X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

they allready handed ownership a long time ago by being disinterested.the albanians have romped it in as they say.More of the same until there is nothing left.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

RTG
      I wonder if it's the fear that this is actually happening and nobody there gives a shit, making it difficult to pass comments without being offensive or derogatory towards them, for what's happening?
      As you can see I clearly have no issues with branding them useless and cowardly .....and those are there good points! For fu%#s sake when will they stand up? when the gun is pointed at their heads and they have to then hand over everything?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• machorot
        • May 2010

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
        This is what is happening in my village:

New mosque causes ethnic rift in southwest Macedonia

11/06/2012

Plans by an Islamic community to build a new mosque in southwest Macedonia is causing an ethnic rift.

By Goran Trajkov for Southeast European Times in Skopje -- 11/06/12

A village mosque that is to be built in Lazec, near Bitola, in southwestern Macedonia, has been creating tension for years in the ethnically mixed village, where 120 Macedonians and 80 Albanians live. The two groups cannot agree on the location of the new mosque.
        If the tables were turned and 80 Macedonians wanted to build a church in a village where there were 120 Albanians, would they be allowed?

We all known the answer to that question....

On another note, my parents flew in last night to Skopje from Istanbul.... on the flight, there were 6 Macedonians, 2 Asians, 2 blacks, and the rest shiptari.
        Last edited by machorot; 06-14-2012, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

My folks just left tonight there are at least 30-40 Macedonians on the plain.
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
            RTG
            I wonder if it's the fear that this is actually happening and nobody there gives a shit, making it difficult to pass comments without being offensive or derogatory towards them, for what's happening?
            As you can see I clearly have no issues with branding them useless and cowardly .....and those are there good points! For fu%#s sake when will they stand up? when the gun is pointed at their heads and they have to then hand over everything?
            They lost the battle and they are losing the war.
            I get the feeling the politicians know they are on a sinking ship so are raping the country before it sinks.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MKPrilep
              • Mar 2009

eh lugje, gledate kolku brzo se siptarite.
              pred nekolku nedeli prv pat staviv slika od ova dzamija.
              i sega e gotova.
              a vo prilep uste ja gradat novata crka (so e mnogu pomala) i ke
              ja gradat uste 10 godini.
              isto nekni pominav vo bitola i nemase ni eden coek so
              rabotise na novata golema crkva.
              za zal, ama zatoa ovie se posilni od nas.
              sam sme vinovni. nikoj drug.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

look at the way they behave .YOu got zamija after jamia being built some more than one does anyone give shit no.Has anyone tried to complain or stop it ?no.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

Honestly, if Macedonians do not want to take initiative or take control of their country, and if the government is letting Albanians do what ever they want, and if the Macedonians are not complaining, not protesting, and are not bothered by this, do we have a right to blame the Albanians?

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

The Albanians have tested us and they have seen that we're not capable of doing anything which is why they will continue to grow and build and expand while Macedonians in the country will just disappear in their shadows...

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                      • Oct 2011

When one comes to believe and accept a possible scenario as being their eventual reality , then the likelihood of that particular scenario coming to fruition is all but certain

It is now becoming ever more hard to find evidence to support that the idea of a "Macedonia for the Macedonians" still exists politically or ideologically within RoM, rather such events as noted above, and particularly the actions of government at all levels, can be held as testament to suggest that this founding idea has now been essentially amended to the affect of "a Macedonia for the Balkans".

As such, when one is treated as less than a minority within their own supposed nation state, what incentive is there to remain in that state let alone pledge their allegiance to it, especially when they could be offered the same status, if not better, in another state which offers a higher standard of living, education, and opportunity for wealth.

When an autonomous government continually acts in accordance with, and promotes amongst the citizens the perception that they should not consider themselves equal but a lesser species in comparison to all other people and nations, and that they are in fact not in control of their own destiny but merely bystanders who should base their existence on individual capitalisation on the actions of others as they unfold, then what kind of national, spiritual and ethnical progress is possible to manifest amongst people brought up in a silo of this nature?

The liberty so dearly sought after by our forefathers, which was so easily bestowed upon the citizens of RoM, is becoming ever more difficult to justify, the only question that remains is why can't Macedonians simply understand each other and work together towards a mutually beneficial goal which could be agreed to be valued more than that of any individual.
                      Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 06-14-2012, 11:39 AM.
                      “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• machorot
                        • May 2010

Vranestica, Drugovo, Zajas and Oslomej to merge with Kicevo for 2013 local elections.

Another albanian dominated local municpality in the works, created out of thin air....

СМК изразува жалење од одлуката на Уставниот суд за отфрлање на иницијативата за укинување на членот 16 од Законот за општините, кој пропишува општините Вранештица, Другово, Зајас и Осломеј на локалните избори 2013 година да се спојат во општина Кичево.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by machorot View Post
                          Vranestica, Drugovo, Zajas and Oslomej to merge with Kicevo for 2013 local elections.

Another albanian dominated local municpality in the works, created out of thin air....

http://www.mn.mk/aktuelno/6322-Ustav...-donese-odluka
                          That was agreed to a long time ago, but deferred until now.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Not many comments about this. I am surprised. It pretty much says everything about the negative aspects of the RoMacedonian mentality in my opinion.
                            Its business as usual in Macedonia. What were once Macedonian 'strongholds' in Macedonia have already been overrun and I'm sure many more will follow.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Nicholas
                              • Jun 2012

Everyone needs to be calm

I cant understand why Macedonians are angry with Albanians. :First when Albanians was making children, where was Macedonians. Albanians makes five six or more children and I am asking how many children makes Macedonians? with years and and years they invaded Macedonian nation with children and I am asking again who was selling the land in the Macedonian villages and still Albanians are buying from Macedonians their lands. And I don't want any Macedonian to be surprised if Hollywood soon makes the film "THE LAST MACEDONIAN".

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Nicholas View Post
                                I cant understand why Macedonians are angry with Albanians. :First when Albanians was making children, where was Macedonians. Albanians makes five six or more children and I am asking how many children makes Macedonians? with years and and years they invaded Macedonian nation with children and I am asking again who was selling the land in the Macedonian villages and still Albanians are buying from Macedonians their lands. And I don't want any Macedonian to be surprised if Hollywood soon makes the film "THE LAST MACEDONIAN".
                                Everything i have bolded in your quote have the answer for

But with the final bolded comment........have you heard the term "swan song"
                                methinks this will be your first and last post funny man
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X