• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brian
    Banned
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    Brian
    Somewhat overboard with your reaction here!
    It's the truth makedonche.
    If someone's crossing the line and you say "hey, that's not nice" and you repeat this 2 times, the 3rds going to be step back buddy! Not cool! If they keep coming with 'do you know who you're talking to' don't be surprised to hear an F you.

In my position I liaise with labourers through to upper management and am respectful to both equally and would choose my words more carefully/professionally, but this isn't work so a different standard exists. Don't think this means my words are a projections of a frustrated 'hen pecked' middle-man, there are ways to deal with all sorts as I'm sure you know or will learn. This is by choice. We've each come here through choice as equals out of a concern for what's happening with RoM and not to brishi gazot to anyone. If I step out of line to you I would expect you to say "Not cool, buddy" and if I behave like an asshole to you I would expect you to say, "look, pull your head in your behaving like an asshole", but not an attitude of 'do you know who you're talking to'.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
      It's the truth makedonche.
      If someone's crossing the line and you say "hey, that's not nice" and you repeat this 2 times, the 3rds going to be step back buddy! Not cool! If they keep coming with 'do you know who you're talking to' don't be surprised to hear an F you.

In my position I liaise with labourers through to upper management and am respectful to both equally and would choose my words more carefully/professionally, but this isn't work so a different standard exists. Don't think this means my words are a projections of a frustrated 'hen pecked' middle-man, there are ways to deal with all sorts as I'm sure you know or will learn. This is by choice. We've each come here through choice as equals out of a concern for what's happening with RoM and not to brishi gazot to anyone. If I step out of line to you I would expect you to say "Not cool, buddy" and if I behave like an asshole to you I would expect you to say, "look, pull your head in your behaving like an asshole", but not an attitude of 'do you know who you're talking to'.
      Brian
      Case at hand, look at the reaction you have written to my simple observation. You could have easily written " my response, my choice" rather than the above elongated version...no?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Brian
        Banned
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        Brian if you are greek you would have celebrated the hundred years of occupation of macedonia 1912-2012=100 years.In a few words explain how it went?Also if you re greek you would call it liberation of macedonia.Did you enjoy your pig on a spit or lamb whichever.I'm suremany greeks would have done it because macedonia was a big prize of immense value to the greeks.Note this applies only if you are greek.
        Well George S, you're right if I were Greek I guess it would be a time of celebration - even thieves celebrate after they get back to their hide-out with the loot - but I think of it as one of those sad moments in history when but for one turn of events history and the lives of many people could have been change. I don't know if it's true but I once heard that President Taft (USA) was not too pleased with the Greeks and wanted to take a chance on the Macedonians but the other powers at the time were against this and he back-down and went along with them against his better judgement. What is of certainty is that there was a chance for unity in WW2 but Tito sold out the Macedonians in exchange for aid from the West to secure his victory in Yugoslavia. He further F'ed Yugoslavia and Macedonia by allowing the Albanians to stay. If a few key points were different today's picture would be much different.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

let's not waste space.
          That's about the only reasonable thing you've said so far...pity it will probably be the last.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Brian
            Banned
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
            Brian
            Case at hand, look at the reaction you have written to my simple observation. You could have easily written " my response, my choice" rather than the above elongated version...no?
            Yes I could have just said "my response, my choice" as you suggest but I've noticed things around here sometimes (not just with me) have been taken umteen number of ways, even ways you didn't imagine. Not that strange really, there's as many different thoughts as there are people on earth. I wanted to be clear it's "my response, my choice but out of reason and not just pig-headedness" regardless if people did or didn't agree with my reason. I wasn't trying anything untoward against you.
            Last edited by Brian; 05-07-2012, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Yes I could have just said "my response, my choice" as you suggest but I've noticed things around here sometimes (not just with me) have been taken umteen number of ways, even ways you didn't imagine. Not that strange really, there's as many different thoughts as there are people on earth. I wanted to be clear it's "my response, my choice but out of reason and not just pig-headedness" regardless if people did or didn't agree with my reason. I wasn't trying anything untoward.
              Brian
              It appeared to me that you were going a little "Golden Dawn" in your initial response, if you know what I mean?
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                • Oct 2011

To all the forum members who’ve had to witness this recent display I apologise, if I had known that in my attempt to engage in conversion with the Greek it would unleash this lunacy, I would have never responded to the Greeks initial question in the first place.

Brianakis, I intend this to be my last exchange with you, do not attempt to insult the intelligence of the forum members with your diversion, your comprehension skills are self evident and indicative of a Greek, who seeks to twist reality to his liking based on no foundation at all.

You talk about my long winded responses, I have previously expressed that I like to articulate my opinion in a manner which best reflects it, however in response to your initial question, in order to clarify the source of our differing views, I indeed asked you a simple question: “in your opinion, who are the Albanians”, not “what’s an Albanian” as you later stated in your attempt to discredit my integrity (one example), what followed in your response was baffling to say the least and the only thing I could identify as an answer was the following sentence: “I sometimes use the term Albanians to mean ETHNIC Albanian citizens of the Republic of Macedonian primarily…”. From this you decided to follow up with accusations which could not by concluded to unless intentional.

When it became evident that there was no reason to continue conversing with you in this subject, when advising you of my intention to end the conversation I included the statement that “I hope with this you’ve obtained some clarification as to who you were talking to” (after all that’s what you wanted to know as per your statement to Risto correct?), which was to be taken (and would be taken by anyone else) as since I don’t intend on talking to you anymore, if you haven’t worked out my ethnic background yet, I can no longer help you, not “Do you know who you are talking to” as you claim to imply in your elaborate dictation regarding the human sphincter, (I know this ended up being to the contrary on my behalf but I’ll be damned if I’m not going to defend myself against a Greek).

Then you decided to elaborate your accusations regarding civility in dialogue when upon reflection it is quite clear which party has been civil through this exchange and which party has resorted to profanity and poor attempts at insults.

Also within that, you attempted to “prove” that I had missed one of your questions relating to the present, however in your zeal? shoudl I say you had forgotten that I had already provided my answer in previous posts on the thread; which was in actual fact the point on which you asked your initial question?

And to top it off, don’t think anyone hasn’t yet noticed that in your numerous responses (that’s what the count was for remember?, how much time you will spend commenting on any of my future posts, which is 3 from 4 now), you are yet to directly deny my accusation that you are in fact a Greek (you are now presented with the perfect opportunity by the way, if I’m wrong, simply say “I Am Not A Greek”)

I guess I can keep on continuing with more examples but as I mentioned previously your lack of comprehension and contradiction within your posts are self evident, you have more than validated your perceived reputation, and you have succeeded in distracting the members from the topic on hand for long enough (your agenda right?). If I am wrong, then upon reflection it is quite evident that all of this could have been avoided if you had simply chosen to exercise some composure and rationality; instead we have both wasted enough of the forums space with this seemingly endless and useless exchange.

The members of this forum don’t need you to dictate to them how I should be perceived; they are intelligent enough to form their own opinions about me. I don’t need to spam the forum with posts in order to promote a perception that I care about Macedonia (I’m not Greek), especially when I see that my opinions are sufficiently covered or are in line with opinions expressed by other forum members, I simply post when I want to express my own opinion on a particular matter which I think is yet to be expressed by another. I in no way suggest that my opinions are right or absolute truth; rather I am simply conveying my personal thoughts on particular matters. My limited participation and intention here is to converse with other Macedonians, not lecture or dictate, but to express my opinion and in doing so hear other opinions for the purpose of attaining knowledge. On the other hand we all know why you’re here aren’t we Greek.

I still stand by my accusation, you have done absolutely nothing to suggest otherwise.

For everyone else, again I apologise for this needless exchange. To the administrators feel free to delete the posts from the thread, however please allow me to first refer the thread back on topic with what was last posted on the actual matter.

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Macedonians need to react against the government first and foremost. The government that has continued the treachery of past governments, like signing the Interim Accord with Greece, like changing the flag to a new fake flag that looks like a ventilator (which you currently use as an avatar, and which, in my opinion, you should change to the real Macedonian sun), like signing the Framework Agreement in Ohrid and thus granting ethnic Albanian extremists the right to dictate the future of Macedonia, etc.
                “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Brian
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                  Brianakis, I intend this to be my last exchange with you,

Yes! Finally, that's what "don't write to me" means.

You talk about my long winded responses,

Yeah, just look at this post. Was it supposed to be short but kind of spiralled out?

I have previously expressed that I like to articulate my opinion in a manner which best reflects it,

You mean like a windbag full of nothing being articulated like a broken record.

When it became evident that there was no reason to continue conversing with you

You could have just stopped.

I’ll be damned

Then be damned.

profanity and poor attempts at insults.

They could get better but it's a public forum.

And to top it off, don’t think anyone hasn’t yet noticed that in your numerous responses (that’s what the count was for remember?, how much time you will spend commenting on any of my future posts, which is 3 from 4 now), you are yet to directly deny my accusation that you are in fact a Greek (you are now presented with the perfect opportunity by the way, if I’m wrong, simply say “I Am Not A Greek”)

If that's not insane what is?

So by including this count you can post as much as you like at me but it's supposed to make me stop or else 'look, I'm wining I made him respond' somehow?

Your insane.

If I am wrong, then upon reflection it is quite evident that all of this could have been avoided if you had simply chosen to exercise some composure and rationality

Or you could have just answered the question instead of writing 3 essay long responses which still didn't directly answer the question while opening up a whole host of other issues.

The members of this forum don’t need you to dictate to them how I should be perceived; they are intelligent enough to form their own opinions about me.

A response to you or to another members post to me about you is not dictation. But you commenting on me is not dictation? Pot calling the kettle?

On the other hand we all know why you’re here aren’t we Greek.

I still stand by my accusation, you have done absolutely nothing to suggest otherwise.
                  I stand by my statement stop writing to me or about me, you're boring.
                  Last edited by Brian; 05-08-2012, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

No need to apologise Tomche, most of us are used to it by now.

Funny thing is Brian was accusing me of being Greek not too long ago.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                      You gotta take Brian with a fistful of salt...he's a strange cat indeed.
                      Brian continues to accuse me of being a NWO operative...the guy is kooky, no doubt about it...

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                        • Oct 2011

No need to apologise Tomche, most of us are used to it by now.

The thing is batska, if he's a Greek, then at least take some pride in your heritage, people would respect that, but to go around thinking your some kind of cunning fox, when in reality you look more like a bi-polar donkey suffering dementia, its just embarrassing for all Greeks in general

Anyway back on topic
                        “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Tomche,

Don't worry about Toby (One of Brian's other alias', which also included 'Bozo the Clown'). You'll find that no one really reads his posts anyway except to stir him up a little every now and then.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            You gotta take Brian with a fistful of salt...he's a strange cat indeed.
                            Brian continues to accuse me of being a NWO operative...the guy is kooky, no doubt about it...
                            Of course, I find him somewhat entertaining lately, as strange as that sounds.

He is kind of a semi-prolet, yet will never be half the character he was. Prolet actually made sense most of the time (okay, maybe not most).

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Of course, I find him somewhat entertaining lately, as strange as that sounds.

He is kind of a semi-prolet, yet will never be half the character he was. Prolet actually made sense most of the time (okay, maybe not most).
                              I don't think Prolet should ever be compared to a total lunatic like Brian.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                                I don't think Prolet should ever be compared to a total lunatic like Brian.
                                Yeh true, I mean it when I say that Prolet was a bit of a legend.

It just occurred to me that the comparison I was looking for was deda noe...he and Brian go hand in hand with one another.

Comment

Working...
                                X