X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
    Still can't say whether you'd complain this much about the Badinter Principle if it were applied to Greece,Bulgaria or Albania?
    I actually did say and I see no need to repeat or change my opinion.
    And, unlike you, I have a special place in my heart for the Republic of Macedonia. I still favour a nation that recognises its Macedonian majority and makes them feel like it is their homeland.

But you can't control yourself, you're just loving that Albanian final say in Macedonia. I never thought a Macedonian would ever be for it. Only an anti-Macedonian would.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• vicsinad
      • May 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      I see you still can't even come up with your own lines and you need to plagarise everything. Except your version doesn't even makes sense!?!?
      I didn't know "retarded idiot" was so original.

Still don't know the definition of plagiarize, do you?

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
        I didn't know "retarded idiot" was so original.

Still don't know the definition of plagiarize, do you?
        I don't think you quite know the definition of plagiarise idiot. Try looking it up and posting it here for us. One does not need to copy something word for word - it includes copying something that was just said to you and pretending that you came up with it first. Its basically all you can do when your caught with your pants down in regard to your anti-Macedonian views.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vicsinad
          • May 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          I actually did say and I see no need to repeat or change my opinion.
          And, unlike you, I have a special place in my heart for the Republic of Macedonia. I still favour a nation that recognises its Macedonian majority and makes them feel like it is their homeland.

But you can't control yourself, you're just loving that Albanian final say in Macedonia. I never thought a Macedonian would ever be for it. Only an anti-Macedonian would.
          Ah, yes, you have such a special place for the Republic of Macedonia that there is a map of it on your computer screen and your wall. As a matter of fact, it's SO special that you'd rather live in Australia...because boy, nothing reminds you of Macedonian culture as much as accounting for the dollar bills in your bank account.

I wonder what revoking the Badinter Principle would change?

All of a sudden Albanians are going to stop wanting western Macedonia?
          No.
          It's going to prevent Albanians from realizing their goals because they have no "legal" mechanism to do so?
          No.
          Macedonians are going to be in control of Albanian dominated villages?
          No.
          Albanians are going to learn the Macedonian language and respect Macedonia as a state?
          No.
          Macedonians are going to be in charge of their destiny and country?
          Riiiiight

Albanians there are going to do what they want to do regardless of the laws or "rights" situations....they did well before the OFA and BP and they're going to do it well after the OFA and BP.

C'mon...there has to be a better way to fighting for Macedonia and the Macedonian Cause than being Risto the Great: Internet Warrior!

Comment

• vicsinad
            • May 2011

I don't think you quite know the definition of plagiarise idiot. Try looking it up and posting it here for us. One does not need to copy something word for word - it includes copying something that was just said to you and pretending that you came up with it first. Its basically all you can do when your caught with your pants down in regard to your anti-Macedonian views.
            Ummmm:

1) when did I say that I came up with that on my own?
            2) what idea did you come up with that I copied? Your idea was that I was by birth Macedonian, Albanian by choice. Was mine?
            3) Does plagiarism apply to the form of a sentence -- especially the form of just one sentence, and especially when the sentences don't consist of the same ideas?

C'mon, Vangelovski...don't be such a retarded idiot.

I can see it right now: "See, Victor's plagiarizing my use of retarded idiot...I used it first, I used it first on this forum, he must be plagiarizing!"

I want to know: who did you plagiarize retarded idiot from?

Vangelovski's idiot response would be:

"Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from two, it's research."

Victor's idiot response would be:

"Geez, George S. already called me Albanian first...you're such a plagiarizer Vangelovski."

Nah, he's just a struggling academic who barely cites to any other peoples' original ideas in his papers. It's okay. I forgive your weakness.
            Last edited by vicsinad; 11-21-2012, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

In the fu**ing school people... (in Debar)

greater Albania map

"ethnic Albania", "1 nation, 1 flag"

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

Macedonian government buildings get a new look

Comment

• DedoAleko
                  • Jun 2009

Albanian Flag Day Causes Jitters in Macedonia

Plans by Macedonian Albanians to celebrate Albanian flag day on November 28 are drawing questions from the country's main opposition party.

Some Macedonians are protesting over plans by the country's large Albanian miniority to celebrate Albania's "flag day".

Macedonia's junior ruling party, the Democratic Union for Integration, DUI, erected two 35-metre-high flagpoles at the weekend with Albanian flags in the villages of Gresnica and Kolibari near the western town of Kicevo.

In a speech, the DUI leader, Ali Ahmeti, declared: “This is Albanian territory”, adding: “These flags will be waving for ages”.

The holiday, celebrated on November 28, is dear to ethnic Albanians who make up a quarter of Macedonia’s population of 2.1 million. For years they have unsuccessfully pushed for its inclusion in the list of Macedonian holidays.

But Gordana Siljanovskia, law professor at Skopje state university, said the erection of the flags and Ahmeti’s rhetoric were worrying.

“Symbols say more than words”, she said, arguing that Macedonia was undergoing what she called “Bosnia-isation” - in reference to the ethnically divided former Yugoslav republic.

Flag day commemorates the day in 1912 when Albania proclaimed its independence from the Ottoman Empire and when the red-and-black flag of the Albanian hero, Skanderbeg, was hoisted in the town of Vlore.

Albert Musliu, an ethnic Albanian analyst, said the pomp surrounding the flag day, along with moves that “may be interpreted as provocations towards Macedonians”, are primarily fuelled by the forthcoming local elections in March.

“I am concerned by the approach of both the [main ruling VMRO DPMNE and the DUI] parties and their pursuit of ‘easy’ votes, by causing ethnic tensions,” Musliu told the Utrinski Vesnik daily.

The DUI spokesperson, Bujar Osmani, says the celebrations meant no harm to anyone.

“By November 28 the whole of Macedonia will be covered in red, marking the anniversary," he said.

"All citizens of Macedonia should share the joy of Albanians and in a sign of mutual respect they should not start questions about whether the flags were erected legally,” he added.

So far, the government and the VMRO DPMNE party of Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski have been relatively silent.

When the main opposition Social Democrats urged him to explain the actions of his coalition partner, Gruevski said at the weekend only that authorities would “check if the display of the flag was in accordance with the law”.

In 2001, Macedonia experienced a brief armed conflict between government forces and Albanian fighters, which ended with the signing of the Ohrid Peace Accord.

The accord gave more rights to Albanians and allowed for the display of the Albanian flag, along with the Macedonian flag, in front of local institutions in municipalities where Albanians make up a substantial part of the population.

izvor: http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...anian-flag-day
                  Last edited by DedoAleko; 11-21-2012, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                    • Jun 2009

google translate:

Albanian flags are not a demonstration of power - Ali Ahmeti's interview on Channel 5

Activities in celebration of 100 years since the establishment of the Albanian state should not be seen as a provocation to the Macedonians, says in an interview with Channel 5 Ali Ahmeti. We wish our English countrymen not to obey, as did Gotse Delchev in common battles against the Turkish authorities. K5 - Why the relatively moderate political party entered the national - Romantic stage by setting flags and heroes tanks?

"It is true that we are on the threshold of a holiday, the 100 years since the launching of the Albanian national flag and that's why I want to explain to the public, Friday, that the Albanian flag is not a flag, but a national flag. And this flag is raised for the first time in 1444 in the city of Kruja by George Kastrioti Skanderbeg. For centuries, the Albanian people have organized their resistance as well as other European nations to different kingdoms and their freedom and this flag was raised again in 1912 by Ismail Kemal Vlora, with the support of the overwhelming majority of Albanians who lived and worked in their spaces Here in the western Balkans. By 1903 during Krusevo Uprising commitment to freedom of Albanians and Macedonians were common. Krusevo uprising is the result of the efforts of the Albanians, Macedonians, Vlachs to be masters in their own spaces, their own country, to be free. On this occasion I want to emphasize that we need to go back and look important and precious things that have occurred between Albanians and Macedonians. Why we do not go back and remember the bright history of Gotse Delchev. Gotse Delchev hold the Albanian White Hat - keche and held rallies in front of the Albanians in Bitola, Prilep, Macedonia. And when asked why he puts Albanian white cap answered our stuff together, our sacrifice is common, freedom should be handed a joint and I died this white hat put over to my fellow Albanians. Why do not recall Nikola Karev, Pitu Guli, so I should take a look at the things that bring us together. On the eve of the Balkan wars in the wars biggest victims were Albanians, Macedonians. Today in 1912 where a problem is raised the Albanian flag. I am not threatening anyone, black hand that I remember is the hand which then acted when it is raised the Albanian flag. In October 1913 killed 600 people in my hometown, in places where Albanians lived in Kicevo and only because I was raised that flag and it's not against the will of fellow Macedonians. And these massacres were not made by the Macedonian citizens, but the black hand "Mane butcher" who was recruited by the Serbian royal army. I say, with utmost conscience all my fellow Macedonians, our people are still in mass graves, I in my family garden, home garden I have people who are massacred in 1913. And because this boot flag in honor of all the victims, martyrs, in honor of all those 600 souls massacred 100 years ago. Together we suffered and the Macedonians were not allowed to use their own English language, and Albanians were not allowed to speak the Albanian language. Therefore need to help each other. We either have to demonstrate strength, nor send any threat but we celebrate because this is a very important moment for us Albanians and I think that our fellow citizens this should be a significant moment, they are consolidated with us these important days. We do not have any pretensions to divide Macedonia because Macedonia is our country, our country, Macedonia is our homeland, our ancestors were here, and our future is here and it needs to build our future together. You mentioned Adem Jashari in Radusha, why not show flowers flower tube tank that has a message. This flower has a message just for citizens RM, but for all the peoples of the Balkans, because of such a tube tank, heat which melts steel istopile Jashari family and children. And that sends flowers appeal that comes from the shadow of Adem Jashari, who says to the Balkan peoples, do not kill children with these cannon tubes. Do not fill these tubes with ammunition but close with flowers, "said Ahmeti.

izvor: http://www.kanal5.com.mk/default.asp...&eventId=99726

p.s. In the link you can also find the video from the interview.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                      “Symbols say more than words”, she said, arguing that Macedonia was undergoing what she called “Bosnia-isation” - in reference to the ethnically divided former Yugoslav republic.
                      Macedonia's most prominent symbol is Greek imposed and any new symbols require the majority of the ethnic Albanian minority to authorise them. This is Macedonia. And some idiots are proud of the nation as it stands today.

Disgusting.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Gostivar woke up with the message "Welcome to Albania

http://www.plusinfo.mk/vest/67274/Gostivar-se-razbudi-so-poraka-Dobredojdovte-vo-Albanija-?fb_action_ids=10151079989035927%2C101510791633159 27&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multil ine&action_object_map={%2210151079989035927%22%3A2 63845947070625%2C%2210151079163315927%22%3A4300935 20372967}&action_type_map={%2210151079989035927%22 %3A%22og.likes%22%2C%2210151079163315927%22%3A%22o g.likes%22}&action_ref_map=[]

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post

Gostivar woke up with the message "Welcome to Albania

http://www.plusinfo.mk/vest/67274/Gostivar-se-razbudi-so-poraka-Dobredojdovte-vo-Albanija-?fb_action_ids=10151079989035927%2C101510791633159 27&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multil ine&action_object_map={%2210151079989035927%22%3A2 63845947070625%2C%2210151079163315927%22%3A4300935 20372967}&action_type_map={%2210151079989035927%22 %3A%22og.likes%22%2C%2210151079163315927%22%3A%22o g.likes%22}&action_ref_map=[]

http://www.mkd.mk/77157/makedonija/z...ki-obezglaven/
                          I must visit Albania one day.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            I must visit Albania one day.
                            I don't think they have as many Albanian flags there.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I don't think they have as many Albanian flags there.
                              That's what I was thinking. It might be a nice place to avoid all the Albanianisation.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                              X