X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Niko777, what is your opinion on the below? Is it on par with what the FA provides for the ethnic Albanians in Macedonia?
    SoM, as I told Prolet in a previous post, I accept this as good news, it is a start, but we cannot compare it with the situation in Macedonia. Pustec is an isolated rural region, whereas in Macedonia, there are Albanian signs in the capital, in front of key government buildings and on main city boulevards. In Macedonia, all Albanian signs were funded by the Macedonian government. The Albanian government did not fund these Macedonian signs in Pustec, they had to by donated by Macedonia. So are we on par? Not by a long shot...

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      SoM, as I told Prolet in a previous post, I accept this as good news, it is a start, but we cannot compare it with the situation in Macedonia. Pustec is an isolated rural region, whereas in Macedonia, there are Albanian signs in the capital, in front of key government buildings and on main city boulevards. In Macedonia, all Albanian signs were funded by the Macedonian government. The Albanian government did not fund these Macedonian signs in Pustec, they had to by donated by Macedonia. So are we on par? Not by a long shot...
      In addition, Albanians in Macedonian have been given real political power through constitutional amendments and statutory law (yes, the FA again ). Nothing of that calibre in Albania.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

Can someone please explain to me how Albanians are so successful in building mosques illegally in Skopje? Here, they managed to build a mosque in Karposh Municipality, where they only make up 3% of the population!!!

Last edited by Niko777; 04-19-2011, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

France to Make Waving a Foreign Flag Illegal

Sunday, 17 April 2011

Waving or displaying foreign flags in France could become an offence if an amendment is passed by MPs.
          A bill originally targeting the waving or display of non-French flags at mairies in France, particularly at weddings, has had an amendment added to make it an offence to wave such flags in public.

The new amendment, proposed on March 30, by MP Guy Teissier would "regulate the use of foreign flags in French public spaces by demanding prior permission".

According to news site rue89.com Mr Teissier said: "A certain number of people, be they French, foreigners or not, during a diverse range of occasions – national holidays, protests – or in their daily lives, wave the flags of their country of origin."

He added this was "provocation against the principles of the French republic".

If the amendment is voted through, waving a foreign flag in public without prior permission could be punishable by a fine of up to €1,500.
          What's good for the goose is good for the gander?

Maybe Macedonia can learn a lesson here and use it as a precedent?

Comment

• Voltron
            Banned
            • Jan 2011

Can someone please explain to me how Albanians are so successful in building mosques illegally in Skopje? Here, they managed to build a mosque in Karposh Municipality, where they only make up 3% of the population!!!

Told you basements arent a bad idea.

Comment

• Voltron
              Banned
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by fyrOM View Post
              Maybe Macedonia can learn a lesson here and use it as a precedent?
              There's a lot of precedents we can use from France. Burqa banning is another one.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

They don't assimilate,they don't respect the country they live in, they want to secede ^ want a country within a country,send them back where they came from.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

What can you expect from from toothless politicians who pretend to be patriots in front of a desperate and morally destroyed macedonian people and take advantage of this despicable situation?

The macedonian government have got to be the most pea-hearted "leaders" in the world. If they cant stand up to grease in regards to our name and identity, and if they are too scared to keep the illegal actions of the shiptars in check then they should just resign and stop wasting the time and money of the poor macedonian taxpayers.

Absolutely shocking stuff coming from the Gruevski government

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

easy i can tell you whey(the govt) they don't have the balls or the guts to stop them.
                    They just capitulate & give them anything they want.They treat the real macedonians ctizens with contempt.The govt just gives more rights away to the albanians at the expense of the macedonians.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Droog
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      easy i can tell you whey(the govt) they don't have the balls or the guts to stop them.
                      They just capitulate & give them anything they want.They treat the real macedonians ctizens with contempt.The govt just gives more rights away to the albanians at the expense of the macedonians.
                      At the expense of Macedonians? Which particular rights have the Macedonians lost? All around the Balkans nationalists try to victimize themselves although in most cases the majority of a country suffers no discrimination.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Macedonians have lost the sovereignty of their state, there are plenty of examples so don't play naive and stupid when you already know what our position is.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Droog
                          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Macedonians have lost the sovereignty of their state, there are plenty of examples so don't play naive and stupid when you already know what our position is.
                          The govt just gives more rights away to the albanians at the expense of the macedonians.
                          (It has nothing to do with the name dispute)
                          That's what George claims and I'm asking:
                          Which are the rights that are being given to Albanians in expense of the Macedonians?
                          @KingMac: as all minorities they do, but why do you ask a question instead of replying to my request?
                          Last edited by Droog; 04-21-2011, 06:03 AM.

Comment

• KingMac
                            • Apr 2009

Do Macedonians in Albania enjoy the same rights as Albanians in Macedonia do?

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Droog View Post
                              (It has nothing to do with the name dispute)
                              That's what George claims and I'm asking:
                              Which are the rights that are being given to Albanians in expense of the Macedonians?
                              @KingMac: as all minorities they do, but why do you ask a question instead of replying to my request?
                              We have a Macedonian policeman in jail for taking out Albanian terrorists in 2001, upholding law, and tried at Hague for not able to protect Macedonians unarmed in the war that was not a war.....
                              Droog, please provide some clarity in your comments

Are Macedonians in Albania able to have their own churches, priests etc, schools, shall I go on?
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Droog
                                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
                                We have a Macedonian policeman in jail for taking out Albanian terrorists in 2001, upholding law, and tried at Hague for not able to protect Macedonians unarmed in the war that was not a war.....
                                Droog, please provide some clarity in your comments

Are Macedonians in Albania able to have their own churches, priests etc, schools, shall I go on?
                                What do you mean by "upholding the law"? If he killed a POW(that's how captured enemy combatants in a war are called and not terrorists) or a civilian of course the people who actually uphold the law did right by convicting him. Of course they have the right to be taught in their own language etc. as all minorities.(I'm still waiting for a reply to my question: What rights are being given to Albanians in expense of Macedonians?)

Comment

Working...
                                X