same thing will happen again in my opinion but it will see a partition of Macedonia. You might find yourself in a "war" where nobody is doing anything and then see Macedonia disappear before your eyes after a few bits of paper get signed.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                              • Sep 2010

Get ready boys. Who is willing to pick up a rifle to fight for Macedonia when the time comes better prepare themselves. The fatherland will call.
                              Sure. I'll dig your grave while you fight for the political interests, sounds fair?

Comment

Working...
                              X