X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

That's right vic they are more fervent and nationalistic than the real albanians.national identity is like a religion to them.No wonder,their appetite is for a greater albania.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Ok things have died down in kumanovo.Some sort of peace was brokered?unknown.I read somewhere that heaps were going to come on Macedonian territory.Why have they stopped.Are we seeing a repeat of 2001??
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Ryden
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        Ok things have died down in kumanovo.Some sort of peace was brokered?unknown.I read somewhere that heaps were going to come on Macedonian territory.Why have they stopped.Are we seeing a repeat of 2001??
        Another 3 day wonder and then back to normal. this always seems to happend when there is election or something at stake . There is always things happening in Macedonia even if they are not reported to the news. Last night i read 2 high school leavers where attack at thier formal for displaying Macedonian flag at the hotel in Skopje .

Comment

• Benito
          • May 2015

So why is the Macedonian gouvernment let this happen? Do they don't know about the 'Greater Albania' a lot of Albanians want to create with guns, but also with making much baby's as possible. Do they just turn a blind eye to the problems just like the west of Europe is doing with the islamization?
          Last edited by Benito; 05-28-2015, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• Ryden
            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Benito View Post
            So why is the Macedonian gouvernment let this happen? Do they don't know about the 'Greater Albania' a lot of Albanians want to create with guns, but also with making much baby's as possible. Do they just turn a blind eye to the problems just like the west of Europe is doing with the islamization?
            the government cant do anything since external forces are supprting them. we could squash them ( we lose lots of men )but eventually i believe eventually we could beat them if nobody else interfere. i dont want to go off topic but look what is happening to Syria . the Assad regime is about to fall because of the " rebels" . if these " rebels " never got the weapons from USA and Saudi Arabia and outside help it would have never happened.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Ryden View Post
              Another 3 day wonder and then back to normal. this always seems to happend when there is election or something at stake . There is always things happening in Macedonia even if they are not reported to the news. Last night i read 2 high school leavers where attack at thier formal for displaying Macedonian flag at the hotel in Skopje .
              why is it this is not all over the news.
              Oh, it was Macedonians that were attacked

Do you have a link at all please Ryden
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

The albs are getting away with murder.They will simply put on the victims mindset.A real copout.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

I just heard on the news the albanians want a second university in albanian in macedonia skopje.How crazy can one get they want two now.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

How absurd can it get.The latest news is they want a seond albanian university in skopje.
                    There has been talks aboutvote for the diaspora .They also want their vote for the albanian diaspora.They said they are going to insist on the ohrid agreement to make it happen.Of course more roughting along thhe way.e way
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      How absurd can it get.The latest news is they want a seond albanian university in skopje.
                      There has been talks aboutvote for the diaspora .They also want their vote for the albanian diaspora.They said they are going to insist on the ohrid agreement to make it happen.Of course more roughting along thhe way.e way
                      George
                      While the government is busy spending god knows how many millions on the statues and Skopje 2014 project, the Albs are doing the smart thing, given most of our people don't give a shit!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• DedoAleko
                        • Jun 2009

google translation

The mosque in Skopje's Chair for Skopje Mufti Office did not provide a license is in the final phase of construction, despite the fact that the municipal authorities do not want to explain to the State Inspectorate for Construction and Urban Development that allowed to be built.

Marina Nakeva-Kavrakova, director of the Inspectorate, yesterday said ten days ago they sent a second intervention to Chairska municipality requesting to be informed.

- However, still we did not get any reply. If you still do not get it, this will inform the Ministry of Public Works and Transportation, which will have to ~ take away powers of the municipality to find out there actually doing - said Marina Nakeva-Kavrakova.

The construction of this facility has become controversial after former leadership of Skopje mufti inform the Inspectorate that it is not built in a manner and procedure in which to build mosques in the city and in the country. The building already has a large and smaller domes and obviously it would be a mosque. In mufti they suspected that behind the building stand followers of radical Islamic learning. The building is adjacent to Tutunsuz mosque, whose Recep Memishi have recently been detained in police action against persons who engaged you jihadists in the country.

- Immediately after the start of construction some officials behind her came in mufti to require to enable them to maintain Islamic rites. We can not

thus allowing you to build mosques, but must comply with all procedures, like us in IRC and with the authorities - we said then in Skopje mufti.

According to the findings, people who requested it were Islamic scholars, one of whom works as a teacher who teaches elementary Chairski on religion.

From najsomnitelno mufti said was that for such a facility did not appeared certain Initiative Committee nor he identified himself before the mufti.

- Do not know the origin of the funding for such a large facility. We can not accept any safe- receive receipts of enrolling sums not know who pays - said the mufti.

Waiting mosque in Vizbegovo

In addition, the epilogue awaits the building that is intended to be a mosque and built in Skopje Vizbegovo. This facility is in the initial phase of construction, and for him Skopje mufti not given the consent to build. The findings indicate that this building fund individuals who are unknown to the public and which is unknown in which it will be collected in services.

google did poor job with the translation,but you'll get the picture

izvor: http://dnevnik.mk/default.asp?ItemID...B1289C8B39F8FC
                        Last edited by DedoAleko; 08-26-2015, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

Basically the Municipality of Cair is hiding the mosque from the state building inspectors

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

what ajoke they can do anything they want what kind of soveregnity do we have?
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

This one's for the books... (Skopje)

Comment

Working...
                              X