X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
    Sllupcani, if I am right a selo near kumanovo?!

Till now I don´t now that there is such a monument for our soldiers.
    I know we have the new one in Prilep, but for me this isn´t really
    a monument to honor the fallen.

in Prilep

Statistics show that the shiptars only make 25%(and thats being generous) of Kumanovo, and macedonians are greatly the majority still.
    However it appears that the people of Kumanovo are more then happy to sit by while the shiptars make gigantic monuments that celebrate the terrorists that tried to kill the macedonians of Kumanovo a few years ago

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• zenan
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        I assume you don't accept FYROM either. But its like saying "like it or not FYROM is what they call us in the international arena". Take a principled stance and show some integrity. Get rid of that piece of shit from your avatar.
        Are you happy now? Maybe im much more Macedonian now, jesus you make me look like im anti Macedonian when i got a large vergina sun flag hanging on the wall in my room.
        [FONT="Arial Black"UNITEDMACEDONIA ][/FONT]

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by zenan View Post
          Are you happy now?
          Yes. You should also be happy that you no longer use an imposed veter vo magla symbol that represents a capitulation for our people.
          Maybe im much more Macedonian now
          You're still as Macedonian as you were before. You're just showing more integrity now - where it concerns this particular issue. It's a good thing.
          ......jesus you make me look like im anti Macedonian......
          I never said you were anti-Macedonian. The symbol you were using is anti-Macedonian. And if you can understand that fact, then you can understand why self-respecting Macedonians shouldn't be using such a symbol.
          ......when i got a large vergina sun flag hanging on the wall in my room.
          Good. I have a couple of them as well, although I don't call it a 'vergina/kutlesh' sun, because that particular symbol has been found in many places across Macedonia. Most people I know refer to it as the Macedonian sun (Makedonskoto sonce), our sun (nasheto sonce), or simply the sun (sonceto).

Either way, there was no bad intention on my part. I am only trying to help a fellow Macedonian understand how devastating it is for our cause when they promote symbols of treachery. The ventilator is no different than the acronym FYROM, both are artificial and both were imposed on our people. I hope you truly understand this and didn't change your avatar just so you can avoid criticism. Many of us have been there at one point or another, Zenan, I too didn't look upon the ventilator with disdain until a couple of years ago, until I truly understood what it meant. Now I can barely stand the sight of it. It reminds me of how our people have been betrayed by their own politicians, it reminds me of cowardice and ignorance.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• zenan
            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Yes. You should also be happy that you no longer use an imposed veter vo magla symbol that represents a capitulation for our people.

You're still as Macedonian as you were before. You're just showing more integrity now - where it concerns this particular issue. It's a good thing.

I never said you were anti-Macedonian. The symbol you were using is anti-Macedonian. And if you can understand that fact, then you can understand why self-respecting Macedonians shouldn't be using such a symbol.

Good. I have a couple of them as well, although I don't call it a 'vergina/kutlesh' sun, because that particular symbol has been found in many places across Macedonia. Most people I know refer to it as the Macedonian sun (Makedonskoto sonce), our sun (nasheto sonce), or simply the sun (sonceto).

Either way, there was no bad intention on my part. I am only trying to help a fellow Macedonian understand how devastating it is for our cause when they promote symbols of treachery. The ventilator is no different than the acronym FYROM, both are artificial and both were imposed on our people. I hope you truly understand this and didn't change your avatar just so you can avoid criticism. Many of us have been there at one point or another, Zenan, I too didn't look upon the ventilator with disdain until a couple of years ago, until I truly understood what it meant. Now I can barely stand the sight of it. It reminds me of how our people have been betrayed by their own politicians, it reminds me of cowardice and ignorance.

Yeah well i agree with you, i just didnt want people to think of me as a ''traitor'' which was mentioned by someone lol, i just liked the picture thats all. I even got a tattoo cross with the vergina sun in the middle of it, i've even posted the picture up here on this forum a year ago or so, but thats not the point here...lets stay on the actual topic now.
            [FONT="Arial Black"UNITEDMACEDONIA ][/FONT]

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Albanian guerrilla leaders issue warnings

18/05/2012

Former paramilitary organisations have used the recent arrests of Albanians in the region to warn countries of possible retaliation.

By Safet Kabashaj for Southeast European Times in Pristina -- 18/05/12

Former Albanian paramilitaries issued warnings they will re-group if arrests of Albanians in the region continue, triggering speculation that they may undertake activities in response to the arrests.

Eight Albanians were arrested in Serbia on May 4th on war crimes charges as well as illegal possession of weapons, in addition to 20 others in Macedonia in connection with the murder of five Macedonian civilians near Skopje in April.

"Two hands for a head, we say. There is no other option," Jonuz Musliu, former political chief of the Liberation Army of Presevo, Medvedja and Bujanovac (UCPMB), told SETimes.

Musliu said a peaceful solution is preferable, but there is no will in Belgrade for one. "[Belgrade] remains the same and seeks to resolve problems with the use of force."

Albanian leaders in the Presevo Valley said their biggest concern is the warning by Interior Minister Ivica Dacic that the police actions will continue.

"The latest arrest was a message by the Serbian government that each Albanian in Presevo Valley is a potential terrorist and subject to arrest," Bujanovac Mayor Shaip Kamberi told SETimes.

Kamberi said Serbia's goal is to destabilise the region, spread fear to make Albanians migrate and thus cause demographic changes that way.

But Vladimir Vukcevic, head of Serbia's war crimes prosecution, explained that authorities have been investigating war crimes against civilians in the Presevo Valley committed in 2001.

"The arrests were part of an ongoing investigation," Vukcevic said.

In Macedonia, Xhezair "Commandant Hoxha" Shaqiri of the National Liberation Army (UCK) -- an offshoot of the Kosovo Liberation Army -- said the organisation's former commanders met to consider re-mobilising the troops "in case the provocations continue."

Macedonian analysts said the two sets of arrests should not be put in the same basket, and doing so betrays an agenda to involve Macedonia in Kosovo-Serbia relations by both countries.

"The problem that fuels the situation is the unsolved status of northern Kosovo. It appears there are attempts to maintain control over Kosovo by destabilising the region. We hear louder calls for Greater Albania or Greater Kosovo from extremist groups," Pavle Trajanov, former internal affairs minister, told SETimes.

Trajanov added that Macedonia is showing it has the political and security capacity to maintain stability, but must continue to invest in good relations with its neighbours.

There is no reason to think the former Albanian guerrillas will regroup in the two countries solely on account of the most recent events, according to Valbona Zeneli, national security professor at the George C. Marshall European Centre for Security Studies in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.

"True, these kinds of events risk fuelling the situation. Any eventual escalation of tensions threatens the security and the peace in the region; damages the need for a normal relationship between Serbia and Kosovo; negatively affects the continuation of technical talks and, more importantly, the implementation of the recent achieved agreements," Zeneli told SETimes.

Zeneli said the Albanians in Macedonia should be a factor of stability and their political structures acted wisely in condemning the murders of the five civilians and in committing to bring perpetrators to justice, regardless of ethnicity.

"They have contributed and should continue to act as responsible citizens of Macedonia, for the prosperity of the country and its integration into the Euro-Atlantic institutions," Zeneli said.

The bad economic situation and level of organised crime exacerbate ethnic-based instability, argues Marko Milosevic, a researcher at the Belgrade Centre for Security Policy.

"Various criminal groups are using this [security] gap for their own interests, and Kosovo represents a safe haven for most of those groups -- Albanians from Macedonia and Serbia, along with Serbian criminals in north Kosovo," Milosevic told SETimes.

Preventive measures by the international community -- the US, EU, OSCE -- and regional co-operation, both to solve old issues and look forward to the future, are necessary for the stability and security of the region, Zeneli said
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

We have had this problem with the shiptari from the start

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Zeneli said the Albanians in Macedonia should be a factor of stability and their political structures acted wisely in condemning the murders of the five civilians and in committing to bring perpetrators to justice, regardless of ethnicity.
                  How many ethnic Albanian politicians from Macedonia have condemned the murder? How have they committed to bring the murderers to justice?
                  "They have contributed and should continue to act as responsible citizens of Macedonia, for the prosperity of the country and its integration into the Euro-Atlantic institutions," Zeneli said.
                  How have they contributed? What have they contributed?
                  Albanian and Turkish savages in Ottoman-occupied Macedonia. Not an uncommon story.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Brian
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2011

If it wasn't bad enough the Albanians waving USA and EU flags to appear on the West's side now Amdi Bajram is calling himself Black. Is that an apeal to Black Muslim USA citizens?LOL.

Đмди Đ‘Đ°Ńрам е црнец! - YouTube

Comment

• MKPrilep
                      • Mar 2009

zdravo drugari, jas sum momentalno vo prilep, i vcera svrtiv eden krug
                      okolu selata debreste (torbesi so se pravat siptari), lazani (bosanci),
                      pestalivo (mesano) i crniliste (siptari).
                      vo sekoj selo ima nova, giganticna dzamija.
                      ke gi stavam slikive denojve.
                      golem pozdrav od prilep!!!

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

naj mnogu shto go odgrde prirodnata ubavinata na zapadna Makedonia bea ovie dzamij, sekade

....muslim states reason for the ugly tall minarets destroying the scenery, so that a mosque will always rise up and be higher than a christian church.....

Try and enjoy your time there, I came back hardened
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Čento
                          • Mar 2012

Lele, duri i tamu ima dzamii, ova ne e vise normalno. Za zal taka i vo Caska, bas vo srceto na Makedonija samo rastat Dzamii kako pecurki od zemja. Abe pogolemi gi praat od crkvi, toa samo kaj nas go ima.

Bas sakam da vidam sliki, pozdrav.
                          Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Čento
                            • Mar 2012

Летоци со навредлива содржина излепени на автомобили во Тафталиџе

05.06.2012 - 12:58 |

Македонија

Смрт за децата каури”, “Напред за Исламот” вакви пораки биле излепени на автомобилите паркирани во близина на училиштето Јан Амос Коменски.

Со дрвофикс, непознати лица, пораките испишани со црвено мастило на бел лист хартија ги лепеле на прозорците и шофершајбните.
                            Веројатно рано изутрината групата оперирала на паркинзите пред двете згради до училиштето, зошто никој не ги забележал.
                            Пријавата во полиција стигнала во 8.30 утрото од изненадените жители на населбата Тафталиџе.
                            Зачудени се зошто овде некој цели со вакви пораки кога никој немал проблеми со никого.
                            Крим техничарите на МВР извршија увид, а листовите хартија ги однесоа на вештачење.
                            Ако биле невнимателни трагите ќе ги откријат сторителите, ако биле стручни полицјата ќе бара помош од видео надзорот на околните објекти.
                            Иван Кузмановски
                            In Taftalidze, Skopje.
                            Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Komita
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Čento View Post
                              Lele, duri i tamu ima dzamii, ova ne e vise normalno. Za zal taka i vo Caska, bas vo srceto na Makedonija samo rastat Dzamii kako pecurki od zemja. Abe pogolemi gi praat od crkvi, toa samo kaj nas go ima.

Bas sakam da vidam sliki, pozdrav.
                              koj mu ebe mater toj narod po dobro ne za sluzil
                              Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• MKPrilep
                                • Mar 2009

eve gi slikite od moja ekskursija

prvo selo debreste, ovde ziveat torbeshi, ama se pravat siptari.
                                dzamiata mu e so tursko zname

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posle selo lazani, ovde ziveat bosanci. seloto e uste pogolemo.
                                torbesite i bosancite ne se sakaat.

i na kraj selo pestalivo, ovde ziveat muslimani i makedonci.
                                makedoncite bea protiv nova dzamia, ama kako gledate i ovde
                                pobedia muslimanite.

od siptarskoto selo crniliste momentalno nemam sliki, ama ke stavam isto. bevme cetvorica, eden policaec i eden so bese kaj wolcite 2001.
                                ama nikoj ne sakase vo selata da izlezi od kolata. ova e "nivno" mesto, ne e povekje makedonsko. I kako so rece eden od niv " gotovo, ne potiskaa muslimanite".

Comment

Working...
                                X