Clear All
  • MKPrilep
    • Mar 2009

Commemorative panel in Tanushevci.
    Could be some more names on it.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

why let these morons have their day that this is our country & we don't want their commerative shit on our land,Did they ask our permission??
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Redsun
        • Jul 2013

Why didn't anyone walk up to it and light it up, I cant believe no one burnt it, Isn't that the flag of rape and child molestation.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

RS where are the real stand up & be counted people like you say tuo burn the memorial down.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
            • Mar 2009

MP with the Democratic Union for Integration (DUI), Ermira Mehmeti, says that Macedonia and Kosovo have not only official interstate but also family relations, since 25% of the local population is comprised of Albanians, who have relatives in Kosovo.

Ova za mene e uste eden dokaz deka albancite vo makedonija se vo poteklo od Kosovo!!

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

blind freddy can tell you they want Macedonia.Its not about rights or anything like that its a pretext to take Macedonia away.You wait they are getting ready & they already got arms stashed away.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Otis Otus
                • Mar 2014

I have an Albanian "friend" from the "Albanian village" of Tetovo. Once he said that Skopje was the capital of Albania. There was also another time where he had been on vacation in "Albania", then he took a 10 denar bill out of his pocket and told everyone that it was Albanian money. Wonder what it's like in Tetovo...

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

OTIS WHAT A BULLSHIT OF A STORY.You want us to believe that you must have rocks in your head.Bs of the grand order.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Otis Otus
                    • Mar 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    OTIS WHAT A BULLSHIT OF A STORY.You want us to believe that you must have rocks in your head.Bs of the grand order.
                    Umm... what? Why so hostile? Why would I make you believe I have rocks in my head? It actually did happen.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

when did it happen.?My recollection of history is that skopje was never the capital of Albania.Tetovo is not an Albanian village its on Macedonian territory.I have never heard of a 10 denar note there are 10 denar coins.Perhaps I was wrong about rocks in your head ,someone was pulling your leg I don't know which one.You don't expect us to believe that do you?How do we know you're not an Albanian?So Otis the upshot of this is being just disrespectfull to us Macedonians or dergoratory Which?
                      Last edited by George S.; 04-05-2014, 06:14 PM.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Otis Otus
                        • Mar 2014

when did it happen.?My recollection of history is that skopje was never the capital of Albania.Tetovo is not an Albanian village its on Macedonian territory.I have never heard of a 10 denar note there are 10 denar coins.Perhaps I was wrong about rocks in your head ,someone was pulling your leg I don't know which one.You don't expect us to believe that do you?How do we know you're not an Albanian?So Otis the upshot of this is being just disrespectfull to us Macedonians or dergoratory Which?
                        I didn't say that Skopje was the capital of Albania or that Tetovo was an Albanian village, he did. He refers to Tetovo as an Albanian village. And why he said Skopje is the capital of Albania? Well, maybe they have rocks in their heads? Why do you even think i'm Albanian? I am Macedonian! And when have I been disrespectful to Macedonians? There are 10 denar bills, maybe you are the Albanian...?

Comment

• Stojacanec
                          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Otis Otus View Post
                          I didn't say that Skopje was the capital of Albania or that Tetovo was an Albanian village, he did. He refers to Tetovo as an Albanian village. And why he said Skopje is the capital of Albania? Well, maybe they have rocks in their heads? Why do you even think i'm Albanian? I am Macedonian! And when have I been disrespectful to Macedonians? There are 10 denar bills, maybe you are the Albanian...?
                          Yeah Otus, a Macedonian freind said to me that all shiptari from Tetovo and other parts of western macedonia should go back to Albania. Why would he say that you think?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Otis Otus View Post
                            Clearly, your so-called friend must have rocks in his head, but this sort of pseudo-irredentism is not uncommon among certain groups of people.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

if your friend said those things then why do you repeat them over the mto .If only to hurt or or to degrade us.You ought to know Macedonians will not tolerate pseudo irrenditism on this forum even even if its your shiptar friends.You should choose your friends wisely.in future.What are we meant to be mind readers.With friends like that who needs enemies.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Otis Otus
                                • Mar 2014

if your friend said those things then why do you repeat them over the mto .If only to hurt or or to degrade us.You ought to know Macedonians will not tolerate pseudo irrenditism on this forum even even if its your shiptar friends.You should choose your friends wisely.in future.What are we meant to be mind readers.With friends like that who needs enemies.
                                Maybe because the thread is called Albanization of Macedonia? And just to show how stupid they can be. It's not to degrade Macedonians.

Comment

Working...
                                X