X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

A statue of Hasan Prishtina (former Albanian Prime Minister and father of the Greater Albania movement) is currently being installed in the center of Skopje across from the National Library of Macedonia. The statue was a donation by one of his descendants, which the local government gladly accepted.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

More on Albanians Albanianising Macedonia. Some village signs in Struga.

http://vecer.com.mk/?ItemID=A55F1680...8130AEFAD24C3E
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• MKPrilep
        • Mar 2009

in Struga

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/sdc11322u.jpg/][/URL

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Someone put up Albanians flags on Tsar Samuil's fortress in Ohrid last night.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

niko its so depressing to hear that but if the local people don't give a shit.Who cares that would be the least of their worries.To me it's an insult but no one is going to lift a finger to stop them.Sounds familiar more of the same.It's all part of the albanization taking place.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

When I was there they had the Greek imposed ventilator there. This is marginally worse.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                  As Macedonians cower and make up more and more excuses as to why they can't "do anything", Albanians become more and more brazen. The natural ebb and flow...and Macedonians still don't get it.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Time for decisive action that will send a clear message to those who would defame and disgrace Macedonia and it's monuments.
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Gnasbi edni! mo treba i strav i stram da se naoochai!
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                          Most of the macedonians are too scared to do anything about things like this, and the shiptars will continue to rub salt in the wound LOL

There will be a few tough guys in macedonia, a few fat guys sitting in the cafe's in Struga and Ohrid, boasting that Gruevski is slowly plotting when to strike, or my personal favorite excuse: the macedonians could wipe out the albanians if they really wanted to LOL

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                            Time for decisive action that will send a clear message to those who would defame and disgrace Macedonia and it's monuments.
                            Im sorry to say but most macedonians dont care on such important issues.

Finishing 4th in the european basketball on the other hand is something to bring out the masses from the cafe's and stop them from sun baking on lake ohrid

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                              Im sorry to say but most macedonians dont care on such important issues.

Finishing 4th in the european basketball on the other hand is something to bring out the masses from the cafe's and stop them from sun baking on lake ohrid
                              BBS
                              I fear you are 100% correct!

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

what relevance has kosovo got of statues in macedonia .Can we put our heroes elsewhere but macedonia.It sounds more ridiculous as time goes.The albanians are throwing ours out &
                                putting their busts of their heroes.If they let them they will do it to them.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X