X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

that's precisely it Julie why isn't Macedonia doing it despite other countries like Australia already doing it.But heres hoping they all get killed and supposedly gone to heaven with their 70 virgins . really?
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
      • Jul 2012

Vakvi gnasni lugje nemam videno nikogash, da mu ebam se nivno shiptarsko da mu ebam... Gnasni !!!
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Peshoshnitsa Lerin
        • Jun 2012

I arrive in Macedonia early next week i hope hope hope our guys organize something to fight back and teach these pigs who's country and land they are on, i would LOVE to participate in destroying these filthy animals! SMRT ZA SHIPTARI!

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

how about a neutron bomb.The radiation kills the shiptars but doesn't harm the land or buildings.No more shiptars.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Alex_MK
            • Apr 2014

Albanians protesting in other cities as well

Looking like Kosovo in the early 90's more and more every day. I give it 10 years tops before the country is split

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

yes but how about a war in between ,The ANA said that they will step in the minute they see conflict happening the demonstrating is the calm before the Storm.The serbs gave an ominous warning to Macedonians that the same is going to happen to Macedonia as like Kosovo.It will happen sooner than later,People envisaging peacefull protests or wars with no killings have got to be kidding themselves war is enivitable given the state of frenzy of the Albanians.Its a juggernaut no one can stop this time the akbanians are ready for war do not underestimate them.They will want a war of scession no nambi pambi quasi agreements this time separation for war.Are the Macedonian army etc ready for the job of defending the country??I doubt it.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Alex_MK
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                yes but how about a war in between ,The ANA said that they will step in the minute they see conflict happening the demonstrating is the calm before the Storm.The serbs gave an ominous warning to Macedonians that the same is going to happen to Macedonia as like Kosovo.It will happen sooner than later,People envisaging peacefull protests or wars with no killings have got to be kidding themselves war is enivitable given the state of frenzy of the Albanians.Its a juggernaut no one can stop this time the akbanians are ready for war do not underestimate them.They will want a war of scession no nambi pambi quasi agreements this time separation for war.Are the Macedonian army etc ready for the job of defending the country??I doubt it.
                I doubt it as well. Not like the Macedonian Army is that advanced either. The Albanians show a very strong nationalistic spirit.. Look at the videos and you only see the young protesting and going hard might I add. Where is our youth? Probably betting on some footy matches..

Comment

• Alex_MK
                  • Apr 2014

Looks like the protests are going on in other Sqiptar cities. Suddenly it hasn't become a protest of Albanians in Macedonia but now all of Albanians.

Dealing with Greater Albania and the Albanians are like the white walkers about to swoop in

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Alex_MK View Post

Looks like the protests are going on in other Sqiptar cities. Suddenly it hasn't become a protest of Albanians in Macedonia but now all of Albanians.

Dealing with Greater Albania and the Albanians are like the white walkers about to swoop in

Honestly I am starting to think that shiptarite are ko kuceto bes zabi. Samo lae nisto drugo. If they really wanted to in their masses they could've stormed the courts in Skopje or taken on the cops in Tetovo. But why didn't they? If they want revolt and make macedonia apart of the greater albania, why don't they storm the government buildings like the Russians in Crimea?

Gentlemen I've come to a conclusion that the only reason the Albanisation is occurring here in macedonia is because we as a collective group of people are publishing these morons on forums, wesbites, tv etc and essentially to the Albanians it seems like a leg up for them. We've always had Albanians in macedonia for centuries, and who seriously who gives a shit about em!!!! As much as our politicians are selling their arses to the Greeks and Bulgarians and our youth of today aren't nationalists and would rather sit there listening to turbo folk, I'm sure when push comes to shove and the shit really were to hit the fan they wouldn't want to see the republic of macedonia partitioned!!

Comment

• Redsun
                      • Jul 2013

P - Honestly I am starting to think that shiptarite are ko kuceto bes zabi. Samo lae nisto drugo. If they really wanted to in their masses they could've stormed the courts in Skopje or taken on the cops in Tetovo. But why didn't they? If they want revolt and make macedonia apart of the greater albania, why don't they storm the government buildings like the Russians in Crimea?

Ask yourself, how long has their greater Albanian ideology existed?
                      Why would they risk losing everything they have gained in an act of carelessness? They are well organized and controlled by Radical Islamic speakers under the one belief that there plan is in motion and that they will succeed.

“Russians in Crimea” has no relation to the Shiptars, the Shiptars don’t have any justifiable LEGAL claim what so ever, what history or land can they claim? Also weren’t the Russians in Crimea the majority and the Russian language the most commonly used?

P - Gentlemen I've come to a conclusion that the only reason the Albanisation is occurring here in macedonia is because we as a collective group of people are publishing these morons on forums, wesbites, tv etc and essentially to the Albanians it seems like a leg up for them.

I think I see where you are coming from; we give them credit for their actions. We have publicized their actions through the media; we have given the radical Islamic movement a name “Albanisation.”

The meaning of publicize – make something widely known. The media and news reports are just that, reports “recorded events/activities/actions, governments around the world besides trying to control their own media also do utilize the information of such reports. Media reports are used as warnings/cautions and can also be used as a “reason” for “preventive measures and actions.”It is the ability to utilize the information to consolidate action.

“The leg up” you mentioned, we already gave it to them. We allowed them to have their own; at this present time however does it matter, with youtube? Have you seen their anti Macedonian videos or heard the racist rap music they produced? They publicize themselves now.

If we stopped media coverage of these radical movements and violent attacks it wouldn’t reduce these hostile acts or prevent radical islamist activities.

The terrorists that now live in Macedonia are not Albanian, calling themselves Albanian was a genius political trick they used, by accepting Albanian identity they could claim minority to give themselves time to fester.

Albanisation is the wrong term, it has been mentioned before that we are mislabeling terrorists. What Albanisation elements exist in radical Islam? Nationality is meaningless in Islam; it’s been proven in the last 5 years of Islamic uprisings in the Middle East and Africa, how many historical statues and representations of national and sovereign identities have been destroyed? Recently it was posted of the radical islamists spitting on the statue of Georgi Kastriot. They hope to achieve an Islamic state under sharia law, once achieved they will be flying another flag to identify themselves with Islamic representation, how long will they keep waving the Albanian flag when this happens? The Albanians themselves know this. The whole “Greater Albania” is used by the islamist as a selling point for military assistance, they hope Albania will join their cause under the impression that they will get something in return. Albanians won’t risk supporting terrorists they know that once the terrorist’s goals are achieved the radical Islamist will only naturally want greater Islamic control over its bordering land of Albania which would lead to civil war.

The terrorists that now live in Macedonia are not Albanian, calling themselves Albanian was a genius political trick they used, by accepting Albanian identity they can claim minority.

Comment

• Alex_MK
                        • Apr 2014

The Albanians are protesting with American flags(somewhere in Macedonia)

In Kosovo....

Tirana ALbania

This is not a protest about the killings anymore. It's a Greater Albanian movement.

PS, I think you guys are overreacting on the Islamists protesting. From what i've seen on youtube this isn't a protest about religion..

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

if the Macedonians started their demonstrations in retaliation.I think that there would be hell to pay.There is a princi0ple here allow them enough rope to hang themselves.They just want another excuse to start a war.Well we should accommodate them and let the military smash them to bits so there are no shiptar scum left.We need to show them who is boss.why put up with this scum.We are never to get any respect from scum like this.
                          IF a majority of ctizens don't want scum like this on their territory so be it.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volokin
                            • Apr 2014

I am now under the impression that they just needed a reason a protest, as to not appear so "extreme", I really do not think the bulk of protesters give a fuck about the five Islamist's that were jailed.. As I posted in the other thread, this has now just turned into a Greater Albanian national pride march.

On that note, this isn't the right thread for this discussion, go to News and Politics.

Comment

• stoja11
                              • Feb 2014

In R.o.M.

In Brussels

In Tirana

In Kosovo i Metohija

MACEDONIAN REACTION / COUNTERPROTEST

Why is nobody there? It makes me furious to see how we tolerate the Siptars to destabilize our homeland.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

stoja11,

I don't believe it requires a counter protest of any description.
                                I think it's great that your shiptar buddies are turning out with Islamic banners, Saudi flags and terrorist and separatist chanting.

I'm amused to see your shiptar buddies doing their best Hamas impersonations with their stone throwing.

I'm happy that the Macedonian justice system has done its work by imprisoning the perpetrators of that hideous crime.

This is a clear example of perceived Macedonian apathy or indifference, it actually works in our favour.
                                Macedonians need to ignore such blatant provocations.

Continue with your Facebook wars...knock yourself out.
                                Just don't forget to post us what you had for lunch the other day, in keeping with your inane existence.
                                Last edited by Phoenix; 07-11-2014, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X