X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

I actually had to laugh. I mean how can you take these delusions seriously? I also love how they find a way to throw in the United States when ever possible. They remind you of that annoying little prick in school who was friends with a really big kid. He would go around and provoke fights with everyone then run behind his friend for cover. That is this guy in a nutshell.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Halili's first attempt was in 1992 when he was one of the organisers of the Albanian referendum to split from Macedonia. Back then I think the idea was more attractive. Now, both DUI and DPA know they can have the whole country if they let demographics do its job and nudge the FA along the path of 'reform'.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

If the Macedonian institutions ignore these demands, he said, there would be a referendum.
        Not sure of the chances of that happening, but, if it did, it would reveal how prevalent the separatism of ethnic Albanians in Macedonia is.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Well it was all happening and still happening under the noses of the Macedonian authorities be as it may be there is nothing that authorities can do or are doing apart from keeping law and order.Aparently police will not venture into tetovo for fear of their lives.It's a no go zone.One thing when is the majority of Macedonians going to exercise their rights and to reign in what ever sovereignity if any there is ??The fact is the Albanians are taking over what seems to be Macedonian.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

5 Injured in Firefight among DUI Members in Saraj, Saturday, 25 October 2014

This evening in the municipality of Saraj, near Skopje a meeting between DUI members turned tragic. According to our information, the incident ocurred between two fractions of DUI, one group were supporting Rafiz Aliti (Ali Ahmeti's uncle), while the other Blerim Bexheti. Their disagreements resulted in 5 individuals hospitalized, one fighting for his life after the DUI group loyal to Rafiz Aliti pulled out guns and started shooting. Skopje hospital confirmed it has admitted two individuals as a result of tonight's incident. Zejdi and Jonuz Jakupi, brothers, were admitted with gunshot wounds. There is a strong police presence in Saraj at the moment.
            No surprise given what has previously taken place during elections.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

I hope all that infighting finishes them off for good.All is not well at the albanian camp and they can't agree on things.At least the police can keep an eye on them.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

Wow thank goodness the Albanians in ROM are so peace loving and democratic.

Fucking backwards animals

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Albanian ‘Guard Of The Republic Of Ilirida’ Starts Patrols In Macedonia

Published: Nov 2, 2014 at 9:53 pm Modified: Nov 2, 2014 at 9:53 pm 0 Get Short URL SKOPJE – Self-proclaimed “Guard of the Republic of Ilirida” said on Saturday it started patrolling “wherever Albanian people live” and that “Albanian territory will not be left without protection”. RFE/RL video screenshot A group of about thirty people proclaimed the so-called “Rebublic of Ilirida” on September 18, in front of the statue of Skanderbeg in Skopje. They said at the time that the republic covers the area from Struga to Kumanovo.

Press release, published on Saturday by Macedonian media, says that the headquarters of the “Guard” will be active throughout the territory of the “Republic of Ilirida”, and that security will be formed in cities which they consider belong to “the republic”. “The aim of the Guard will be confrontation with people who sold Albanian national interest.

Republic of Ilirida, together with its guard is a reality now and will act in accordance with its new law, or temporary laws until the final status of the territory is resolved in accordance with Geneva Convention,” says the organization. The statement, signed by “general Hamdi Ndrecaj – Panteri” asks citizens to “be polite” when “the Guard” executes commands, because it will benefit to the citizens of the “Republic of Ilirida”, regardless of their national, religious or racial affiliation.
                  The balls on these people!

And many Macedonians think voting for the DPmNE Macedonian/Albanian coalition is the solution.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

They are nothing but sellout merchants
                    CspitLators.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Redsun
                      • Jul 2013

"On Saturday it started patrolling."

What's is this ""confrontation" with people who sold Albanian national interests."

What will be involved in the "confrontation."

? - "until the final status of the territory is resolved in accordance with Geneva Convention."

The Geneva convention will support this confrontation against citizens?

I thought the Geneva convention was created for war zones.

General of what? Hamdi Ndrecaj – Panteri. This man wants to create a war zone and believes that he can hide behind the Geneva convention after his criminal actions.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

They are gutless no balls prople.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volokin
                          • Apr 2014

Skopje. People dressed in black uniforms are patrolling in Tetovo. This was stated by Macedonian Deputy Minister of Interior Zemri Qamili, as cited by Macedonian online news edition Jurnal.
                          According to the deputy minister, two people dressed in black uniforms without any distinctive signs used to stop and check on the people in Tetovo.
                          “On Sunday there was a case with people in uniforms, who threatened officers with the local water supply company in Tetovo. They did not introduce themselves as representatives of any kind of a guard’s unit,” Qamili remarked. In his words, the Interior Ministry takes all necessary measures in line with the law.
                          A few days ago certain media published a statement of the so-called Guards of Republic of Ilirida, which says that members of the guard’s service will join patrols in places with Albanian population.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Still early days so hard to gauge how serious this is, but hopefully it is stamped out soon before it develops into something more. If there are indeed people "patrolling" these areas then the Macedonian police should be in there to investigate, as clearly, these people have no loyalty to Macedonia.

Comment

• Redsun
                              • Jul 2013

From what I understand... People dressed in black are "harrassing" people in Tetovo.

This is harrassment full stop.

If they approach anyone, what can they request?

People can object... Then when the citizen objects, what then? What position have these "morons in black" put themselves in, what can they do?

If they have already "harrased someone" and the citizen objects to this mistreatment and falsities. What position does this put these "morons in black," will they move to the next step "abuse".

What powers do they posibly believe they have?

Who pays their wages?

They have no authority. Dont give them the slightest bit.

Comment

• Constellation
                                • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
                                From what I understand... People dressed in black are "harrassing" people in Tetovo.
                                Who is this supposed to be?

Comment

Working...
                                X