X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makgerman
    • Nov 2009

The following book may be a little bit biased...:
    A little biased - please! Why are you using it as a reference when it is biased. This is clearly evident as it is written by a Greek whose aim is to convince the readers why we can't claim to be Macedonian. He refers to us as anything but Macedonian.

Now you are changing the story alleging that some Macedonians were afraid of being punished at the end so they joined the Partizans to fight against the Nazis? The documents he has cited are selective, false and are not even worth being used as toilet paper.

Also what is your opinion of a Greater Albania? Do you think the Albanians in Macedonia have the right to divide Macedonia into a federation? Do you believe they plan on seceding from Macedonia similar to what happened in Yugoslavia?

If I am not mistaken, there is a law in Macedonia, which guarantee pensions for combatants who took part in the National Liberation Movement in the Aegean Part of Macedonia. It has been said that some Macedonians (who previously fought alongside Germans) have forged their identity as to benefit from that law
    You are mistaken, not one person who fought in Aegean Macedonia was guaranteed a pension. The only people who received pensions were combatants that fought against the Nazis, Bulgarians, Albanian fascists etc. No one received automatic pensions, they had to provide proof of their involvment, their rank and confirmation from their commanders. Each case was assessed individually - some were accepted and a lot were rejected. Now, who are these Nazi Macedonians that you claim got pensions?

PS. Here is my source that is as credible as yours:

Code:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Riding-a-kangaroo-to-school-because-im-Australian/208386722526244
    Last edited by makgerman; 09-09-2012, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• Nomad
      Banned
      • May 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Nomad, that is the weirdest Macedonian choices in written language I have seen in some time.
      Sorry Risto, i don't know well how to write macedonian in latin

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Epirot
        I see Macedonia as homeland of all its citizens, regardless their ethnicity.
        Macedonia is the homeland of Macedonians. The non-Macedonian minorities can also consider it home, but none of their languages, cultures or histories should ever gain parity on an official/public level with Macedonian (the country is called Macedonia for a reason). Nor should they be allowed to build monuments in honour of terrorists.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• United MKD
          • Jul 2011

The Macedonian concert in the Filip II Stadium celebrating the 21st birthday of our country began with two patriotic songs - Albanian songs. Fucken disgrace. Среќен роденден Македонијо!

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Epirot View Post
            RG,

For heaven's sake, where did I implied that Macedonia should not be the homeland for Macedonians? Why am I so misunderstood? We have discussed this topic several times. I was very clear on this point.I see Macedonia as homeland of all its citizens, regardless their ethnicity. I don't get what has to do civil equality with the Albanization?
            You just stated it should not be the homeland for Macedonians. You didn't imply it at all. Civil equality does not exist in Macedonia. The ethnic Albanians are superior.

If you do not think these issues are related (civil equality and Albanianisation) then you really shouldn't comment here.

Where do you think the Macedonian national identity should be nurtured Epirot? In Albania?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Nomad View Post
              Sorry Risto, i don't know well how to write macedonian in latin
              No problem Nomad. I realised you live in a non English speaking country so perhaps it makes more sense in your language.

I will say the Macedonians are much more "chisti" than anyone else in the Balkans.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Nomad
                Banned
                • May 2012

I will say the Macedonians are much more "chisti" than anyone else in the Balkans.
                I totally agree with you

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

I see Macedonia as homeland of all its citizens, regardless their ethnicity."
                  This is bs.How about albanians that dont respect us or want to abide by macedonian soveregnity rules.They don't beleive in a rule by law.How about flying their own flags.Albanian s don't consider themselves citizens of another country only for their own selfish reasons.The place of name is macedonia & its ethnicity is primarily macedonian.This is our homeland.Think what the albanians are trying to do create a homeland within a homeland.The albanians only identify as albanians not as macedonian citizens.There is a BIG difference.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

For the Albanian posters on this forum

It is TIME for Albania to rename streets in honour of Macedonian revolutionaries who slaughtered Albanians - does this sit well for you, or do you see Macedonians as inferior?

It is time for Macedonian to become an official language in Albania
                    It is time for Macedonian to be compulsory in Albanian schools
                    It is time for a Macedonian terrorist leader who was actively involved in slaughtering people to be ruling in a coalition government

FFS stop being bloody imbeciles
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

I have allways said the albanians have no right taking away macedonian sovereignity.They are not indiginous to the land.Macedonia is not their homeland.Do people know how they migrated to macedonia after www2.Thanks to their own people.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Since when can terrorist leaders or terrorists can have rememberances & places of honor & renaming of of places & signing of framework agreements of more giving in to terrorists & amnesty to them.Only in macedonia where there are govts in coalition with albanian parties.
                        This pandering has got to stop as it's only encouraging them more & more.For more supposedly rights when they all mean secession rights.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Epirot
                          • Mar 2010

You just stated it should not be the homeland for Macedonians. You didn't imply it at all. Civil equality does not exist in Macedonia. The ethnic Albanians are superior.

You're dead wrong! I don't get why you equate civil equality with the eradication of Macedonians. Civil equality as a constitutional concept affirm the rights of all ethnic groups. I don't think that such a concept leaves room for someone to claim superiority towards others. If the Albanians were superior, as you make them out, then they would directly govern Macedonia or its highest instances. President, prime-minister and its cabinet is chiefly Macedonia, the head of army along with the highest ranks are Macedonian as well. The same goes also for police force and secret services. It remains to you to tell us how come that Albanians are superior in Macedonia?
                          IF OUR CHRONICLES DO NOT LIE, WE CALL OURSELVES AS EPIROTES!

Comment

• Epirot
                            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                            How about albanians that dont respect us or want to abide by macedonian soveregnity rules.They don't beleive in a rule by law.
                            I am fully convinced that you have not a clue about what's happening within Macedonia. You have just a vague perception of reality because things are quite different. How on earth come that Albanians don't respect Macedonia's sovereignty, while they do participate in its institutions, pays taxes, possess its passports, etc. Had the Albanians been against Macedonia's sovereignty, they would not participate in its institutions or they would create their own institutions. But this is not the case.

The albanians only identify as albanians not as macedonian citizens.There is a BIG difference
                            And what else do you expect? Hungarians in Romania identify themselves as Hungarians and Romanians in Hungary as Romanians. Neither Rumany try to force them to declare as Romanians. Hungarians in their passports are labeled as 'Romanians' in terms of statehood. The same goes for the Albanians. In passports they are labeled as 'Macedonians' because they are citizens of Macedonia. Are you asking from them to identify themselves as Macedonians?

Comment

• Epirot
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              I have allways said the albanians have no right taking away macedonian sovereignity.They are not indiginous to the land.Macedonia is not their homeland.Do people know how they migrated to macedonia after www2.Thanks to their own people.
                              You sound so weird! If we are to believe your absurdity, then there was no Albanian in Macedonia prior to WW2. You are trying to show that Albanians swamped in Macedonia by expelling all the Macedonians. It's really miserable how some people like you still put forth such absurdities.

George, how come that all maps of XIXth century points that Albanians were existent in Macedonia in considerable numbers? How come that Macedonian has loaned certain words from Albanian? The same can be said also for the culture, traditions and dress. The cultural commonalities infer that Albanians were there along Macedonians and others. They had been in considerable numbers, which is why they could influence Macedonian. If the Albanians had been in insignificant numbers, it would be no similarity, no borrowings, etc.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Epirot View Post
                                You're dead wrong! I don't get why you equate civil equality with the eradication of Macedonians. Civil equality as a constitutional concept affirm the rights of all ethnic groups. I don't think that such a concept leaves room for someone to claim superiority towards others. If the Albanians were superior, as you make them out, then they would directly govern Macedonia or its highest instances. President, prime-minister and its cabinet is chiefly Macedonia, the head of army along with the highest ranks are Macedonian as well. The same goes also for police force and secret services. It remains to you to tell us how come that Albanians are superior in Macedonia?
                                Why should a minority have the right to veto political decisions of national interest? If that does not place the ethnic Albanians in a position of superiority then explain what it is.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X