X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

I don't get it - what does UROM stand for?
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
      • Jan 2012

Upper REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

More like UMRE
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Ќе се гради џамија кај висококатниците во општина Аеродром?

Изградба на џамија кај висококатниците кои ги гради Џеваир Холдинг во општина Аеродром најавува Исламската верска заедница, објавува Вест. Како што пишува весникот, од скопското муфтисто при ИВЗ најавиле дека ќе поднесат барање до општината за изградба на верскиот објект.

Инвеститорот на зградите досега не поднел барање до нас да дозволиме изградба на џамија. Но со оглед на тоа што инвестицијата е турска и таму ќе живеат и муслимани, очекуваме да добиеме такво барање, по што ние ќе побараме од Општина Аеродром да обезбеди локациски услови за изградба на верски објект. Сметаме дека за такво нешто има потреба и треба да им се излезе во пресрет на идните станари во комплексот“ - вели за Вест скопскиот муфтија Ибрахим Шабани.

Press24 ја провери информацијата во општина Аеродром. Од таму велат дека до овој момент до нив не пристигнало барање за изградба на верски објект и дека во деталниот урбанистички план, нема зацртано изградба на џамија. Од таму велат дека и во случај да добијат такво барање, истото ќе биде одбиено, бидјеќи во Аеродром само 0,5% од населението е муслиманско, со што нема потреба да се изгради џамија.
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

why not urine like piss on republic of macedonia.
            upper macedonia it then legetimizes greek claims to lower macedonia.Then it will monopolize claims to all of macedonia.very quaint eh.What is the greek problem it wants all of macedonia.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              why not urine like piss on republic of macedonia..
              You speak Good England!!

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                More like UMRE
                More like UMRNI.............Upper Macedonian Republic of Northern Illyrida.
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

upper republic of macedonia denotes that there are other republics like lower.....etc.So how you could get a province to relate to a republic.There are no conflicts.That's why greece should let rom alone.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

My dad an brother arrived at Alexander the Great airport today. A shiptar stops them and takes them to a room and says they are carrying too much money, mind you they had already declared it on the ticket. Then he says they are carrying too much jewellery and that they needed to declare it and that he would have to confiscate it. My dad had to plead with him to not take the gold as it is for my brothers fiance, so he demanded $100 after taking everything out of their briefcase and one is missing with presents. Well done to the Government.
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                      My dad an brother arrived at Alexander the Great airport today. A shiptar stops them and takes them to a room and says they are carrying too much money, mind you they had already declared it on the ticket. Then he says they are carrying too much jewellery and that they needed to declare it and that he would have to confiscate it. My dad had to plead with him to not take the gold as it is for my brothers fiance, so he demanded $100 after taking everything out of their briefcase and one is missing with presents. Well done to the Government.
                      The Macedonian border police are the same. They try to take something from me every time I go. Your father's mistake was pleading with them. An assertive no, followed by go fuck yourself if they try a second time usually works.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• United MKD
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        The Macedonian border police are the same. They try to take something from me every time I go. Your father's mistake was pleading with them. An assertive no, followed by go fuck yourself if they try a second time usually works.
                        Wouldn't they just get more hostile to you if you tell them to go jump? Honestly, what is the best way to get around their bullshit? I'm travelling alone this summer and if caught in that situation I'm not sure how to treat the pricks.

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

Kicevo decorated with Albanian flags during the Easter celebrations

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                            Wouldn't they just get more hostile to you if you tell them to go jump? Honestly, what is the best way to get around their bullshit? I'm travelling alone this summer and if caught in that situation I'm not sure how to treat the pricks.
                            I beg you to buy and use one of those sneaky video recording pens or whatever.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                              Kicevo decorated with Albanian flags during the Easter celebrations

So pretty.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                                In all honesty, I've found that they are mostly cowards and pick on those they think will do what they tell them. I've always been assertive (in general and with authorities) there and never backed down on their unreasonable demands (i.e. bribes) or threats.

Money and aggression is the only language they understand. Paying them off is absolutely out of the question for me. If you're not comfortable with telling them where to go, be prepared to pay up in cash or kind.

In all honesty, I've never had trouble with Albanians in official functions. They've all been Macedonian. That may have just been my 'luck'

Comment

Working...
                                X