X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Private School in Macedonia "Yahya Kemal" Favors Albanians over Macedonians

In August 2010, the private Turkish company in Macedonia "Yahya Kemal College" announced it will spend 5 million euros to construct a modern high school complex for Albanians. It will be located near the Albanian village of Bogovinje on the Tetovo-Gostivar highway. It will be complete with a modern facility, skating rink, football field, tennis courts, and more. The facility will proudly be adorned with the Albanianized word "TETOVA" large enough to be seen by drivers passing by on the highway. See for yourself at the promotional video:

YouTube - Projekt Ideor i Kolegjit "Jahja kemal" në Komunën e Bogovinës

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

NEW SCANDAL: Municipality of Tetovo Distorts Census Data!

The Municipality of Tetovo cuts Macedonians in half!

Click on links below:

According to the official website of Tetovo Municipality, Macedonians are 12% while Albanians are 83%.

According to the official results of the 2002 census, on page 35, Macedonians are 23% and Albanians are 70%

THIS IS TREASON!
      Last edited by Niko777; 12-30-2010, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

nothing short of scandalous,treason would be too good for them.Even though they are lies
        about the stats so that they are in full control.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Komita
          • May 2009

First of all in what kind of dream do you all live in? Do you honestly think that the inbred lower race would be able to do all these things without the constant support and financing from USA and EU?
          This whole process is something they carefully planed in the last 20 years, and nothing that happened in the last 20 years in the Balkans with the all wars and the greater albanian expansion is a project supported and finanec by EU, USA and the Vatican.
          But most macedonians live in denial and 90% support the eu and nato integration which means they approve all of this.
          Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
            • Sep 2010

greater albanian expansion is a project supported and finanec by EU, USA and the Vatican.
            You got any FACTS on that? please post all the evidence.

Comment

• Frank
              Banned
              • Mar 2010

God or some eternal Force give my a gun and then a knife

Comment

• Komita
                • May 2009

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                Supporting and financing KLA, bombing Yugoslavia carving out Kosovo to be a independent state, the pope John Paul II supporting the bombing, supporting and aiding the KLA in Macedonia, later on forcing Macedonia to sign the framework agreement and capitulation.
                Sponsoring albanian projects in Macedonia, supporting albanian political parties and helping them achieve independence in Montenegro. etc.
                Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                  • Sep 2010

Supporting and financing KLA, bombing Yugoslavia carving out Kosovo to be a independent state, the pope John Paul II supporting the bombing, supporting and aiding the KLA in Macedonia, later on forcing Macedonia to sign the framework agreement and capitulation.
                  Sponsoring albanian projects in Macedonia, supporting albanian political parties and helping them achieve independence in Montenegro. etc.
                  That's all I get? I was hoping you would show FACTS like Wikipedia does.

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

When I started this thread, I did not think it would reach 30 pages in such little time. I'm glad people here are interested in what I am exposing. Hopefully I am putting an end to phony illusions and people who live out side of Macedonia are getting a clear picture of what's really going on in the country. More to come soon.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

The albanians are carrying on under the noses of authorities & there's nothing they can do.
                      We just don't realize that hthese people could not give a fuck & are upstaging the macedonians ready to take us over.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Frank
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2010

hen I started this thread, I did not think it would reach 30 pages in such little time.lated with discussion
                        Nicko if you remember I proposed the sticky and I did so because Albanian Nationalism and the Greater Albanian Project are real they are greatest threat to Macedonian Sovereignty besides the impending disaster awaiting us over our Governments desire to negotiate our Cultural Identity with a Country that does not deserve to exist in fact 2 Sofia and Athens

I wish I could contribute more to this thread as I would like to keep it less populated with discussion but raw facts, thanks for your effort.

Comment

• Frank
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2010

DirtyCodingHabitz you are a smart guy why are you asking a question and wanting to be spoon feed if you cant see how and why the complex of the EU and United States have no intention to support Macedonian Independence then were to I start.

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

I made an analysis on ethnicity based on the 2002 census on 4 statistical regions: southwestern, Polog, Skopje, and Eastern. Or try to visualize the following cities:

Ohrid - Gostivar - Tetovo - Skopje - Kumanovo - Kratovo - Kriva Palanka

Map:

My findings were very disturbing, these are facts that the Macedonian government does not want us to know. If the above regions were one entity, Albanians make up a whopping 40% of the population, while Macedonians make up only 50%. This confirms that the density of the Albanian population in Tetovo and Gostivar outweigh the Macedonian regions of Ohrid/Kriva Palanka.

Here are the exact numbers:

Macedonians: 634469
                            Albanians: 490761
                            Others: 145400

Comment

• Frank
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2010

autonomy then partition it's a matter of time

That is why the EU support the FE and today our slave Political elite call it the greatest chapter in Macedonian nation Building

Some on this Forum are blind to it also

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Interesting Macedonian Sun magazine covers and headlines from the past...

Comment

Working...
                                X