X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Who can we trust in Macedonia nowadays? The Gov't is funding for these shiptari to publish their bullshit......whats next were going to have a Albanian PM in Macedonia
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      Look what was happening in Kumanovo this week:

I was speaking about this with a guest who just arrived from Macedonia last night. He looked at the pictures here and said if there was no Macedonian flag showing in those areas (near any other flags), police with machine guns would have been at these locations to rectify the problem.

What are your thoughts?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I was speaking about this with a guest who just arrived from Macedonia last night. He looked at the pictures here and said if there was no Macedonian flag showing in those areas (near any other flags), police with machine guns would have been at these locations to rectify the problem.

What are your thoughts?
        I don't see the Macedonian flag anywhere. Even if the ventilator was not there, I highly doubt anyone would have taken any notice.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I can see the FoC (Flag of Capitulation) there in 2 of the three pics. And the first pic is at a different angle which does not show the FoC. I was quite surprised with how confident he was about how this would have been resolved had there been no State flag around.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

police with machine guns would have been at these locations to rectify the problem.
            Yeah right. What about all of those villages where there are hundreds of Albanian flags flying everyday and no state flag? What about those pictures of the UCK memorial sites that I posted, where there are not only Albanian flags but also large posters of terrorists?

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Niko, please don't shoot the messenger on this one. I am far from convinced about this matter as well. However I continue to be astounded by the perceived confidence of the people who are closer and should in fact know better.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

SCANDAL - MACEDONIAN GOVERNMENT WILL GIVE 3 MACEDONIAN MAJORITY MUNICIPALITIES TO ALBANIANS in 2012 !!!!

It has just come to my attention that in 2008, the Macedonian government passed a law stating that effective 2012, the municipalities of Drugovo, Kicevo, and Vranestica will join the Albanian majority municiaplity of Zajas therefore creating one large Albanian majority municipality!

Here is the current situation:

Kicevo:
                30,138 inhabitants:
                Macedonians = 16,140 (53%)
                Albanians = 9,202 (30%)
                Turks = 2,430 (8%)
                Roma = 1,630 (5%)

Drugovo:
                3,249 inhabitants
                Macedonians = 2816 (87%)
                Albanians = 154 (9%)
                Turks = 292 (5%)

Vranestica:
                1,322 inhabitants:
                Macedonians = 1033 (78%)
                Albanians = 10 (0.7%)
                Turks = 276 (20%)

Zajas:
                11,605 inhabitants
                Albanians= 11,307 (97%)
                Macedonians = 297 (2%)

Situation in 2012:

Mega Municipality:
                46,000 inhabitants

Albanians = 20673 (45%)
                Macedonians = 20286 (44%)
                Turks = 3,000
                Roma = 1,630

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

Visualization:

Today:

2012:

As you can see Macedonia's blood stain is getting bigger....

Last edited by Niko777; 12-24-2010, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Niko777, the blood stain is certainly getting bigger. That is a result of our vassal politicians and their puppets pretending that their is no wound when in fact it is open and gushing out blood.

Do you have a link to that law or do you know the full name?
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

Here is the article, look at what I underlined:

Собранието го донесе Законот за употреба на јазик што го зборуваат најмалку 20 отсто од граѓаните во Македонија и во единиците на локалната самоуправа

Скопје, 25 јули 2008 (МИА) - Македонското Собрание во рамките на 16-тата седница со Бадентерово мнозинство, односно 75 гласа „за“ од вкупниот број пратеници и 24 гласа „за“ од заедниците кои не се мнозинство во Република Македонија го донесе Законот за употреба на јазик што го зборуваат најмалку 20 отсто од граѓаните во Македонија и во единиците на локалната самоуправа.

Со вој Закон, предложен да се донесе по итна постапка од пратениците од редовите на ДУИ, се регулира употребата на албанскиот јазик.

Со 77 гласа „за“ и 23 гласа „за“ од заедниците кои не се мнозинство во Република Македонија, Собранието го донесе и Законот за изменување на Законот за територијална организација на локалната самоуправа на Република Македонија.

Со измените општините Другово, Зајас и Вранештица, кои според постојниот закон годинава требаше да се приклучат кон општина Кичево, ќе останат самостојно да функицонираат до 2012 година по што ќе и се приклучат на општина Кичево.

Поради немање доволен број пратеници за гласање за Предлогот за донесување по итна постапка на законот за изменување и дополнување на Законот за парничната постапка, за чие носење е потребно двотретинско и Бадентерово мнозинство претседателот на Собранието Трајко Велјановски ја прекина 16-тата седница и за денеска во 18:30 часот го закажа прдолжението на 14-тата седница.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

When Greece sent the prosfygas to our native land in Aegean Macedonia, they made the Macedonians who were living there feel like strangers in their own homes. The independence of the Republic of Macedonia was supposed to put an end to that, so that Macedonians can finally have a place that they can call theirs. But now after the territorial changes (both past and future), the Republic of Macedonia is no better than Greece, they are making Macedonians feel like strangers in their own home by amalgamating their municipalities to Albanian ones, which will introduce the Albanian language in schools and strengthen Albanian nationalism.

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

Well done Niko777 you are like our own WikiLeaks keep it up.

This information is astounding and is certainly changing my perception of the current government.
                          I am reading this thread and with every new post have to stop and pause in disbelief.

With SDSM the devil and Gruevski behaving the slut who do the people turn to.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

the macedonian government is too scared to do anything,the albanians can do what they want.The albanians are insulting &degrading the macedonian citizenshp by doing what they want.It's a country within a country it can lead to albanians wanting secession.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Macedonian passports with 4 languages: Macedonian, Albanian, English, French

Comment

• Frank
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2010

2011 to 2013 are our Water shed time very important time for the Republic
                                Last edited by Frank; 12-26-2010, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X