X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Helvetia,

All that Yugoslav stuff earned you our special yugo nostalgia badge. Wear it with pride.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Helvetia,

All that Yugoslav stuff earned you our special yugo nostalgia badge. Wear it with pride.

Vangelovski, thanks for the laugh!
      Now I know and remember who Helvetia reminds me of!
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Onur
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Helvetia View Post
        The Swiss were bound together long before they became rich. They loved the idea of democracy, and didn't felt so different to other peoples nearby so they came together and formed a confederation. Your argument that because Switzerland is multilingual, it must mean they are multiethnic. That's where you're wrong.
        The only difference between Switzerland and Belgium is the former created earlier than the latter. It doesn't matter much what people thinks themselves because people`s thoughts can be manipulated/changed by using some tools, just like it has been done to you in Yugo era, instead of that you gotta look at the facts. You cannot create an identity in a day, it`s process which gets evolved in centuries and first of all, you need more or less, a distinct language. Swiss people never had this at all.

South Slavs wanted Yugoslavia, not just the great powers. While the creation was approved by the great powers, yes but the Yugoslavia idea was invented by South Slavs and desired by many at the time.
        Ohh yeah, ask that to the Bosnians or 10.000s of killed/expelled Hungarians in Banat region or the assassinated 100s of Croatians by the chetniks during the creation of yugoslavia. Ask their descendants about whether they approved the idea or not.

Why I despair at the dissolution of Yugoslavia is not because I fear Germany or Austria who are obviously non-threats today but because I worry about rising Turkey. We don't need a non-European country interfering in our affairs nor do we need your country to be an economic force taking over our assets with your money.
        Turkey interferes to who, when, how??? Show me just one example of that since 1912. Don't forget that the Yugoslavia has been invaded by Germans and Italians during that time.

Other than that, i sense a presence of a delusional south slav, orthodox mujaheddin here. Why you feel in this way? Who gives you this ridicules and fake duty of "stopping the Turkish advance"? Whats your personal and your country`s gain with that? You adopted this idiotic duty to yourself to make your local child molester priest happy? or to make EU globalist freaks happy???

Yugoslavia was the only tool that could've helped us develop and block Turkey from coming back to Europe but sadly, that didn't happen.
        Who is "us"?? Yugo slavs? Who were south slavs? Was there ever an identity like that? It was as plastic as current Belgian identity and you were supposedly stop so-called "Turkish advance" with that??

You guys are fighting with ghosts
        Last edited by Onur; 09-21-2011, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

helvetia is probably fyrom>judging from the stupid remarks it may as well be fyrom.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Helvetia
            Banned
            • Sep 2011

Um, first of all, I don't know who FYROM is. Second of all, I'm gone, you guys have been very insulting without any real basis.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
              • Sep 2008

Last pages kind of reminds u of a wolfpack on the hunt Really...

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

stop your bs you clown your so stupid you fogot to take your stupid clown avatar.Also the stupid things you say are exactly what fyrom the clown would say..Good riddance you are sure to come back as bozo the clown.The fyromian clown.
                Last edited by George S.; 09-21-2011, 04:58 PM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                  Banned
                  • May 2011

Come one people we have just isolated a another Macedonain from our Forum we should have gave him a chance he wasn't like that Albanian scumbag who showed his true colors and wasnt shown the boot

I hope you read this Helvetia be a little more thick skinned it is an Internet Forum after all

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Macedonia is failing to see that the Macedonian language unites everyone in the country, whether you are Macedonian, Albanian, Turkish, Vlah...

The Muslims in Macedonia should also use Macedonian as the official language in mosques. Albanians are not the only muslims, there are also Turks, Bosnians, and Romas, and when Albanians use only their language in religious services this is an insult to the other Muslim minorities.

There has been some recent news in the media where Macedonian ministers of Albanian origin are now only using the Albanian language on official occasions (ex. diplomatic meetings, press releases, speeches, etc.) This is high treason! Ministers of Macedonia should not use a foreign language when representing Macedonia abroad, or when addressing the Macedonian public. 75% of Macedonia does not speak Albanian!!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Helvetia View Post
                      Um, first of all, I don't know who FYROM is. Second of all, I'm gone, you guys have been very insulting without any real basis.
                      Grow up mate. Firstly, its an internet forum and secondly, noone even knows you're real identity so the most we've done is insult a fake internet persona.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• cultea
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        stop your bs you clown your so stupid you fogot to take your stupid clown avatar.Also the stupid things you say are exactly what fyrom the clown would say..Good riddance you are sure to come back as bozo the clown.The fyromian clown.
                        This guy was certainly NOT Ozimak, because his answers were short and precise. An overall interesting case that reminded me more of users like Ivo or Currency Trader, though he had some unique and bizarre ideas. It's a pity, you are all a little crazy but moderators should restrain the members instead of fuelling things without a reason.

By the way, I miss Ozimak and he certainly did not deserve his mistreatment, especially since he was a very old member.

A propaganda forum (any propaganda forum) is of course an oxymoron, since freedom of speech is against the effective promotion of very restricted ideas, but some balance can be found.

Vangelovski (and even you Risto the Great) calm down!!

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by cultea View Post
                          This guy was certainly NOT Ozimak, because his answers were short and precise. An overall interesting case that reminded me more of users like Ivo or Currency Trader, though he had some unique and bizarre ideas. It's a pity, you are all a little crazy but moderators should restrain the members instead of fuelling things without a reason.

By the way, I miss Ozimak and he certainly did not deserve his mistreatment, especially since he was a very old member.

A propaganda forum (any propaganda forum) is of course an oxymoron, since freedom of speech is against the effective promotion of very restricted ideas, but some balance can be found.

Vangelovski (and even you Risto the Great) calm down!!
                          I'm somewhat amazed by the level of tolerance displayed by the Administrators of this forum for the likes of the 'Ozimaks' and most surprisingly for the 'greeks' that wander through here...I've argued for years the futility of the 'greek' presence on Macedonian forums.

If I had access to the 'delete' button, none of you 'greek' fucks would be in here.
                          Last edited by Phoenix; 09-22-2011, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

Macedonia's Vice Premier Xhaferi is in the USA today visiting the Albanian-American Council.

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Some of the hundreds of Albanian mansions in rural communities Kicevo - Gostivar - Tetovo:

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

here we are slaving away in foreign lands & the albanians are building super duper mansions.
                                It all seems just a waste of time trying to make ends meet .Where is all that money coming from & the govt is turning a blind eye.
                                Last edited by George S.; 09-26-2011, 11:49 PM. Reason: ed
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X