X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

"We are Albanians and that is the reason why we let our children to study in Albanian," parent Emir Zuberi told SETimes.
    Your children must study in Macedonian so long as they're in Macedonia. Studying in another language, be it German or Albanian, is secondary and optional.
    A disagreement over what language should be used in a school in southwestern Macedonia is causing parents of 20 children to demand that their elementary education be completed in Albania or Kosovo.
    Great idea - if you want your children to study in Albanian instead of Macedonian.
    "If I want to learn German, who is there to ban me that right?" she asked. "They should leave the children study in a language they want.
    They can study in whatever language they wish, but only as an elective. Otherwise, they must study the official language of the country in which they live. Go to Germany, try and pull this sort of shit and see how far you will get. See if your children will receive the same official state recognition for their schooling if they study in Albanian instead of German.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Stojacanec
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      I think there is a hint of "sheepism" here. As a police officer he should know the law. The suggestion that the lawlessness of the ethnic Albanians of Macedonia is somehow legal via the FA is yet another indicator of defeatism.
      I am not sure of the technicalities regarding police actions towards the shiptari. However, I am sure they know the law and anyone who steps over the line would be punished.

But (I would imagine) if the FA gives wider legal powers for shiptari to do what they want, the police would have (I expect) less power to act when comparing to pre FA.

Comment

• Solun
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
        I don't know about that Solun. My cousin works as a police officer in Macedonia. He tells me that before the framework agreement we had more power over what the Shiptari can do or say. Therefore we were able to keep a tab on them even by force if necessary.

Post the FA they cannot be touched hence they can stick flags, learn the Albanian language in schools, have terrorists work in govt departments and statues errected etc.

I remember seeing a news clip sometime in the late 90s where some Albanians tried to start their own university somewhere in Greece. Well, the army came in and destroyed everything because they didn't let them have any autonomy over such a thing.

Greece enjoys this kind of control today.

Post FA the macedonians must live under these conditions and can say jack shit about it.

So it's not so much what they are called that is the problem. It's the FA that has fucked everything up.
        What you are saying is that Macedonian Muslims are declaring themselves Albanian because they are now scared of the Siptari due to their greater powers under the FA. I don't think that is the case.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I am sure they know the law and anyone who steps over the line would be punished.
          As an example, the law says the Macedonian flag (no matter how shocking it is) must be displayed wherever their is another national flag. We have all seen the Albanian flag being used solely on occasions. The Sheepadonians will tell you that the photo you are looking at doesn't show the Macedonian flag out of camera range.

Here are some observations by the Macedonian constitutional court on the matter:

Originally posted by Macedonian Constitutional Court
          e) Article 6 of the contested Law provides for concomitant hoisting of the flag of the Republic of Macedonia and the flag of the members of the communities that are the majority in the local self-government unit in front of and inside facilities in which are held international meetings, competitions, gatherings, celebrations, ceremonies and manifestations and in the cases when the local self-government unit is the organiser, takes part or is represented or when the noted events and occasions are of significance for the local self-government unit.

Thereby, according to the Court, the symbolic of hoisting a flag of the members of the communities at an international political meeting or international political manifestation has no constitutional justification if one takes into consideration that under the concept of the Constitution of the Republic of Macedonia that right is exclusively within the competence of the state and its bodies, that is, within the competence of the President of the Republic of Macedonia, the Assembly of the Republic of Macedonia and the Government of the Republic of Macedonia that may appear as the organisers or may take part at international political meetings. Also, according to the list of competences of the local self-government units defined in Article 22 of the Law on Local Self-Government, the same may not appear as the organiser or participant in an international political meeting.

Also, the Court could not perceive constitutional justification of the use of the flag of the members of the communities at an international sport event in which the state should defend the state colours internationally, thereby expressing the identity and sovereignty of the Republic of Macedonia.

In the assessment of the Court, the members of the communities have an undisputed right to hoist their flag together with the flag of the Republic of Macedonia in the cases when competitions or other meetings of cultural, artistic or sport character are organised, or celebrations and ceremonies having as its aim expressing, fostering and developing the identity of the members of the communities. This for a reason that the hoisted flag of the members of the communities in such cases will reflect their specifics and identity, and will enable to differentiate them from the other participants in such manifestations for the purposes of which the flags are actually used as symbols.

However, that cannot be said also for international political meetings, international competitions, international scholarly gatherings at which solely the Republic of Macedonia may be represented or take part with a view to expressing, fostering and developing the identity of the Republic of Macedonia, as a sovereign state.
          We have seen international gatherings where the Albanian flag is featured prominently. The Court feels this is entirely inappropriate. Why aren't the police sorting this crap out? Too busy grazing out in the pastures I suspect.

But (I would imagine) if the FA gives wider legal powers for shiptari to do what they want, the police would have (I expect) less power to act when comparing to pre FA.
          The FA doesn't give any powers for the ethnic Albanians to do what they want. It really pretty much just gives them the power to stop anything the Macedonians want.

The FA does not mean the ethnic Albanians can continue with their unabated lawlessness in Macedonia.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Quote "The FA doesn't give any powers for the ethnic Albanians to do what they want. It really pretty much just gives them the power to stop anything the Macedonians want.

The FA does not mean the ethnic Albanians can continue with their unabated lawlessness in Macedonia"
            It seems to be that albanians are not happy living under macedonian law,that's where resentment & taking the law in one's hands comes into it.The albanians have been erroding macedonian sovereignity for many years & they are predicting by 2026 they will be the dominant majority.What it means is they are more or less taking over our country.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
              • Mar 2009

Leader of the Democratic Party for Integration (DUI) Ali Ahmeti met with Albanian Foreign Minister Edmond Panariti, writes Macedonian Utrinski Vesnik daily.
              The meeting was held in Podgradec, where the two discussed the importance of the Ohrid Framework Agreement, as well as the preparation of the upcoming marking of the 100th anniversary of the Albanian Flag and Albania’s Independence, which will be held in Macedonia.
              Ahmeti and Panariti agreed to establish better coordination between the two countries in the organisation of the celebrations.

Comment

• MKPrilep
                • Mar 2009

Belgrade, 25 October 2022, dtt-net.com - The incoming governing coalition in Serbia will have the energy its “absolute priority”, premier Ana Brnabic told Serbian lawmakers today while presenting the programme of her third mandate.

An NGO of Ethnic Albanians said dozens of thousands signatures have been collected so far calling for federalization of Macedonia on ethnic lines.

Comment

• DemirHisarski_Vojvoda
                  • Mar 2011

siptari can collect signatures for federalization of Macedonia all they want, what the Macedonians need to do is show the DOG who the MASTER is. siptari cannot and must not be tolerated, the framework agreement needs to go and the siptari can go along with it. The question remains when will Macedonians wake up??

"Kade ste Makedoncina" ?????????????????????????? Zalno placese majka egeska i uste placi, a sega placi i majka vardarska

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Arguments over disciplining the four members of the Macedonian army that attended the NLA ceremony. Looks like they forgot about Besimi...oh that's right - he's untouchable.

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Once again stupidity want's to prevail has anybody thought of calling a referendum.what the macedonians want not what the albanians want.This should have been resolved & the shiptars told to fuck off as this is our homeland not for them to carve up & divide as they wish.
                      Exactly nothing will happen to anyone no one is losing their job.A storm in a teacup.Gruevski has distanced himself a long time ago.You got to admit it he's done pretty good out of this fiasco unscathed.Anywhere else the minister etc would be sacked by now but not in macedonia.
                      Last edited by George S.; 10-01-2012, 05:34 AM. Reason: ed
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

these shiptars have no idea that are they immune to macedonia law are they above the law??.f the Police take down the signs, we will carve the names into the school walls"
                        Can the shiptars do what they like & getaway with it.So much for the signing of the FA it's actually made things worser,maybe better for albanians all at the expense of macedonians.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• United MKD
                          • Jul 2011

Скандал на Воена академија, министерот Бесими на питомците им се обрати на албански
                          Фатмир Бесими, министерот за одбрана, на денешната свеченост на Воената академија по повод заклетвата на питомците, пред присутните говореше на албански јазик.
                          Тој на питомците истовремено им се обраќаше на албански и на македонски јазик иако началникот на Главниот штаб на АРМ, Горанчо Котески, неколкупати го предупредуваше министерот дека службен јазик на Македонија е македонскиот, а не албанскиот. Министерот Бесими ги игнорираше тие предупредувања и си продолжи по свое.

Ова не е прва провокација од страна на министерот за одбрана од редовите на ДУИ. Во август годинава тој заедно со уште четворица офицери – Албанци се поклони пред споменикот на ОНА во кумановско Слупчане.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                            Скандал на Воена академија, министерот Бесими на питомците им се обрати на албански

http://www.mkd.mk/63633/makedonija/s...lbanski-jazik/
                            An article on the same topic from Vecer:

http://vecer.com.mk/?ItemID=440EC74B...4B94769812F098

This one notes that there are four cadets from Kosovo and three from Bosnia and Montenegro. What a bunch of mercinaries. Do we have any from Macedonia these days?
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Dostoinstvo's reactions on Besime: Resign.

http://www.mkd.mk/63733/makedonija/d...nesat-ostavki/

I wonder if they have reverted back to the sonce after their failed election bid and the naive and foolish change of symbols in order to appear "moderate" (for whom we don't yet know).

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                Dostoinstvo's reactions on Besime: Resign.
                                What a shame their reactions in this article are not mainstream or more universally accepted in Macedonia.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X