X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    One leader can't do anything with 2 million sheep. We need each and every individual to undertake their own moral revolution, i.e., wake up to themselves.
    Well, may as well say it again:

A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

RTG
      Can you and Vangelovski stop putting the real sheep down, it's quite obvious they are useful and productive, whereas the fyromanian sheep are quite the opposite, so on behalf of all the grass eating type sheep can you please stop associating them with fyomanian sheep!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

A video and photo from Debar.

Comment

• DedoAleko
          • Jun 2009

More incidents these last 24 hours.

google translate:

Oskvernavena Saraj church and church and Macedonian flag partalosani!
          After yesterday's trampling and pulling the Macedonian flag in Skopje Chair, today morning, there was another incident in Saraj, where besides been stoned church St. Zlata Meglenska, were taken down and torn and Church and the Macedonian flag that hung in front of the religious edifice.

Besides windows were demolished and kadelabrite church.

This is the last in a series of incidents and ethnic provocations that are going on in front of the Albanian Flag Day celebration, which will be held on Wednesday, November 28.

Meanwhile, amidst Kicevo overwhelming Albanian flag on a flagpole was erected about thirty meters high, in Radusha was raise monument Kosovecot Adem Jashari, and a tank owned by ARM, and Debar gymnasium was decapitated bust Macedonian revolutionary Zdravko Chochkovski while classrooms were riddled with maps of "Greater Albania" and slogans with similar content.

izvor: http://www.mkd.mk/77732/makedonija/o...e-partalosani/

16 year old E.S. Skopje yesterday 45 minutes after midnight in Cair removed the Macedonian national flag, which was set with the Albanian flag, and dragged on the ground.

Skopje police filed misdemeanor charges against the 16 year old E.S. Skopje under Article 18 of the Law on offenses against public order and peace (unauthorized removal, breakage, or damage to blur state symbols of the Republic. Macedonia).

He was around 00.45 pm in Skopje Street. "Cvetan Dimov" telephone pole removed the Macedonian national flag, which was set up together with the Albanian flag, after which he dragged on the ground. Thereby declared that he was with two other people, was caught by surprise by a police officer - reported MI

izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=99839

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Happy Albanian Alphabet day!

Albanians attack church in Skopje

KAMENUVANA CRKVA VO SARAJ - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

[B]The politicians are locked in their sphere & they lack the will or the influence to do anything.Look at the way they They do deals with the albanian coalition for more priveleges & the macedonian govt soveregnity slipping away.by the day.As someone said its more than albanisation.It's one with a twist at the decimation of macedonia & its people.Response a do nothing attitude.Rather than reclaim their rightfull place as a majority people they compromise & capitulate on every damn issue.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

Laugh of the day...

Gruevski goes to Tirana, gets egged

Comment

• DedoAleko
                  • Jun 2009

They burned the Macedonian flag in Tirana during Gruevki's visit.

izvor: http://press24.mk/video/znaminja/vid...ta-na-gruevski

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Albanians attack Macedonian television crew in Skopje

source: http://www.primetime.mk/na-bit-pazar...jata-24-vesti/

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Nexus
                        • Oct 2012

Albanians show without shame their hatred toward the macedonians, and our peoples do nothing. What the f*ck happened to our nation?! It kills me to see that. I don't know if i must be ashamed of being macedonian.
                        Last edited by Nexus; 11-27-2012, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

I've been following another Macedonian forum based in the Republic as these events develop, and many of the responses resemble what we have come to expect from them.

Crap like, 'don't react they want us to,' and 'there is nothing we can do.' I don't particularly understand this logic. Perhaps the Albanians do want the Macedonian public to react and cause instability, but that should not justify Macedonians keeping silent about this matter. This kind of attitude will allow the Albanians to simply walk into power. Doing the hard-yards now will without doubt prevent years of suffering.

Obviously Macedonians want to care for their loved ones through a stable job and essentially by 'minding their own business,' but that will be far more difficult under Albanian control. The last few days are indeed a step closer to federalisation and division.

Macedonians in the Republic need to stop directing blame to the government and take some responsibility. Their lack of action allows the government to do whatever they want, without being held accountable.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                            I've been following another Macedonian forum based in the Republic as these events develop, and many of the responses resemble what we have come to expect from them.

Crap like, 'don't react they want us to,' and 'there is nothing we can do.' I don't particularly understand this logic. Perhaps the Albanians do want the Macedonian public to react and cause instability, but that should not justify Macedonians keeping silent about this matter. This kind of attitude will allow the Albanians to simply walk into power. Doing the hard-yards now will without doubt prevent years of suffering.

Obviously Macedonians want to care for their loved ones through a stable job and essentially by 'minding their own business,' but that will be far more difficult under Albanian control. The last few days are indeed a step closer to federalisation and division.

Macedonians in the Republic need to stop directing blame to the government and take some responsibility. Their lack of action allows the government to do whatever they want, without being held accountable.
                            EM, many Macedonians like the old slave saying, 'Navalena glava sabja ne sece'. The problem is that their head has already been cut off and is now on the ground looking up at its body, telling everyone it can still prevent itself from being cut off.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                              Laugh of the day...

Gruevski goes to Tirana, gets egged

This isn't a laughing matter..
                              here is a video clip of it

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

Macedonian flags taken down and burned in tirana, albania

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
                                X