X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

How about the tearing of the uck monuments or are the rom govt too scared to upset the albanians.I'll bet gruevski knew all alng of what was going on ut that he wanted "to wash his hands of the matter"Did any apoologies come out ??To me the whole thing is like a silly joke & the joke is on us further loss of soveregnity.But the joke is on us & it's not funny.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

On the mosques how many of them are illegal ie have they been not approved???.Do the albanians really need to build that many mosques???Can the macedonian govt really stop them fromchurning out these mosques??
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

Gostivar Court sentences Trifunovski to prison for life

Trifunovski: I am not guilty. I was protecting my life and my child's life!

Source: http://24vesti.mk/trifunovski-osuden...vo-vo-gostivar
        Last edited by Niko777; 02-22-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
          Gostivar Court sentences Trifunovski to prison for life

Trifunovski: I am not feel guilty. I was protecting my life and my child's life!

Source: http://24vesti.mk/trifunovski-osuden...vo-vo-gostivar
          I wonder how the came to the conclusion that it was premeditated. Its not like he went looking for them and shot them. From what I understood about the case, the two albos attacked him they fought and he shot them, the key point being that they say witnesses saw him shoot the two albos after they had already started backing away. In that type of situation even if he shot them after they started backing off its hard to say it was premeditated because they started the fight, there was two of them vs 1, and he had his little daughter with him. In the USA I think this would have went his way.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I don't know the reality of the case. But I feel confident that it would be far too politically charged to ever charge an ethnic Albanian in Macedonia in a similar fashion. Here is modern FYROM.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              I don't know the reality of the case. But I feel confident that it would be far too politically charged to ever charge an ethnic Albanian in Macedonia in a similar fashion. Here is modern FYROM.
              Agreed, I was thinking the same thing as soon as I read that they gave him a life sentence. Life sentences are extremely rare in M. I'm sure that the fact that it happened in a city heavily populated by shiptari has something to do with it.

We are second class citizens in our own country, only in Macedonia can all norms and logic be turned upside down.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

you can't defend yourself .if the tide was the other side it would be reversed.THey are simply on the albanian side.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
                  • Mar 2009

Во првите два месеца од годинава, споредено со истиот период лани, во дебарско забележан е раст на наталитетот.

Како што потврдуваат од Гинеколошко-акушерското одделение при Општата болница во Дебар, на свет донесени се 27 бебиња, што е за десет бебиња повеќе споредено со истиот период лани.

- И бебињата и мајките се во одлична состојба, што за нас како медицински лица е најбитно. Се надеваме дека ваквиот тренд ќе продолжи во текот на целата година, вели Зејнеп Шемши акушерка.

Во ова одделение, каде што освен од општините Дебар и Центар Жупа, родилки има и од регионот на Долна Река, лани беа родени 160 бебиња што беше за пет бебиња повеќе споредено со 2011 година. И меѓу 160-те од лани и меѓу 20-те родени во периодот јануари-февруари годинава, нема бебе на православни родители.

All measures of the government to increase birth are counterproductive,
                  only the muslims increase their numbers.

I really wonder where is the cause for this?
                  I do not believe that the young albanian nowadays get 4-6 kids like the older generations before.
                  So it means that Macedonians get none or only one child?!
                  And probably did not marry or just late.
                  On the other side, all families I know have two or even three children.

Maybe I am wrong, but I think that the situation in macedonia is
                  that all muslims together are more than the orthodox.
                  Last edited by MKPrilep; 03-08-2013, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

DUI Mayor Candidate for Kicevo calls for a Greater Albania!

IZJAVA FATMIR DEHARI - YouTube

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

SETimes: "Skopje's multiculturalism grows as public signs include Albanian"

Article: http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setime.../12/feature-02

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Albanians flying in from overseas (some have been away for 30 years) just to influence the vote in Kichevo!

article: http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/default.as...74647E80A08056

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                          SETimes: "Skopje's multiculturalism grows as public signs include Albanian"

Article: http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setime.../12/feature-02

Comment

• MKPrilep
                            • Mar 2009

The last "official" cencus for kicevo shows following :

The city of Kičevo has 27,067 inhabitants. The largest ethnic group is the Macedonians who constitute for 15,031 people (55.5%), followed by the Albanians with 7,641 people (28.2%), the Turks with about 2,406 (8.9%) and Roma with 4.9%. [1] Languages are Macedonian (62.5%), Albanian (28.2%), Turkish (8.0%) and Romani 0.4%.
                            So how can it be that towns like Kicevo or Kumanovo fall into their hands?
                            I really hope the macedonians will unite and I also donīt understand how the diaspora can vote for a mayor?
                            I really wonder what Gruevski and co. think when they see such videos!
                            Ovie zivotni se bez sram!! So niv nema nikogas zaednički zivot da ima.

Comment

• Mariovec
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post

I really hope the macedonians will unite and I also donīt understand how the diaspora can vote for a mayor?
                              Now I dont know if that census includes the "sela" or just the city. Macedonians divide their votes between several parties, while the shiptari unite and support only one candidate.

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post

MKPrilep, the current municipality of Kicevo will no longer exist for the upcoming elections, as part of the law on territorial changes Kicevo will absorb the neighboring municipalities of Drugovo, Zajas, and Vranestica in 2013 turning into a mega-municipality with roughly the following demographics:

~46,000 inhabitants

Albanians = 20673 (45%)
                                Macedonians = 20286 (44%)
                                others

Comment

Working...
                                X