X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Philip Reeker's latest propaganda claims that the Framework Agreement is the key to Macedonia's future and its ability to integrate into the EU and NATO:

http://www.a1.com.mk/vesti/default.aspx?VestID=139520
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I totally agree with Reeker.
      Why else would Macedonia integrate with the EU and NATO? To integrate it requires complete humiliation and reaching its lowest ebb. This is what is expected from Macedonia in order to qualify as EU/NATO's ("lucky to be here") pet project.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
        • Jun 2011

I honestly can't believe Albanians are doing that in Macedonia... as they are in Greece and Serbia as well. MKD needs to stop being bullied by it's neighbors...you'd think ALB would have known better after they sent government guerrilla terrorists to gun down innocent Macedonians.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

It's time to stand up to them tell them off simple as that.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Mastika
            • Feb 2010

Going back to the original reason why this thread was made sticky.

Here is a link to showing over 80 news mosques which have been built in Macedonia in the past 7-8 years.

It seems that this new wave of mosques has even spread to areas around Prilep...

I guess this is why there are over 600 mosques in Macedonia.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

You have over 600 mosques in macedonia why because you have stupid macedonians allowing it.The macedonian govt caves in to minority pressure.
              In 2006 i had reason to travel from one end of albania to the other to get to sebia.What did i notice only 1 mosque along the way.What does that tell you that most of albania is ofcatholic religion.I also noticed a few albanian flags in albania.What did i notice just in tetovo a couple of mosques & every house has an albanian flag.These so called albanians were thrown out mostly by the communists after the 2nd world war by envir roger so they came to macedonia & i don't think the albanians want them back.So the albanians in macedonia basically want a country within a country & they want that on the pretext that they are missing some rights which is bs.Why are they building more mosques around prilep to insult macedonians.
              Last edited by George S.; 06-23-2011, 09:36 AM. Reason: edit
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bukefal
                Albanian Macedonians are part of our country, again, I've said this hundreds of times. These people do have contributed to Macedonia and are part of our history.
                Which people? How have they contributed?
                Originally posted by European
                I believe it would be more inappropriate if Macedonian monuments were built only while using public funds to pay for such projects.
                If you want statues of Albanians who have done NOTHING for Macedonia, then go to Albania. Aside from Mother Teresa and Artim Shakiri, which other person with ethnic Albanian roots has done anything positive for Macedonia, or presented Macedonia in a favourable manner to the world?
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• MKPrilep
                  • Mar 2009

SDSM would give up Prime Minister spot to form Government

ej sega da se znaej koj e crvenkoski, peder eden mameto da mu ebam.
                  i neznam kako uste mozat lugjeto da glazat za nego i sdsm.
                  kako ne se stramat, lele da mozam ke go otepam smesto.

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

JUST IN!

DUI: You can build a church in Skopje only if you clear the status of the Albanian rebels
                    VMRODPMNE - AGREES!

ALSO: 3 Macedonian ministers lose their posts to Albanians from DUI:
                    -Minister of Transportation and Infrastructure
                    -Speaker of the Parliament

-Director of Public Security!!!

Read full story here: http://www.utrinski.com.mk/default.a...5451CED224413D

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

It cannot be true!

Riots anybody?

Protests anybody?

Better bread in exchange for Albanian rebels anybody?

Lucky I am not a modern Macedonian from FYROM. I would be ashamed of myself right now.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                        [SIZE="5"]JUST IN!

DUI: You can build a church in Skopje only if you clear the status of the Albanian rebels
                        VMRODPMNE - AGREES!

Hang fucken Gruevski.

I feel so sorry for the loved ones that have lost a family member by these terrorists and have to walk past one.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

But one of the latest events in the negotiations is that DUI, according to our sources, will likely get the Public Security Bureau, where information goes for all forms of organized crime, state security, border police, then information for citizens, passports, identity cards, all forms of personal documents.
                          Get ready for a massive influx of Kosovars.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                            JUST IN!

VMRODPMNE - AGREES!

ALSO: 3 Macedonian ministers lose their posts to Albanians from DUI:
                            -Minister of Transportation and Infrastructure
                            -Speaker of the Parliament

-Director of Public Security!!!

Read full story here: http://www.utrinski.com.mk/default.a...5451CED224413D
                            Niko77
                            "Clear the satus of Albanian rebels" - this is an admision of terrorism and should be treated as such, and those in parliament seeking forgiveness for them, should be charged with aiding and abetting these terrorists! I live in hope that someone in Macedonia will actually object to this/wake up to it and actually do something about it!
                            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Our politicians are screwing the macedonians . Knowingly . Koga ke se razbudi makedonskiot narod
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mastika
                                • Feb 2010

What a coincidence; Three statues of Macedonian folk heroes go up to distract the people, while almost simultaneously DPMNE gives even more concessions to the Albanian bloc.

Maybe this was the "right time" which the country (i think the mayor of bitola said something to this extent) was waiting for before they would put the statues up.

Comment

Working...
                                X