X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redsun
    • Jul 2013

I think there are two similar threads on the Macedonian birth rate, there seems to be some shared sad belief that this decline is steady and has no sign of slowing down.

I think this figures are nonsense, when do they start from?

I cant make out anything from this news report, is this 200 births from a nine month period within a single year?

This "decline" in the Macedonian birthrate will not continue, there are many contributing factors that have set the birth rate at this current level.

Maybe I have misunderstood this, the report is about municipalities correct? What comparisons can be made? Yes to another municipality, comparisons between Macedonians and Minorities however are not detailed, this is rubbish.

How many reports have been put together like this, many? I think it is of poor quality.
    The reports seem to be based on 1 to 5 year periods which is ridiculous since a generation can be between 18 to 25 years???

I would like to read a report on a larger time frame starting some time back from the late 60's just before Macedonians started leaving in large amounts.

Has there been any patterns through the birth rate figures within the last 50 years?

There must be generational birth rate differences we are unaware of.

I have many many siblings, my father however was the only child. Not every generation is the same.

Since the Macedonians have left for the West, one generation have been born and brought up in the west.

Now in this current time, this first generation Australian Macedonians have already started families. The latest generation is third from the "deserter generation."

Now forget the diaspora and the third generation migrating to the Motherland. I used it an an example because I didn't know how else to explain "generation movements."

It would not be logical, to accept this report as it is.

Now for the Macedonians in the Republic. I believe the baby drought will be broken within the next five to fifteen years. I have a strong belief there will be a baby booming generation that will reverse these figure and end all ridiculous speculation.

Has there ever been a serious study on this?

People that write reports like this should be locked away, as they only spread false beliefs and irrational fears.

George mate, clean your inbox.
    Last edited by Redsun; 12-02-2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

What a life redsun screwing around allday making babies.Not only that they will inherit macedonia.So it seems they are winning the battle and war.
      message have another look rs its fully clean and sick.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• sydney
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post

Albanian flag day celebration 2014
        Wow. I'm a world away and it makes me sick.

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Good for them, paying honor and devotion to their flag at the highest level. Unlike Macedonia who chose to sell their flag.

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post

Albanian flag day celebration 2014

Comment

• Redsun
            • Jul 2013

The times have changed, its no longer about them and us. International interest in Macedonia has changed the way the Shiptars conduct themselves, they intend to use this international interest to their advantage.

These events and activities are an in a form an investment for further international security from the West.

Understand it for what it is, Publicity.

This picture wasn't for them or us, they are creating themselves a nationalistic portfolio out of created events, political issues and news reports in some hope to justify the actions they will take in the future.

Why have a defeatist attitude, they are not "winning".

They are still in the stage of creation, think about it.

They have no history in Macedonia, they are creating their own "modern history" all played out through the media.

Comment

• Redsun
              • Jul 2013

George - What a life redsun screwing around allday making babies.

When you say it like that, all I can do is... envy them. I would love to screw around all day.

I think its their woman that do all the work, maybe their woman make good housewives and have amazing tolerance for their man's inferiority.

Comment

• Redsun
                • Jul 2013

Sydney - Wow. I'm a world away and it makes me sick.

Niko777 - Good for them, paying honor and devotion to their flag at the highest level. Unlike Macedonia who chose to sell their flag.

Who arranged the event?

Who purchased and distributed all the clothing to these young woman?

How long was this planned for?

I think I have misunderstood you gentlemen. These woman are not dressed in "traditional clothing" so I would say that "freewill" itself is not the one reason why they were out that evening.

They have been instructed and assembled to appear as such.

Where is the traditional clothing in this picture?

This is publicity.

How many times must we quote that picture, how many more times must I see it?
                Last edited by Redsun; 12-02-2014, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

yeah rs maybe its the women who back their man.The women seem to be happy doing it
                  Of course its a publicity shot.They love to be draped in their flag in the nuddy.They love making babies all day for their cause themselves.They just do it on purpose.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volokin
                    • Apr 2014

Took a walk through Čair whilst I was in Skopje about a month ago. This was in the lead up to the Albanian National Flag Day.

It was an definitely an interesting experience. You literally cross the river and it's like you could be in Tirana.

And if you're wondering, no I couldn't find a Macedonian in the old town or the market.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

What a crhing shame.Can we do the same diwngown tirana.We would be locked up.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Train stations in Macedonia

Traffic Signs

The new main government building of Macedonia. Notice the flag on the far left.

Comment

• Volokin
                          • Apr 2014

Didn't know the Albanian flag was co-official with the Macedonian one in the Republic?

If you're going to put a flag of one minority in front of your parliament you may as well do all of them.
                          Last edited by Volokin; 01-22-2015, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Why not gigantic Albanian flag and wrap the whole parliament maybe the whole country.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

A new mosque under construction in Skopje, this time beside Sts. Cyril & Methodius state university.

Comment

• vicsinad
                                • May 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                                What a crhing shame.Can we do the same diwngown tirana.We would be locked up.
                                The Albanians in Tirana don't even have that many Albanian flags.

Comment

Working...
                                X