X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alex_MK
    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
    In 2013 Macedonian newborns made up less than 50% of all newborns!
    Albanian newborns at a record 35%

Article and full story here: http://republika.mk/?p=270354
    I suspect the situation is a bit worst actually as the Turks and other muslim groups in Macedonia are very friendly with Albanians and both have the same interests. Alot of these people even consider themselves Albanians and eventually will Albanize themselves. Maybe the real birth rates of Albanians and "Friends" are around 43%.

The only thing that can save us is their high emigration rates.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

W.hat a shocker .If the birthrates of the Albanians don't shock the rom govt nothing will.They will have to secede control of land and more priveleges for the Albanians.What a joke.Whilst the Macedonian govt has become complacent the Albanians have beaten us to the punch.Very soon they will want secession.There isn't much choice unless there is a complete reversal by the rom govt I think we can kiss the country goodbye.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Why would anyone want to raise children in that kind of environment?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Alex_MK View Post
          I suspect the situation is a bit worst actually as the Turks and other muslim groups in Macedonia are very friendly with Albanians and both have the same interests. Alot of these people even consider themselves Albanians and eventually will Albanize themselves. Maybe the real birth rates of Albanians and "Friends" are around 43%.

The only thing that can save us is their high emigration rates.
          Perhaps it's another example of inflated shiptar statistics, either that or it's a genuine attempt by the shiptari to legitimately increase their numbers to the utopian figure of 25%...

Comment

• Alex_MK
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            Perhaps it's another example of inflated shiptar statistics, either that or it's a genuine attempt by the shiptari to legitimately increase their numbers to the utopian figure of 25%...
            Maybe, who really knows? Although, I'm certain that Albanians do control and in a sense dominate some of the Western Cities like Tetovo, Gostivar, struga, Kichevo, etc. I think there presence in Skopje is greatly overrated though and it may appear to be overlooked as Albanians there are very religious and covered(they stick out) and they are very nationalistic and obnoxious.

PS here's a cross that they built in Skopje

I'm giving it two weeks until the Albanians revolt... And in this situation I can't really fault them as that cross serves no purpose there and the $ can be used elsewhere.. Also looks out of place.

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

Maybe, who really knows? Although, I'm certain that Albanians do control and in a sense dominate some of the Western Cities like Tetovo, Gostivar, struga, Kichevo, etc. I think there presence in Skopje is greatly overrated though and it may appear to be overlooked as Albanians there are very religious and covered(they stick out) and they are very nationalistic and obnoxious.

PS here's a cross that they built in Skopje

I'm giving it two weeks until the Albanians revolt... And in this situation I can't really fault them as that cross serves no purpose there and the $ can be used elsewhere.. Also looks out of place.
              The only reason that cross was built is because Macedonians were not capable of building a large church, yet they wanted something tall to match the Albanian minarets

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

the Albanian building of mosques is funded from overseas donations from Arabia.Who is funding the Macedonian crosses?
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                  • Jun 2009

These 2 albanians from Skopsko died on two separate occasion in Syria. That makes 7 confirmed albanians from Macedonia killed so far in Syria.

izvor: http://dnevnik.mk/default.asp?ItemID...F5CFF363E252F5

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

there are quite a number of muslims going to fight in Syria and other wars overseas for example Australian muslims in their hundereds of muslim persuasion what a way to go.Both fundamental & radicalism has achieved in sending gullible people of muslim beleifs to go to Syria to fight.These two from Macedonia prove how easily they can be swayed and brainwashed for the muslim cause??They become martyrs and are promised virgins in heaven.They believe all this bs where 70 virgins will wait in heaven for these martyrs.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
                      • Mar 2009

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/a1onmk/Web: http://a1on.mk/Copyright: OnAir Media Group: http://onair.mk/

abe kakvi picki steeee makedonci
                      kako ne se sramat
                      kaj e sega gordana??
                      kaj se nasite mladi???

Comment

• Alex_MK
                        • Apr 2014

I think it's sad and I don't understand why the Macedonian government allows the foreign flow of money and foreign Islamists to come in the country to brainwash the people. It's like they want the Albanian population to become extremists so they can say to the west, "Look! We need to kill them all!" but that's not the correct way to go(it's the easy way out) and we'll be heading for a bloodbath before anything else.
                        Last edited by Alex_MK; 07-04-2014, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                          • Jan 2012

I think it's sad and I don't understand why the Macedonian government allows the foreign flow of money and foreign Islamists to come in the country to brainwash the people. It's like they want the Albanian population to become extremists so they can say to the west, "Look! We need to kill them all!" but that's not the correct way to go(it's the easy way out) and we'll be heading for a bloodbath before anything else.
                          What is wrong with these animals? Can't they see that these 5 gutless wonders got exactly what they deserved. In fact the firing squad should have been the final outcome for the murder of 5 innocent people!!!

I'm convinced that common sense isn't very common amongst the Shiptari!!! Кучиња се пичка му матер!!!!

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

its stupidity and complacency.Also who is really running the show its sure as hell not the Macedonian govt no ther country would put up llwing extremists to literally take over Macedonia.Have people forgotten Macedonia is one of the most corrupt countries around in the eu .Or do people believe the bs & drivel that the Macedonian govt wants people to believe.I had a investment to make they (relatives said)your money safe please do not put it in macedonia
                              Last edited by George S.; 07-04-2014, 05:36 PM.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                                These 2 albanians from Skopsko died on two separate occasion in Syria. That makes 7 confirmed albanians from Macedonia killed so far in Syria.

izvor: http://dnevnik.mk/default.asp?ItemID...F5CFF363E252F5

Why doesn't Macedonia do what Australia is doing - cancelling their passports so they cannot re enter Australia - govt has advised their are 153 Australian citizens taking arms in extremists organisations. They will be refused entry back into Oz - regardless of birth or Australian citizenship. Macedonia should be doing the same - denying them access back into Macedonia, revoking citizenship and passports and use Australia as a precedent.
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X