• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chentovist
    Banned
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
    So now we have ordinary Macedonian citizens from eastern Macedonia joining the Albanian cause...
    i think it has more to do with DUI being part of the ruling coalition in Macedonia, which transforms into jobs for party members...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

In this case, indifference still equates to indirect yet conscious support. Disgusting.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• sydney
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        This comment sums it up:
        Quote:
        Ethnic Macedonians have far more reason to revolt in Macedonia than the ethnic Albanians who enjoy disproportionate rights bestowed upon them through the Framework Agreement.
        i wholeheartedly agree with this comment. your average albanian in macedonia is wealthier and living a better life than the average macedonian. the macedonian is suffering more. the macedonian is hungrier. the macedonian will become more desperate. and the average albanian knows that if you push the increasingly desperate macedonian too far then you're fucked. so, to the political parties, it's your move.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

I found Obama's recent speech concerning immigrants in America somewhat pertinent to the thread topic here:

Barack Obama says the time has come for a comprehensive overhaul of American immigration laws.

Mr Obama says he wants undocumented immigrants to pass background checks, pay taxes, pay a penalty, learn English and then "[go] to the back of the line behind all the folks who are trying to come here legally".
          He said something similar in 2008.

Obama: Immigrants Should Learn English - YouTube

Meanwhile in Macedonia........well, read the thread.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

where's gruevski speec to say albanians need to learn macedonian,open slather if you are an albanian in macedonia.I don't know if they pay taxes & rates.?
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              I found Obama's recent speech concerning immigrants in America somewhat pertinent to the thread topic here:

Barack Obama says the time has come for a comprehensive overhaul of American immigration laws.

He said something similar in 2008.

Obama: Immigrants Should Learn English - YouTube

Meanwhile in Macedonia........well, read the thread.
              Im not making excuses for the weak macedonian governments in the past, but, do you think the Jive talking and shucking Obuma would agree with Macedonia saying the same thing to the shiptar minority?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Not sure, but it doesn't really matter what he thinks, and it would be a non-issue if Macedonian governments had integrity.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Macedonia Town Honours Kosovo War Commander

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...mush-haradinaj

The Albanian majority on Tetovo’s town council sparked controversy by declaring former Kosovo Liberation Army commander Ramush Haradinaj an honorary citizen.

The town council session that voted to honour Haradinaj was boycotted by nine ethnic Macedonian councillors, but Tetevo’s 19 ethnic Albanian councillors backed the idea unanimously.

One ethnic Macedonian councillor in the north-western town, Miroslav Kocovski, said the move was “unserious and degrading, to say the least”.

The decision on Friday has the potential to further damage the already fragile inter-ethnic relations in Macedonia, where Albanians make up one quarter of the population and in some parts form the majority.

It also has the potential to shake the ethnically-mixed government led by Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski because town councillors from the ruling coalition’s Albanian junior party, the Democratic Union for Integration, DUI, also voted for the motion.

The head of the state secretariat for local government, Vanco Sehtanski, an ethnic Macedonian, said he would “inspect whether the decision was legal”, and annul it if was not.

He said he suspected that it contradicted a rule which states that both main ethnic communities must vote for a motion in order for it to pass.

Ramush Haradinaj is a former commander of the Kosovo Liberation Army that fought Serbian forces during the 1990s conflict, and also a former prime minister.
                  He was acquitted of committing war crimes during the conflict by the Hague Tribunal last year.

Shortly after the Kosovo war ended, a short armed conflict broke out between Macedonian government forces and ethnic Albanian rebels, which ended with the signing of the Ohrid peace accord that granted more rights to Albanians.

A political crisis also erupted in autumn last year when defence minister Fatmir Besimi, an ethnic Albanian from the DUI, laid flowers at a monument to Albanian guerrillas killed in the 2001 conflict.

The act outraged many Macedonians, and Gruevski's VMRO DPMNE party soon afterwards put forward a draft law on the military that excluded former guerrillas from recieving state pensions, which in turn prompted the DUI to threaten to leave the government.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

It also has the potential to shake the ethnically-mixed government led by Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski because town councillors from the ruling coalition’s Albanian junior party, the Democratic Union for Integration, DUI, also voted for the motion.
                    Ha ha, the DPmNE maggot representing Macedonians in Australia follows the party policy to grant amnesty to the the war criminals. Meanwhile the DUI boys follow their own agenda precisely when it suits them.

Shame on DPmNE for forming a coalition with an enemy of the State.

Other than that, of course ethnic Albanians will honour Albanian terrorists.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Mark my words gruevski will eventually will be forced on his knees honoring the uck monuments etc.Has he ever declared that they are illegal & that they should all be pulled down.Nikola must have a very short memory as to how he has given terrorists who are even blackjlisted full amnesty.Don't worry soon macedonians will be honoring the terrorits whether they like it or not.The elected maggot from australia is nothing but that a maggot that does the bidding of the ruling party.I think for what it is we should all boycott the elections as weren't any better.before & not now.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

What can be said of the latest news about the honorary citizen. I have a few questions that need pondering.

What is the motivation:

I mean why do something so inflammatory, what is the endgame. Either the albanians feel that these people really are their heroes ( which they very well might) or they clearly do it to provoke. The first reason their isn't a need for much analysis. If they think that monster is worthy of praise then that is just a flaw in their character and morality and their is nothing you can do about that. If the intention is to provoke then you must ask why provoke. We know provocation would lead to conflict so then that must mean that their intention is to entice conflict. Clearly if someone wants conflict then they must feel they have something to gain from it, what is it that they hope to gain? I don't know exactly, secession, attention, more "rights".

I do think the key to all this is to figure out what they hope to gain through all this, if you attack that and take that away then all of this would be pointless. Kill the disease don't treat the symptoms. You get rid of the underlying disease and the symptoms go away, and all of this "albanization" is a symptom its not the end game.
                        Last edited by Gocka; 02-05-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

Macedonia Town Honours Kosovo War Commander
                          It's not the fault of the Albanians, but the state. Why allow such an individual to cross the border in the first place? So the Albanians can have their fun?

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

МЕЃУЕТНИЧКИ ИНЦИДЕНТИ ВО КИЧЕВСКАТА ГИМНАЗИЈА -МВР МОЛЧИ
                            Среда, 06 Февруари 2013 22:00

Во текот на вчерашниот ден во Кичево , во гимназијата која ги носи имината „Мирко Милески„ и „ДРИТА„ , настанал напад врз три македонски ученици во гимназијата кои биле претепани од соученици од албанските паралеки.

Полицијата била веднаш известена и излегла на лице место. Во теков на денешнив ден според извор на ОхридСкај дошло до нова тепачка , при што од утринските часови се собрале повеќе македонски граѓани на Кичево на протест пред гимназијата поради претепувајњето на тројцата ученици -Македонци. Послем малку време на протест дошле и поголема група на жители -албанци од Кичево и околината кои скандирале -„УЧК - ИЛИРИДА„ ,а упатувале и погрдни зборови кон насобраната група на македонски граѓани. Според изворот полицијата интервенирала со сите свои расположливи моментални сили и успеала да направи тампон зона помеѓу двете групи граѓани и да спречи уште поголем инцидент. До сега званично од МВР во врска со овој инцидент нема никакво соопштение , граѓаните на Кичево предупредуваат на напната атмосфера во градот. Со повеќе информации по соопштението на МВР.
                            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Albanians in Skopje protesting against the removal of the UCK statue in Preshevo:

Where are the Macedonians to protest the removal of the Rajko Zinzifov and Jane Sandanski statues in Cair?

Comment

• MKPrilep
                                • Mar 2009

Where are the Macedonians to protest the removal of the Rajko Zinzifov and Jane Sandanski statues in Cair?
                                odi vo kafic, tamu ke gi najdis!!

Comment

Working...
                                X