X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

gruevski & co are living in cuckuu land as they ignore the albanization of Macedonia.In the scheme oif things where is the Macedonian thrust into economic prosperity im only hearing of the Albanian thrust into prosperity.I think we are losing our grip on our own tatkovina & the Albanians don't they know it.What can they do it's fucking too late or is it?.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I'm sure most ethnic Albanians in Macedonia aren't feeling any prosperity. But I'm also sure they are doing more about changing that than the Macedonians.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Yeah ask them abouthe underground black market that goes on.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
          • Mar 2009

Memorial in Zajas with Ahmeti and Fatmir Dehari, Mayor of Kicevo.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Albanian Imam tells his followers not to shop in Macedonian stores:

http://www.dnevnik.mk/?ItemID=55C63C...2A07180D17ACAE

Имамот Рушани: „Не купувајте во нивни продавници“

Kонтроверзна проповед во која гостиварскиот имам Зекрија Рушани ги повикува исламските верници во земјава да не купуваат производи во „нивни продавници“ е содржана во видеоснимка, која вчера се појави на социјалните мрежи. Во придружната информација се истакнува дека овој имам ги повикал верниците да ги бојкотираат македонски производи и да купуваат само албански. Тој, меѓутоа, демантира и тврди дека неговите зборови „биле извадени од контекст“ од проповедта која била одржана пред две години. Од видеоснимката се слуша какви совети делел.

- Не купувајте во нивни продавници, затоа што тие утре ќе ве убијат со вашите пари. Ве сакаат само ако сте како нив. Тогаш ќе ви кажат дека сте добри. Нашата држава е единствената што својот буџет го гарантира од нашите, муслимански гурбетчии - нагласи имамот.

Рушани вчера ни изјави дека во проповедта никаде не ги спомнувал ниту Македонците ниту македонските производи.

- Такво нешто не сум кажал. Тоа беше едно мое предавање, на кое сум зборувал за исламско банкарство. Ставовите што се искажани на моето предавање од пред две години се одраз на реалната состојба во државата и немаат цел да шират омраза и нетрпеливост помеѓу Македонците и Албанците - потенцира Рушани.

Според него, бојкотот го спомнал само како можност за да се изрази незадоволството од економската политика, според која, државата досега ништо не инвестирала во регионите во земјава каде што живее албанско население. (Б.Ѓ.)
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Macedonian
              • Oct 2013

If we did the same to them they would quickly be out of business. I have found a large portion of Macedonian wholesale distribution, particularly Skopje and the locale, to be Albanian controlled. If Macedonians returned the favour, those wholesalers would really feel the squeeze and perhaps old imam would STFU. Other sources/suppliers would need to be secured however, prior.

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Macedonian View Post
                If we did the same to them they would quickly be out of business. I have found a large portion of Macedonian wholesale distribution, particularly Skopje and the locale, to be Albanian controlled. If Macedonians returned the favour, those wholesalers would really feel the squeeze and perhaps old imam would STFU. Other sources/suppliers would need to be secured however, prior.
                Hello Macedonian welcome,

There is one tiny problem with your suggestion above. Unfortunately Macedonians have this thing about possibly helping other Macedonians prosper, what was it??? Oh yeah, they wont do it. They will shop anywhere just to avoid making another Macedonian some money.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

What is really wrong with Macedonians why can't they fend for themselves .They easily give in .What ever happened to self preservation?Is it wrong to look after one's interests.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Macedonian
                    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                    Hello Macedonian welcome,

There is one tiny problem with your suggestion above. Unfortunately Macedonians have this thing about possibly helping other Macedonians prosper, what was it??? Oh yeah, they wont do it. They will shop anywhere just to avoid making another Macedonian some money.
                    Thanks Gocka. Yes from many aspects you are dead set correct, however I have noticed that if the financial benefit was larger, then Macedonians would buy from Macedonians. The $ rules my friend.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

I don't know about how the authorities would act apparently there is a huge black economy out there designed to bypass the Macedonian economy.For example brand new cars ,you can save 10 to 15 k on a new car.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                        • Jan 2012

Sali Berisha honorary citizen of Debar

Council of the Municipality of Debar, today's session, decided the former head of state, ex-prime minister and leader of the Democratic Party of Albania Sali Berisha, to be made an honorary citizen of Debar.

The decision on the proposal of Mayor Rushdie Ljata was taken unanimously, that it voted for all fifteen councilors, DUI, DPA, VMRO-DPMNE, SDSM, TTP and one independent candidate. The reasoning states that this recognition is awarded for "outstanding merit and contribution to the unification of Debar blood", ie the introduction of relatives from both sides of the border.

Sixty-nine year old Berisha, Albania's former head of state and former prime minister, will soon reside in Debar and a special ceremony will be awarded a plaque and key to the city.

After the defeat of the June parliamentary elections, Berisha resigned the leadership of the Democratic Party, whose head was two decades. Currently a member of the Albanian Parliament.

How beautiful is this? And soon he may be Macedonia's first Albanian Premier!!!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Good old reliable Vevcanci. Does anyone else think Sela looks like a crack addict?

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...s-in-macedonia

Bilingual Signs Cause Ethnic Jitters in Macedonia

An ethnic Albanian mayor has threatened to retaliate after the nearby ethnic Macedonian municipality removed bilingual Macedonian-Albanian signs from its territory.

The mayor of Struga in south-west Macedonia, Ziadin Sela, has expressed anger that the nearby Vevcani municipality removed bilingual signs from the regional road that leads into his municipality where the majority of people are ethnic Albanians.

The state roads authority recently removed bilingual signs in Vevcani and replaced them with ones written only in Macedonian Cyrillic letters. This was done on Vevcani’s request.

The move caused Sela to threaten to demolish the recently-built Vevcani entrance gate and a nearby small church on the boundary between the two municipalities if they prove to have been constructed on territory under his control.

“I have to obey the laws because there is no logic in legalising an illegal object,” Sela told media.

“I do not know why the agency rushed the removal of the signs. This reminds me of [Bosnia's Serb-dominated entity] Republika Srpska where signs with Latin lettering are being demolished. I do not wish for Struga to become Republika Srpska but I am here to uphold the law,” he said.

Vevcani mayor Cvetomir Ugrinoski explained that his municipality was “100 per cent populated by ethnic Macedonians and that is why we asked the agency to remove the [Albanian-language] signs”.

He accused Sela of raising ethnic tension for no reason, insisting that the Vevcani gate, which is decorated with ethnic Macedonian symbols, was only built for tourism purposes.

The local government ministry attempted to calm the situation but warned that the gate and the church should not be demolished.

“The Vevcani gate and the church are not on Struga’s territory,” minister Tahir Hani told Alsat M.

But the minister, an ethnic Albanian, also criticised the Vevcani mayor for removing the bilingual road signs.

“The Vevcani mayor should not act with prejudice regarding the signs. They should in fact be trilingual [Albanian, Macedonian and Turkish] because the regional road connects many different people from nearby municipalities and they [Vevcani] should be careful not to upset them,” Hani said.

In 2001 Macedonia went through a short armed conflict between Albanian rebels and the security forces. The conflict ended the same year with the signing of a peace accord that gave greater rights to Albanians, who make up a quarter of the country's population.

The accord also stated that there should be wider official use of Albanian and other non-majority languages. A municipality that has more than 20 per cent of a non-majority population on its territory has to allow the official use of its language alongside Macedonian.
                          The threat to demolish Vevcani's property is not the first time that the Struga mayor has warned that he could use force.

In November last year, Sela, who was then a legislator with the opposition Democratic Party of Albanians, threatened to burn down the national assembly if all other attempts failed to stop the passage of a controversial army bill that angered Albanians. However the government-proposed bill did not pass.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• United MKD
                            • Jul 2011

I saw him in Struga this year was having a coffee at a table near him, does look like a bit of a junkie lol.

Comment

• vicsinad
                              • May 2011

Nothing more democratic than the mayor of one town telling the people of another town what they can/can't do in their own town.

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

And when we go into Albania, there will be bilingual signs in Macedonian....NOT
                                FFS !
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X