• MKPrilep
    • Mar 2009

Selo Zajas, Kicevo

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by MKPrilep; 11-30-2013, 02:31 AM.

Comment

• MKPrilep
      • Mar 2009

Cair, Skopje

All this without a comments.
      Where else in the world you can find this?

And not one word from Gruevski or Jankulovska.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

He doesnt know how to speak shiptarski but is happy the shiptar flag is waving high.
        Не знаат да зборуваат албански но горди се на албанското знаме. Лабуништа - YouTube
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

People that have no connection with being Macedonian, or desire to live as Macedonians, would prefer to unite with Albania. Makes economic sense.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

it does make sense in saving money as long as you don't mind who you are.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
              • Dec 2009

What a disgusting sight from the parasites of Macedonia.

...you might have Albanian heritage, learn or speak your language in Sunday school but don't drape another country's flag all over towns, buildings,streets.

Just over the border they are proclaiming themselves as greek.

Nato has helped the shiptari create the FA agreement. What have they done just 30 km south of the border for Macedonian rights?
              Last edited by Stojacanec; 11-30-2013, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

what are the shiptari after rights of secession or rights for a landgrab.They have all the basic rights to live as normal macedonians.Me thinks its another landgrab.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

It is either asserting rights or else it will be a loss of land for Macedonia.
                  When Macedonia loses it, will we cop abuse for saying "I told you so" or "where were you when we needed you?".

We are here.
                  We are telling you.
                  You are sheep.
                  Delcev spoke about your sorts a long time ago.
                  Move on RoMacedonians.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

rtg do you think the rom govt will ever wake up to itself & do something to stop all this albanization eventual take up of macedonian land.Without bringing a fullscale war if the rom govt did something & reversed all those agreements eg ohrid agreements.When allready like the albanians are guaranteed minority rightsb under the macedonian constitution.With the FA bit by bit the albanians a tearing at the last vestiges of macedonian sovereignity.Whatever happened to the claim macedonia for the macedonians.Now they are surrendering to their minorities..What solution do you think should be applied.Macedonia is looking after its minorities than the eu as a whole or the un.Who says they are not being looked after?
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      rtg do you think the rom govt will ever wake up to itself & do something to stop all this albanization eventual take up of macedonian land.Without bringing a fullscale war if the rom govt did something & reversed all those agreements eg ohrid agreements.When allready like the albanians are guaranteed minority rightsb under the macedonian constitution.With the FA bit by bit the albanians a tearing at the last vestiges of macedonian sovereignity.Whatever happened to the claim macedonia for the macedonians.Now they are surrendering to their minorities..What solution do you think should be applied.Macedonia is looking after its minorities than the eu as a whole or the un.Who says they are not being looked after?
                      George, the RoM government is creating this. And the "patriotic" Macedonians vote for this government. Until this is accepted as the first truth, there can be no change.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        George, the RoM government is creating this. And the "patriotic" Macedonians vote for this government. Until this is accepted as the first truth, there can be no change.
                        Gruevski is building fancy statues and new cafes in skopje, he also talks tough once every few months towards the grks (but strangely never to the bulgarians or shiptars) - this is enough for the common man in macedonia to believe he is a patriot and doing a great job.

We are doomed

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                          LOL

Is he Torbeshi?

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

nthat's right there is the possibility of an all out war .The Albanians still hold their weapons of 2001.As well as from the NLA that if they hear of any complaints of fellow shiptari & the NLA will move in straight away.The rom govt is in o shape like in 2001 to fight a war as it has allowed the army to dwindle away so they are in no shape to fight.They would literally be a pushover for the Nla & Uck.The ROM govt is licked on all fronts.(signed,sealed.delivered.)Wham bam thankyou mamEven the minister for defence is Albanian So don't be surprised if the order is to fire at Macedonians!.In a war the Albanians will allways get the sympathy vote just like the 2001 they were painted as the victims.But in the next break out of war don't be surprised of secession rights as they will carve up most of Macedonia.
                            BBS thaty's right he looks like a torbesh.Gruevski is just taking the issues off the heat for the moment so people can say he is doing a swell job.We know how he has let us down.All part & parcel of holding to the job.THink about the way the sdcm will operate & would sell their mother to get into power.Who ever gets in the final result is the same again.
                            Last edited by George S.; 12-01-2013, 07:25 AM.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
                              • Mar 2009

current picture of the new mosque in struga
                              the same mosque you can find in selo gllumove / Skopje

STRUGA

Glluomve (Skopje)

Comment

• MKPrilep
                                • Mar 2009

Edna slika, ilJada zborovi - AlbaniJa vo srceto na MakedoniJa (FOTO) Slikava e od naplatnata rampa na avtopatot Tetovo Gostivar. Dve znaminja edno do drugo. Kolku da se znae samo koe zname e pogolemo i poznačaJno, i toa na tuǵa teritoriJa i drava, aferim MakedoniJo i so sreḱa neka ti e...

Comment

Working...
                                X