X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Komita View Post
    Albanians are ugly but as a people they stand up for eachother. They are not to blame for this, the macedonians are to blame because they frankly dont care about the situation.
    Ne postoi po sebicen, materijalisticki nastroen narod od makedonskiot.
    Most macedonians dont care for nothing else but themself, to buy more things so they can impress their family, friends and neighbours.
    Our mentality has brought us to this stage, dont blame the albanians because they have just taken the advantage.

Ps. Nice to see our western "friends" and their flags in the background and their ally Saudi-Arabia in Slupcane.
    I think you are correct about the greedy sort of thinking by a large portion of macedonians, both diaspora and republic.

You have to admire the shiptars, whether they are gheg or tosk, muslim, christian or catholic, from kosovo macedonia or albania - they all work for the same goal and put their differences aside when it matters. More impresivly they all are proud of "albanians" throughout different eras from history - from the illyrians, to albanians that were catholic, to the muslims albanians that were running the ottoman empire.

Unfortunately things are different in macedonia - we have macedonians from grease that call macedonians in the republic as serbs and macedonians from the republic call them greeks. We have christian and muslims macedonians fighting against each other in the name of their religion when we should be one and united. Both the diaspora and the macedonians from the republic refuse to work with each other and dare i say it hate each other.

And then we have lunatic christians like you who mock our connections and admiration of alexander the great and the ancient macedonians. Yet ironically the albanians worship and admire the ancient illyrians but at the same time also claim and are proud of their muslim sultans in the ottoman empire. Why cant we be like this?

We can mock the shiptars all night and day, but i honestly think they are more switched on then us, while we are all fighting each other and arguing who the "real" macedonian is.....

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      What I have posted above is something that the Macedonian government censors from the public, something that they don't want you to know. While politicians like Gruevski, Crvenkovski, the media, and the rest, continue to deceive Macedonians with phony promises, the name issue, the economy, and who knows what else - back room deals with enemies are taking place. Macedonian politicians are nothing more than wolves dressed up in sheep cloths. They have sold off Macedonia, they have cost the Macedonian their country, their freedom and their identity. Let this be clear to everyone!
      That is the unfortunate reality - you will not see or hear about this in macedonian media. It is just even more proof of how sick our "leaders" are.

We on this forum would probably not know about this unless you posted these photos - and we are grateful for your efforts.

However you cant say the macedonians dont know what is going on. A lot of what you have posted is happening in big cities like Skopje and Kumanovo. It is happening in the macedonians neighborhoods and local councils, and for the unfortunate right next door to them.

I think all of macedonia know exactly what is going on with the shiptars, however they choose to stick their heads in the sand and hope the problem will go away....

Comment

• MKPrilep
        • Mar 2009

I support you completely Big Bad Sven
        and it is also true what komita said.
        We have to blame ourselves for our situation.
        Za zal, ama i jas mislam deka makedoncite se
        eden od najsebicen narod so postoj na balkanot i epten ljubomorni.
        Od prileka, samo se slusa "nie nemame pari" a vie i stranci
        site ste bogati. a deka pojako rabotime cela godina
        za eden odmor i tie samo vo kafici sedat toa ne gledat.
        toa tolku me vadi od kontakt
        i taka e se vo makedonija i so makedoncite.

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
          I support you completely Big Bad Sven
          and it is also true what komita said.
          We have to blame ourselves for our situation.
          Za zal, ama i jas mislam deka makedoncite se
          eden od najsebicen narod so postoj
          na balkanot i epten ljubomorni.
          Od prileka, samo se slusa "nie nemame pari" a vie i stranci
          site ste bogati. a deka pojako rabotime cela godina
          za eden odmor i tie samo vo kafici sedat toa ne gledat.
          toa tolku me vadi od kontakt
          i taka e se vo makedonija i so makedoncite.
          It's an ecconomic race - one the Macedonians are loosing every day. The Albanians work together, buy up land and build to make more money to buy more of Macedonia and so on. Their mission is to build a country. Then they can show the west via the media that so much of Macedonia is theirs if it comes time to breaking off. In the mean time the Macedonians will just bitch at each other and the government over anything.

The Macedonians in Macedonia will tell you sitting around in caffes all day every day is how life should be and if your not doing it then you must be some kind of idiot who doesn't know how to live while the diaspora think if you expect me to support a lifestyle like that your dreaming while the Albanians will build up their part of Macedonia and their wealth and afford the lifestyle and walk away with a good chunk of the country.

Stari ne be budali sto velee,"kaj sto nema sloga nema boga"
          Last edited by fyrOM; 03-14-2011, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Macedonian Politicians Just Can't Get Enough of Albanian Culture....

While our President is in Albania Touring the Albanian Parliament....

Our Defence Minister in Kosovo collaborating with the Kosovar Army.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Niko777, Have you ever heard the term keep your friends close and your enemies closer? Ofcourse our politicians need to be in Albania and Kosovo, we got a popis coming up soon and they already discussed our minority issues. Bamir Topi was in Skopje for the opening of the Holocaust so they've met twice in a week.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Let's stick to the topic here, because it is a good one, and not bog it down with ignorant generalisations like 'Albanians are ugly'. It cheapens our argument - and by the way, not all Macedonians are your regular Brad Pitt replicas either.

This is a serious issue that Macedonia needs to deal with and such remarks add absolutely no value to the discussion.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Frank
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

Well said SOM, Kosovo and Macedonian Albanians are ugly in their attitude that is enough

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Vasilica Carnivals - An Ancient "Ilyrian" Tradition; Tetovo Municipality

The (Muslim) Albanians of Tetovo are celebrating the Macedonian Orthodox holiday Vasilica as part of "Ilyrian Culture and Traditions".

Link: http://www.tetova.gov.mk/mk/press/573.html

Quote: Овој традиционален празник е приказна која датира од пред 3.000 години, од античкото време на Илирите

Ние всушност како општина ја поддрживме оваа манифестација , но сметаме наредната година и другите години да ја воведеме во културната програма и ќе го наречеме како “Илирски карневал“.
                    Last edited by Niko777; 03-21-2011, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

When you think you've seen it all, something like this comes along....

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Kosovo's president visits Skopje, asked neighbouring Macedonia to "ease travel restrictions for Kosovars"

Link: http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/wor...118520359.html

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

City of Skopje opens new Information Centre

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Why not Vlach & Turkish writing as well?
                            Or why not Macedonian and English if they want to look international?
                            Or why not just Macedonian?
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Kosovo's president visits Skopje, asked neighbouring Macedonia to "ease travel restrictions for Kosovars"
                              This is yet another benchmark for the agenda of the treasonous Macedonian government. If they ease any restrictions, they are attempting to destabilise the State .... plain and simple.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Vasilica Carnivals - An Ancient "Ilyrian" Tradition; Tetovo Municipality

The (Muslim) Albanians of Tetovo are celebrating the Macedonian Orthodox holiday Vasilica as part of "Ilyrian Culture and Traditions".

Link: http://www.tetova.gov.mk/mk/press/573.html

Quote: Овој традиционален празник е приказна која датира од пред 3.000 години, од античкото време на Илирите

Ние всушност како општина ја поддрживме оваа манифестација , но сметаме наредната година и другите години да ја воведеме во културната програма и ќе го наречеме како “Илирски карневал“.
                                Funny and sad at the same time.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X