• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Where is the Macedonian response?
    Wait for it, its all part of the grand strategy.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• MKPrilep
      • Mar 2009

Yesterday before the DUI Meeting

Ali Ahmeti newest picture :

A ka ndonjė shqiptar qė nesėr nuk do tė jetė nė Kėrēovė?!
      Kėrēova ėshtė gjaku jonė qė nuk falet
      Tubim Qėndror, e enjte, 21 mars, ora 18:00, qendra e Kėrēovės

Translator :

Is there any Albanian who tomorrow will not be Kicevo?!
      Kicevo Our blood is not forgiven
      Central rally, Thursday, March 21, at 18:00 pm, the center of Kicevo

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Wait for it, its all part of the grand strategy.
        Actually, apparently Ahmeti is a secret spy working under strict instructions from Gruevski. I heard this from someone who doesn't even vote in Macedonia.

Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• kallogjeri
          • Mar 2013

Dig deeper

Greetings Niko 777,
          I understand your burden and you are right.
          Your burden must be weighted on the shoulders of all Macedonians.
          Relied on your statistics I uncover that the real generating source is Islam that has found the support of the Albanians in Macedonia and of the governers as well. Digging deeper brings to light the roots of the problems. I am convinced that the last ones have assigned the agreements with islamic countries to build mosques, switching on the green light for their entrance and investments. Islam is the source of all the bed things, only the conversion to Christianity can solve the problem. A question: are the governers true Christians? kallogjeri

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
          Look what was happening in Kumanovo this week:

Albanians in Macedonia have way too many rights, and I believe these rights will endanger the sovereignty and unity of Macedonia. Albanian nationalism in Macedonia has been rising since 2001 thanks to that stupid framework agreement. Now every year on November 28 Macedonia celebrates "Albanian National Flag day". WTF. This isn't what our ancestors and the Ilindenci had in mind when they envisioned a Macedonian Republic. I can only blame Macedonian politicians for allowing and fostering an environment suitable for Albanian nationalism to expand.

Let's quickly look at some of the flaws that will cost Macedonia big one day:

- Albanian flag allowed to be flown on Macedonian government municipal buildings, and streets of cities with Albanian minority population.

-Students of Albanian origin are separated from Macedonian students in classes

-Albanian textbooks for the students are flawed, for example, they are not just an Albanian translation of the Macedonian books, they are totally different books in that they focus on Albania and history of the Albanian people (in Albania). I remember seeing an Albanian elementary school book that are used in Macedonia from that Macedonian Ministry website. In it, it showed some children illustrations of kids talking to each other saying something like "Hi, my name is Ismail and I am an Albanian from Kosovo, Hi my name is Habib and I am from Albania, and one from Macedonia, but together we are all Albanians". WTF how will this help Macedonia? Look at the message these children are taught from a young age.

- Albanian students are taught Albanian and English from the first grade, Macedonian is taught from the fourth grade but only as a second language which means that math, history, biology, and all the scientific vocabulary are taught in the Albanian language. How the fu** is this supposed to integrate Albanians into Macedonian society? And why is English being taught before Macedonian?

-Mosques are popping up in Macedonia like weeds. For example in Skopje there are like 30+ mosques and only a few churches, but 75% of Skopje is apparently Christian. This means that mosques are being built solely for political purposes by Albanian groups, sometimes without the appropriate documentation or permits yet the Macedonian government isn't doing anything about it. In fact, it is probably easier to build a mosque than it is to build a church in Macedonia (legally).

-the law that changed municipal borders to make Albanians the majority in places like Struga was a disaster for Macedonia. Why is the government looking after the interests of Albanians before the Macedonians?

-I remember reading a news article a couple of months ago that said out of the 300 newly hired government workers in Maceonia, 99% are Albanians, because of the new law that requires bilingualism in the Albanian language.

-Let's not forget the new "Skenderbeu Square" proposed for the center of Skopje, it was approved by the Macedonian government, and according to the details it will be significantly larger than "Macedonia Square" and it is supposed to be the new meeting place for the city.

-Albanians in the Macedonian government are every week in Albania or Kosovo collaborating with Albanian politicians and signing agreements.

-I could go on and on.

I guess what I am trying to say is that after the Republic of Macedonia won independence in 1991, you would have expected a process of Macedonianization to take place in the country. Just look at the policies in Albania, Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. But this is not happening in Macedonia, instead I get the feeling that Macedonia as a state is working in favor of the Albanian people, instead of the Macedonian population (Albanianization).

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Where is the Macedonian response?
            Head to a cafe and all the tough guys will be eating their fat greasy kranski sausage and sipping on their turkish coffee, telling you that if the shiptars dare try anything again, gruevski and the macedonians will finish the job this time.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
              Ahmeti: Let's return Skopje to the Albanians.....We respect the culture and language of all ethnic groups, so don't be afraid of a greater Albania!

full article: http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/partii/...olema-albanija
              Join us................

It almost seems like the dickless gruevski government is slowly indoctrinating the macedonian population to accept macedonia will be the new shiptar state and/or be incorporated into albania

I guess thats the power of media and propaganda

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

If your enemies can talk about these things in public, openly without fear of any backlash, then it's over. Stick a fork in us we are done. In any normal country these types of comments would be met with anger and possibly violence (not that it will solve anything) but it would be a normal reaction. People would be genuinely angry at these kind of provocations and would want heads to roll, but not in good old Fyromania where everything goes if you're a shiptar. We are making history one day at a time. People are going to look back on us with astonishment that we led a minority walk all over us and conquer us while barely having to lift a finger to do it.

What hope is there honestly? What is left to say or do?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                  Head to a cafe and all the tough guys will be eating their fat greasy kranski sausage and sipping on their turkish coffee, telling you that if the shiptars dare try anything again, gruevski and the macedonians will finish the job this time.
                  They can't afford the kranski - compo from Aus didn't come in this month.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

"Greater Albania" in Albanian school books!

Article: http://www.plusinfo.mk/vest/85666/Go...anski-uchebnik

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

ПРЕТЕПАН ФОЛК ПЕЈАЧОТ СПАСЕН СИЛЈАНОСКИ!
                      Сабота, 23 Март 2013 02:17

Вечерва околу 2 часот по полноќ фолк пејачот Спасен Силјановски враќајки се во неговиот дом го попречиле неколку лица и физички го нападнале.

Според изјавата на Спасен се работи за лица од Албанска националност и ова е дел од притисоците во Кичевско врз Македонците.Случајот е пријавен во Мвр и се очекува да се пронајдат лицата што го нападнаа фолк пејачот.Спасен бил тепен од околу десетина лица кои со неколку автомобили му го попречиле патот ,Спасен се сомнева дека вецерта на неговиот настап највеке се пеело патриотски Македонски песни,воено му бил искинат крстот кој Спасен го имал ставено на ретровизорот на неговиот автомобил.

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• PetroV
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2013

Wow , cant believe this article

Since 1990 Macedonia walks one way – cantonization, federalization and separation: FOCUS News Agency President
                        23 March 2013 | 18:09 | FOCUS News Agency

Home / Southeast Europe and Balkans

Sofia. Albanians living in Macedonia insist on equal
                        development of the two regions – western and eastern. Since 1990
                        Macedonia has been walking one way – cantonization, federalization and
                        ensuing separation, FOCUS News Agency President Krasimir Uzunov said in
                        an interview with TV+.

According to him cantonization became possible after the 2001 civil war –
                        a western canton where there are no Macedonians and an eastern canton
                        where Albanians are a minority.

The newspaper Koha writes that there are not any Albanians in only 18
                        municipalities in Macedonia, such as Kriva Palanka and Kamenica.

Macedonia has a problem with the payment of its foreign debt. The
                        country has a population of 2,125 million people, according to the
                        statistics, and I think 880,000 of them are Albanians. Macedonia spends
                        most of its budget on the so-called Macedonian diaspora, maintenance of
                        Macedonian churches and, of course, on financing films and monuments. As
                        Ljubco Georgievski has said, referring to Skopje 2014, perhaps the
                        furnaces will not be enough for all those monuments popping up all over
                        Skopje. Macedonia does not build roads, it builds monuments. Now there
                        are attempts to force large construction companies into bankruptcy so
                        that people close to [Macedonian Prime Minister Nikola] Gruevski can
                        take them and absorb money under pre-accession programs on roads, he
                        said further

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

greater albania & there is not a thing they can do otherwise the albanians will bring another 2001 war.They say they respect all ethnic people in macedonia.Except for stupid macedonians who are losing ground all the time.
                          Last edited by George S.; 03-24-2013, 04:57 AM.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

DPA: Either we will exile the Macedonians, or they will exile us!

Video: http://24vesti.mk/fazliu-ili-makedon...as-ili-nie-niv

Comment

• MKPrilep
                              • Mar 2009

I have seen this video before two weeks.
                              My question to gruevski and all other politicians:
                              Will he be charged for his word?????

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
                                Will he be charged for his word?????
                                Every indication is that he will be rewarded for his word.
                                Every terrorist action by the ethnic Albanians in Macedonia has been rewarded.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X