X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

cultea you smart arse you think you know everything he was using the same avatar.Who cares we don't need smart arse comments either short or long especially with fyromian leanings.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      cultea you smart arse you think you know everything he was using the same avatar.Who cares we don't need smart arse comments either short or long especially with fyromian leanings.
      Lol, the reason he had the same avatar of 'bozo the clown' is because the mods forcefully imposed it on him, no different to how the Macedonian government shoved the ventilator down the throats of the Macedonian citizens. I don't agree with changing MTO member names and avatars since it goes against our very beliefs. If they breach forum rules a ban is much more appropriate rather than ridiculing one another.

But since we all seem to be in such an attacking mood lately, I'll follow the trend and take this opportunity to critisise the author of the post I quoted. I know your heart is in the right place George, but perhaps you shouldn't always be so quick to jump the gun. A little proofreading wouldn't hurt to prevent some of your ridiculous, and at times, embarrassing posts.

We are all civilized beings here so why must we crucify every second poster on these forums? It is most certainly a place for debate but some of us here have resulted in attacking our own people, then they wonder why the Macedonian community in Australia is plagued with division. We've already lost some very notable Macedonian members (Rogi and Bill are the first to spring to mind), so it is blatantly obvious that this attacking mentality isn't going to assist the forum in any way.
      I was happy to watch as a bystander, feeling this phase would soon pass, but it has now become beyond ridiculous and a few other members have already pointed out similar contentions.

Don't stoop to the level of our oppressors.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
        Lol, the reason he had the same avatar of 'bozo the clown' is because the mods forcefully imposed it on him, no different to how the Macedonian government shoved the ventilator down the throats of the Macedonian citizens. I don't agree with changing MTO member names and avatars since it goes against our very beliefs. If they breach forum rules a ban is much more appropriate rather than ridiculing one another.

But since we all seem to be in such an attacking mood lately, I'll follow the trend and take this opportunity to critisise the author of the post I quoted. I know your heart is in the right place George, but perhaps you shouldn't always be so quick to jump the gun. A little proofreading wouldn't hurt to prevent some of your ridiculous, and at times, embarrassing posts.

We are all civilized beings here so why must we crucify every second poster on these forums? It is most certainly a place for debate but some of us here have resulted in attacking our own people, then they wonder why the Macedonian community in Australia is plagued with division. We've already lost some very notable Macedonian members (Rogi and Bill are the first to spring to mind), so it is blatantly obvious that this attacking mentality isn't going to assist the forum in any way.
        I was happy to watch as a bystander, feeling this phase would soon pass, but it has now become beyond ridiculous and a few other members have already pointed out similar contentions.

Don't stoop to the level of our oppressors.
        EM, the reason we have divisions in Australia is because we are the most ideologically solid group in the diaspora. We have actually taken a stand and we will not back down from our principles. There are factions within Australia that have chosen to support and promote the treason that the Macedonian Government has undertaken (not thinking of anyone in particular on this forum, but throughout the Macedonian community in Australia). The fact that we have divisions shows that we are thinking about the issues and taking them seriously. It shows that we have robust debate and we are not just jumping onto the next bandwagon that comes along. It shows that there are people and organisations in Australia that have clearly defined principles and will not back down from them. It shows that we won't just accept whatever is thrown at us and then give ourselves a pat on the back UMD style.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia
          EM, the decision to change his avatar wasn't the most appropriate and you're right, if he breaches forum policy then the reaction should be in accordance with the established rules. If he chooses to return to the forum he can have his old avatar back. He was still a new member so I wouldn't yet put him in the same boat as 'ozimak' who was continually spamming this forum for months on end, and, who should have been banned long before he had an opportunity to do it. We live and learn mate, we will continue trying to moderate this forum as best we can, and if you have any other concerns or suggestions don't hesitate to make them heard.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

I wouldn't mourn Helvetia's exit too deeply, his posts were littered with subtle Albanian undertones that no Macedonian, no matter how warped, could have written.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

Macedonian Ministry of Defense Becomes Bilingual!!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                Macedonian Ministry of Defense Becomes Bilingual!!!

Welcome to Gruevski's Macedonia.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

UCK Memorial Overlooking the city of Tetovo

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Municipality of Tetovo Organizes Pan-Albanian Folklore festival "Sounds of Shar".

The director of this festival Zilfi Ali, on behalf of the organizers and participants thanked the municipal authorities and Mayor of Tetovo Prof. Sad Bexheti for the help and contribution to the successful realization of this traditional festival. "In this way the municipality of Tetovo honors artists of Albanian lands and provides support and cultivate our national culture,"

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

The Albanian language "Tetovo State University" continues to spread across Macedonia, opening another campus this time in Kicevo.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Ahmeti and Kosovo's Ambassador to Macedonia today discussed the upcoming census in Macedonia, and the possibility of citizens traveling to both countries with ID Cards only. (Dnevnik)

WTF Does Kosovo have to do with our census??? Meanwhile in neighboring Albania, it is illegal to declare yourself as Macedonian...

Also, Ahmeti is threatening that if Kosovo is partitioned, it will spread consequences to Macedonia.... So in other words the stability of Macedonia relies of whether Albanians will get their way in Kosovo???
                        Last edited by Niko777; 09-28-2011, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

who cares about kosovo,It's serbian as well.So in effect it will be partitioned.Ahmeti shouldn't be threatening macedonia as it has nothing to do.If he doesn;t like it he should pack his bags.Also there is no way he should be allowed to use macedonian resources for the uck.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

the census has plenty to do because it gives the kosovrs a chance to vote that they are albanian who have macedonian citizenship.They only achieve their purpose of raisng the albanian level in macedonia.I don't know how gruevski can allow this sort of manipulation.
                            Also the macedonians in albania aren't even recognised by the govt in stark contrast.Maybe our govt should do the same not recognize the albanians.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Another UCK memorial... Kumanovo Region

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Only in Macedonia.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X