X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

whichever you look at it they will allways be in cahoots.A fine mess they got themselves in.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

DedoAleko Milososki will take his place
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

yeah lavce but does he not have corruption charges eventually facing. them?Also he may be for the name change?
        Last edited by George S.; 07-31-2013, 04:16 PM.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
          • Jul 2012

It seems the Macedonian police is always quick to beat the Macedonians whenever they can. But when it comes to the Shiptari they act all nice and tolerant. I would not say the guys in this video were reacting in any violent way. Did not stop these scum.

ШИПТÐÐ*СКРПОЛИЦИЈÐ! - YouTube
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

Македонско знаме со бел крст во средина двоглав орел во него, вака се одбележа Илинден во Охрид

Оваа фотографија е една од најкоментираните на Facebook. На тераса во Охрид некој закачил вакво македонско знаме на кое во средина има бел крст на кој стои албанскиот двоглав орел.

А во Струга на големиот македонски празник Илинден воопшто не беа поставени македонски знамиња !.
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

lavce they are manipulating the ventilator & adding a white cross with the double headed eagle.Whils't it is insulting what could one expect when there is no respect.What can you expect.The alabanians don't know that the macedonian sun is our real flag.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                Македонско знаме со бел крст во средина двоглав орел во него, вака се одбележа Илинден во Охрид

Оваа фотографија е една од најкоментираните на Facebook. На тераса во Охрид некој закачил вакво македонско знаме на кое во средина има бел крст на кој стои албанскиот двоглав орел.

А во Струга на големиот македонски празник Илинден воопшто не беа поставени македонски знамиња !.
                Two things not to like. How much worse can it get?
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

why would an orthodox macedonian want to celebrate ramadan.Why would a muslem celebrate macedonian orthodox.Just trying to appease moslems.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
                    • Mar 2009

Seems like Zaev is even a bigger traitor then crvenkoski.
                    How much I hate the complete SDSM.
                    Everyone who tells me that VMRO is bad,
                    SDSM are the biggest traitors ever.

Comment

• Solun
                      • Sep 2012

Have a look at the flag the Macedonian Muslims of Golo Brdo are dancing with to celebrate Ilinden.

For those who don't know, Golo Brdo is the region in Albania west of Debar.
                      They seem to me to be proud ethnic Macedonians.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Dnevnik: At current rates, the last Macedonian in Macedonia will die in the year 2466.

Everyday the Albanian population increases by 13 people.

Article: http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/?ItemID=24...F352284AB3C809

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

Mayor of Bitola pleads to Macedonians who left: Come back with your families!

Article: http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/politik...oite-semejstva

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

Tetovo at night, starting to look a lot like Mecca

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Solun View Post
                              Have a look at the flag the Macedonian Muslims of Golo Brdo are dancing with to celebrate Ilinden.

For those who don't know, Golo Brdo is the region in Albania west of Debar.
                              They seem to me to be proud ethnic Macedonians.
                              That's great news, really made my day.

Its too bad the torbeshi in Macedonia don't want to be known as Macedonians or have anything to do with Macedonia. They change from being 'unique' torbeshi, to Albanians, to turks when the wind changes direction, or when some Albanian village criminal throws them a few coins so they can dance and sing to Albanian songs.

Ironic that the Macedonians in Albania seem to be more 'culturally liberated' then the idiots in rep of Macedonia.

Comment

Working...
                              X