X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

While the rest of the country celebrates, in Tetovo it was business as usual. Stores were open. Not a single local authority participated in what was only a small modest ceremony.

FULL STORY HERE >>
    http://vesti.alfa.mk/default.aspx?mId=36&eventId=40626

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

ALSAT-M, the Albanian TV broadcaster in western Macedonia, which was previously bilingual in both Macedonian and Albanian, has recently removed the Macedonian version from its website and TV broadcasting services. Alsat is a private company from Albania. How it received a license from the Macedonian government to broadcast Albanian propaganda, I will never know.

You can view the website here>>
      http://alsat-m.tv/

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

"20 years of independence, but not for Albanians"

-Headline from the Albanian language newspaper in Macedonia "KOHA" (partly funded by the Macedonian government)

Article can be read here (in Albanian) >> http://www.koha.mk/aktuale/7385.html

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Its not really 20 years of independence for Macedonians either. Macedonian independence was basically crushed during 1993-95. We cannot honestly claim that the Macedonian people are in charge of the state.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

I would be more inclined to refer to it as 20 years of eroded sovreignity!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Komita
              • May 2009

The thing is they are not in a majority nowhere except Debar, Tetovo, Gostivar i Lipkovo. They are not even 25% in Skopje, the numbers are artificial and inflated by outside factors.
              Last edited by Komita; 09-09-2011, 06:19 AM.
              Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Komita did you hear how the albanians are manipulating the stats.They are saying turks are albanians & also trying to delay the census so it falls in the holiday season so that a lot of albanian tourists can come down & participate.They are manupalating the figures to show that there are more of them in certain towns.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Komita
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  Komita did you hear how the albanians are manipulating the stats.They are saying turks are albanians & also trying to delay the census so it falls in the holiday season so that a lot of albanian tourists can come down & participate.They are manupalating the figures to show that there are more of them in certain towns.
                  They also have gypsies and torbeshi writing themselves as albanian, the sad thing is we could stop all of this but there is no will from our government our from people.
                  Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Macedonia is always trying to please the minority that is never thankful
                    The new Museum of the Macedonian Struggle in Skopje opened its doors to the public today. This is the museum with the 105 wax figures of prominent revolutionaries that fought for the Macedonian cause in the last 150 years. Inside the museum, a section was dedicated to Albanians who fought for freedom against the Ottoman empire, as a good gesture from the Macedonian state towards today's Albanian minority. My question is, what's the point of trying to include the Albanian minority if no Albanian will ever dare to step foot in this museum?

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

Macedonians discriminated in Tetovo region. Safe drinking water reserved only for Albanian communities

>> Full Story Here >>>
                      http://www.novamakedonija.com.mk/New...tIzdanie=22377

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

the pandering that goes on never ceases to amaze me.Why are they doing it at the cost of macedonian sovereignity.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

On the safe drinking water where's the concern for the fellow man here.If the macedonians do it why can't the albanians.I think the macedonians should get serious about this scourge
                          on the macedonian land.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Komita
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                            Macedonians discriminated in Tetovo region. Safe drinking water reserved only for Albanian communities

>> Full Story Here >>>
                            http://www.novamakedonija.com.mk/New...tIzdanie=22377
                            A da gi prasam tie nenormalnite lugje zosto ne se soberat i pravec Skopje pred vlada ili ministerstvo krsenje i palenje dur sredi rabotava so vodava... ebati narodot glup.
                            Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

This is hilarious, the Albanians are pissing and shitting in their own backyards.
                              Driving through most of Macedonia, it is apparent which villages are Albanian and which are Macedonian
                              The roads leading up to the villages and around the villages are the evidence, including the multitude of ugly minarets they have placed destroying the beautiful scenery.
                              I was disgusted with the filthy tonnes of rubbish dumped along the roadsides all the way from Struga right through to Mavrovo National Park past Debar. Rubbish in quantites that they have been dumping into the flowing river along the mountain right through to Shar planina was an eye opener
                              Macedonian villages and towns are clean and free of such filth
                              Of course the drinking water would be unsafe, if they are shitting in it, then this is the reason it is unsafe for human consumption!

I have said this before in another post, but will repeat myself here.
                              In Struga where the river Drim flows and the waters from Ohrid and Lake Prespa system flow into the entrance, we stopped to take photographs and for me to sit by the side of the fast flowing waters and place my feet in the cool water.
                              A dirty Albanian woman had a garbage bag full of refuse and rubbish, she stood alongside us and emptied the contents of the garbage bag into the water at the entrance and threw the plastic bag into the river. Her Albanian men were standing alongside of her smirking, and I was mortified and speechless with shock that any sane self respecting human being could be so filthy and disrespectful to the environment and to our country
                              Struga I found to be densely populated with Albanians, the villages all the way up to Mavrovo National Park were Albanian , Debar is lost to us, Macedonians have fled and am not surprised the drinking water is unsafe for human consumption with what I have witnessed and encountered with my own eyes
                              In one of the villages, a group of Albanian men were by the side of the ride burning something on a 35 degree celsius hot day, standing around laughing
                              The government must put some form of control on waste, and recycling programmes for plastic drink bottles, and fines must be enforced
                              It angered me to see what that disgusting dirty shiptar did right alongside of me, shitting in the water next to me, you reap what you sow, and this must stop
                              The rubbish along the river system would contaminate the water supply!
                              Macedonian villages are clean, there is no rubbish along the roads
                              Last edited by julie; 09-11-2011, 01:11 PM.
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                                Macedonian villages and towns are clean and free of such filth
                                Julie, I'm not sure how familiar you are with the region, but the Macedonian towns are not rubbish free. In fact, if you take a closer look, you'll see that its a problem country wide, and in fact, the Macedonians in and around Struga/Ohrid are dumping more rubbish around the place than the Albanians - even though they like to blame the others. Its just a sad reality.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X