X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

A reminder to everyone...

3 years ago a similar statue was installed beside Skopje's main outdoor market (Bitpazar). The object still stands today, untouched and unharmed.

Last edited by Niko777; 02-17-2016, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

Споменици за време на Вмро-Дпмне 2006 - 2016

1. Споменикот на Скендербег

2. Споменик на Џемо Хаса

3. Музеј на УЧК во Чаир

4. Споменик на Хасан Приштина

5. Споменик на Адем Јашари

6. Споменик на Иса Болетини

7. Споменик двоглав орел кај мостот пластичарска

8. Споменик во Зајас на "Мајка Албанија"

9. Споменик двоглав орел со знак на УЧК

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Macedonia, the homeland of some people who are looking for a new homeland, except if you are Albanian.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• vicsinad
          • May 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Macedonia, the homeland of some people who are looking for a new homeland, except if you are Albanian.
          Shall I erect some ISIS / Al Qaeda monuments/memorials in select spots in the US and report back on peoples' reactions?

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

New Albanian statues in front of Macedonian Parliament

Comment

• Makedonets
              • Jul 2016

It's unbelievable how tollerant Macedonians are.. Where are we going with this mentallity? What else are they going to do without us reacting to it?
              This is Macedonia! The land of the Macedonians! Everyone will fuc*ing speak of the glory of the Macedonian people in Macedonian language, those who won't like that shall be removed, cause this may be the land they were born, but it is not the land they will call home!
              We need a REAL nationalist to lead this country, but as I know there's still no one that will unite all Macedonians and rise them again! Cause Macedonians have never lost in history, proof is that we're still here what ever they did to us!

Comment

• Stevce
                • Jan 2016

Macedonia, has to give right to all ethnic groups. While Greece, Albania, Bulgaria discriminate against our people everyday. Is their any political party, organisation or youth party that is nationalistic in Macedonia? Something like Golden Dawn in Greece? We need some laws like this http://madworldnews.com/muslim-refuse-western-lesson/
                Last edited by Stevce; 08-12-2016, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Stevce
                  • Jan 2016

Here's the latest. A politician 'representing' Macedonia to an EU convey. Only problem is I see an Albanian flag instead of a Macedonian one.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Stevce View Post
                    Something like Golden Dawn in Greece?
                    Stevce, the last thing Macedonia needs is a Nazi party. Our ancestors (quite recently) fought long and hard against Nazism and Fascism, it would be a complete betrayal of them and of Macedonia to form or support any party or person that advocates Nazism or any related ideologies.
                    I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Stevce
                      • Jan 2016

Hi Liberator, what is a possible solution to stop Albanianazation in Macedonia? From what I see Macedonia bends over backwards for the Albanians and all it is doing is making them feel more empowered to take over.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Stevce I don't have the answer for that but I know Nazism is defiantly not the solution. Personally I feel we should get rid of the Ohrid Agreement for a start and stop allowing Albanian language and symbols to be used officially in and on government buildings. My example of this is mainly in reference to Tetovo which admitingly does have a sizeable Albanian minority but is still a Macedonian city and has been for a long time.
                        I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Odi Zvezdo
                          • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                          Stevce I don't have the answer for that but I know Nazism is defiantly not the solution. Personally I feel we should get rid of the Ohrid Agreement for a start and stop allowing Albanian language and symbols to be used officially in and on government buildings. My example of this is mainly in reference to Tetovo which admitingly does have a sizeable Albanian minority but is still a Macedonian city and has been for a long time.
                          I think Macedonia should take the stance to that of Serbia with Presevo...yes the Albanian minority are a majority in that region of Serbia, still allow them to have mosques and practice their culture, yet the Serbian Government still maintain a stronghold on what occurs with one Albanian in the Serbian Government representing these people.

As much as we despise the practices of our neighbours with minority groups...I think we should be taking a leaf out of their books. Nie gi mrazime Grcite za sto prat na nasite, ama trpi gi nasite za ne kolku vreme i Grci se storia....

Comment

• Stevce
                            • Jan 2016

Given the current political climate and the clear position of the Albanian parties trying to dissolve Macedonia. Isn't it time Macedonia went hard line? It is clear it was never about rights to the Albanian minority but a long term agenda to destroy Macedonia.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by Stevce View Post
                              Given the current political climate and the clear position of the Albanian parties trying to dissolve Macedonia. Isn't it time Macedonia went hard line? It is clear it was never about rights to the Albanian minority but a long term agenda to destroy Macedonia.
                              Unfair to group all Albanians under the one banner but the Albanian parties clearly have a treasonous agenda. The problem is if the government does anything too extreme, they'll be able to portray it as an attack and before we know it; civil war.

Comment

• Stevce
                                • Jan 2016

The Albanian politicians get away with to much.
                                Know party in Macedonia has the guts to denounce Zijadin Sela .
                                Any other country and he would have been forced to leave politics.

Comment

Working...
                                X