X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Oh ... to be fair Niko, you have given the Albanian link.
    But it still irks me. I see no need for an Albanian link there.
    RTG
    To be fair, there should not be any Albanian language available on there, let them use google translate like the rest of us! F#@$k them and the horse they rode in on!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

Macedonian Parliament Closed in honor of "Day of the Albanian alphabet" Holiday

Macedonian and Albanian politicians took the day off to celebrate "Day of the Albanian Alphabet". This means it is an official state holiday!!

Article from Sitel News>> http://sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/makedoni...onci-i-albanci

Happy Albanian Alphabet Day!!!
      Last edited by Niko777; 11-22-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post

Macedonian and Albanian politicians took the day off to celebrate "Day of the Albanian Alphabet". This means it is an official state holiday!!

Unbef**kenlievable
        What next? Public holidays to celebrate the Interim Accord, Framework Agreement!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• United MKD
          • Jul 2011

Cestit praznik to all of you guys, hope it was a great day

fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• Volk
            • Sep 2008

According to the news report posted its an ethnic albanian national day (whatever that means) everyone else is expected to work but though it would be a great excuse not to
            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

The pathetic is now the norm these days in Macedonia.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Farrrrk me what next?

A public holiday to commemorate the civil war? (even though it was not officially a civil war). And how about an re-enactment during that day, of Albanians massacring and burning Macedonian soldiers and all citizens lining the streets and cheering a UCK parade.

da ve seram drzavata.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Komita
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post

And who's fault is this? The people of course, have they once spoken out or even made a protest any of this? Of course not, they voted them and gave them the authority.
                  Democracy is the worst thing that happen to us in the last 100 years together with communism.
                  Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

yeah that means a stupid minority is slowly taking over.So much for macedonian soveregnity.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                      • Sep 2010

This country has gone from worse to the point when you feel that you don't give a shit about it anymore. If the people can't be bothered protesting and speaking out for their future, then f*** them, let them suffer when Macedonia gets occupied again and our people don't have any rights anymore.

They can jump around like chimps for a basketball game but they can't be bothered doing it when it comes to protecting the country and the people's future.

Honestly, why should I die when there's another war and then the government lets the terrorists run the country.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                        They can jump around like chimps for a basketball game but they can't be bothered doing it when it comes to protecting the country and the people's future.
                        That started a furor last time.
                        But is hard to deny.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• ProMKD
                          • Oct 2011

If you're following my posts, you know that I am just as insanely outraged as the rest of you, but I have noticed this:

When you guys discuss on this forum you say "let those people suffer" or "those people" as if we are NOT the same people! As if the diaspora is different from the citizens of Macedonia! I understand that many times we have a difference in opinion, and many times the people of Macedonia think the diaspora is "crazy and nationalistic", believe me I have seen this, but we can't advocate for a better Macedonia while at the same time distancing ourselves from people in our homeland!

It reminds me of the way Ohrigjani hate Skopjani. When Skopjani are down there, it's mostly "abe skopjancista edni, naduvani" as if everbody from Skopje thinks highly of themselves. They hate us Skopjani the same amount or more than they hate shiptari. it almost feels like some diaspora people feel the same way about Macedonians in Macedonia.

Let's be united people! If you have relatives back home, get their email, get their facebook, and let them know that they should be fighting for their rights, our rights, our country!
                          www.everythingmacedonia.com
                          Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

ProMkd
                            I understand what you're saying but what is actually happening is the reverse of what you say here.........
                            distancing ourselves from people in our homeland
                            I don't think we are distancing ourselves, I think ROM is distancing itself from us! There are many examples one of which was the debacle about a diaspora representative from Oz, what a complete joke that was, as if to say fu*$ you we'll let you know who your rep. is!

Comment

• United MKD
                              • Jul 2011

In Kosovo not in Macedonia but anyway:

Kosovo fans burn Macedonan flag:

Including a "2012 is not the end of the world, it's the end of Macedonia" banner.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

ProMKD, in many cases saying 'those' people is a simple geographical distinction, not an ethnic one. You're reading too much into it. Nobody is denying that they are Macedonians, let's not get carried away. Having said that, it can also mean 'those' who are indifferent to the plight of our common fatherland, or 'those' who actively support treacherous policies, and they can be found across the world.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X