X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indigen
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Droog View Post
    Instead of responding with the too-common outburst you should check the stats before jumping to conclusions.
    You and other anti-Macedonian propagandists are polluting this very, very useful (to Macedonians) topic thread and you have the nerve to accuse me of "outbursts". I wonder how on topic your propagandist Shiptar drivel is?

Originally Posted by indigen View Post
    You are either very ignorant or you here to spread cheap Shiptar propaganda, IMHO! The fact IS that the Ghegs (DUI) threatened WAR when there was a prospect of leaving them out of the Government in 2006 and there is no legitimate legal obligation to include Gheg parties in any government whatsoever, even in the FA! Go and do some research on the topic and then try to speak about it! I despise liars and cheap underhand propagandists, especially anti-Macedonian ones posting on a Macedonian forum!!!
    Gruevski's coalition had 63 seats(Gruevski's party by itself didn't have more than 60), so of course he was obliged to ally himself with one of the Albanian parties.
    Did you read and comprehend what I have highlighted above? Obviously NOT! Go and check your facts for what DUI threatened after 2006 elections in Macedonia before you continue to spread more Shiptar BS on here!!!

A majority of 63 is too unstable even if they are all controlled by one party, not to mention how much more unstable such a majority becomes when those 63 seats are divided among small parties like the union of Roma
    63 is sufficient to form a minority government but DUI has a different logic and perspective of how governments in MK should be formed, and it has nothing in common with NORMAL DEMOCRACY as understood in the west!

PRESS - Дневник

Никола Груевски пред искушение

ДУИ бара влада по своја рамковна верзија

Во државата има две мнозинства, македонско и албанско и победничките партии треба да ја формираат владата, велат во ДУИ

Средбата на лидерот на ДУИ, Али Ахмети, со поранешните команданти на ОНА, во ВМРО-ДПМНЕ ја толкуваат како директна уцена да продолжат разговорите за влез на ДУИ во владата. Во партијата на Никола Груевски се категорични дека нема да попуштат пред притисокот што го врши Ахмети и прво бараат ДУИ да се огради од заканите со калашникови и бунт на албанскиот народ, па потоа би продолжиле преговори за формирање влада.

Во саботата Ахмети се сретна со командантите од војната во 2001 година во партиското седиште во Мала Речица и им рекол дека одговорно ќе ги застапува гласачите што ја поддржаа ДУИ.

ДУИ го отфрли барањето на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ да се огради од изјавите на нејзините челници дека ќе има и калашникови и бунт на албанскиот народ ако останат во опозиција. Според портпаролката Ермира Мехмети, според рамковниот договор, во Македонија треба да функционира консензуалната демократија.....[...]...
    The above is a hint of what I am talking about and what you keep ignoring, like you ignored the post below.

------------------

Originally posted by Droog View Post
    a)Do you have any proof about the illegal mosques? I like neither mosques nor churches, but unless there is some proof to back up your statements you're repeating the same old school Balkans propaganda.
    And what will you do if there is proof?

b)What does "Macedonians have been kicked out eg aracinovo." mean? Did someone force them out of the settlement or did they sell their houses and just left?
    Do you read this forum (this topic)? The practice of clearing out non-Ghegs in Kosovo and Western (and North-Western) parts of Macedonia follows a formula and is (and has been) systematic. How is it possible that all the villages around Skopje that were once (certainly before WWII) predominantly Macedonian and Orthodox are now almost exclusively Gheg and Muslim?

c)Everywhere where minorities are respected they're allowed to wave their own flag? What's so wrong with that?
    Not if those minorities are not loyal to the state and have treasonous and separatist tendencies and engage in seditious activities!

d)Macedonians forced to learn Albanian? If you actually spent some time on learning what's going on in Albania instead of imagining a widespread persecution of Macedonians by Albanians, you'd know that Macedonians of Albania have their own Macedonian schools.
    Only in one small area, only to a limited capacity and with very little to no Albanian state support. In Golo Brdo, Gora and major urban centres where Macedonans live, they enjoy no minority rights.
    Last edited by indigen; 05-02-2011, 11:54 PM. Reason: added some info to post.

Comment

• Komita
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      Skopje City Transportation (JSP) Becomes Bilingual, Albanian "SHKUP" Written on all New City Buses

Enlarged image, This is the company's new logo.

Makedonecot = Skrzava, sebicna stoka koj za pari ke si ja prodade sopstvenata majka.
      Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

New Skopje Municipal Building Inaugurated with Albanian Flag
        Municipality of Butel opened the doors to its new building. Although the Macedonians are overwhelmingly the majority, the Albanian National flag flies first.

Comment

• Voltron
          Banned
          • Jan 2011

I never did understand having a soverign flag in another soverign country. If the Rep of Macedonia already respects their rights as Macedonian citizens then they should respect the flag of the country they reside in. Only in cases like in America when we have Greek fest or an Greek American building will both flags be shown. But not in every Municipality of the USA. A line has to be drawn somewhere and the Albanian political parties of Macedonia should own up to this. Thats my take on this.

btw - nice buses.

Comment

• Onur
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
            I never did understand having a soverign flag in another soverign country.
            Me neither. Also by doing this, Macedonian government ignores the all other minorities who lives in Macedonia except Albanians. It`s like an announcement of giving a privilege to the Albanians inside the country even tough the treatment they get should be no different than Turkish or Roma people.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

New Skopje Municipal Building Inaugurated with Albanian Flag
              Municipality of Butel opened the doors to its new building. Although the Macedonians are overwhelmingly the majority, the Albanian National flag flies first.

disgusting
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Yes. This is the dream. What a wonderful thoughtful country Macedonia is. It finds new symbols, new flags and is a culturally inclusive wet dream that is applauded by democracies around the world.

... Until Macedonians no longer exist. Then it will be applauded even louder.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

On a separate note, what if some fascist government takes over Albania tomorrow and replaces the Albanian flag with a swastika, will Macedonia have to change all of the Albanian flags to keep it up to date?

OR

Why doesn't Macedonia also put up the Kosovo flag? After all, it too is a homeland for Albanians.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

The govt is so stupid & lets it happen.THe epitomy happened at one army outpost where the albanians took the macedonian flag down & put up the albanian one.It even refused to change it backIt's virtually a stamp of approval to do as one likes.This has been unheard of the ultimate in disrespect & the govt does not give two hoots about it.
                    The day is coming when we are going to be 2nd class citizens in our own country correction that's happening allready.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

On a separate note, what if some fascist government takes over Albania tomorrow and replaces the Albanian flag with a swastika, will Macedonia have to change all of the Albanian flags to keep it up to date?

OR

Why doesn't Macedonia also put up the Kosovo flag? After all, it too is a homeland for Albanians.
                      Fair points.

Do ethnic Albanians have any symbols other than the Holy Roman Empire symbol?
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

A better question would be if there are any Serbian flags in Kosovo.

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

Macedonian Government Plans Major Investment in "Illyria Square" - Tetovo

Here are the plans according to the Tetovo Municipal website:

Meanwhile cities like Bitola, Prilep, and Shtip continue to be ignored....

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

PHP Code:
                            http://www.tetova.gov.mk/sireta/t/20110510101318.jpg 
                            Meanwhile cities like Bitola, Prilep, and Shtip continue to be ignored....
                            1. I am astounded that a Macedonian government website refers to Tetovo as Tetova. There is no hope for Macedonia or Macedonians.

2. If Bitola, Prilep & Shtip are ignored, it won't matter. Macedonians will not complain in any meaningful way. They have never complained in a meaningful way in the last 20 years.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              1. I am astounded that a Macedonian government website refers to Tetovo as Tetova. There is no hope for Macedonia or Macedonians.

2. If Bitola, Prilep & Shtip are ignored, it won't matter. Macedonians will not complain in any meaningful way. They have never complained in a meaningful way in the last 20 years.
                              It appears macedonians do not have any self-respect, hence why they allow other people to walk over them, treat them like door mats...

The old and failed macedonian mentality of "lets just be friends with everyone" in hopes that things will improve or people will sorry for us and let us be needs to be eliminated. We need to take action, grab the bull by the horns so to speak.

The fact that the albanian "dominated" areas in macedona are improving at a rapid rate (with the help of the piss weak macedonian government) and the macedonian dominated areas are decaying away and being ignored should be enough warning signals for the macedonians of were the country is heading

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

The Macedonians are getting exactly what they ask for; nothing. This is exactly what the Macedonian people want. If it were not, they'd be saying so, they'd be arguing, they'd be yelling, they'd be revolting.

When the Macedonians realise it is the squeaky wheel that gets the oil, if not too late, then they might start being considered by their own Government.

Until then, only the Albanians will get what they ask for, or demand; everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X